Healing Miracle - Angel Stories
I had been injured on the job (registered nurse) and had suffered 2 herniated discs in my neck along with bone spurs in the same area. Last year in March 2007, when I was 45 years old, I had began having pain in my neck and shoulders all the time. I also began having numbness and tingling in my right arm and hand. I went to my doctor and had an MRI done. That's when I found out what was wrong. I thought that surgery was the last thing that I wanted. I had to go on disability that same month of March because I could no longer work due to the pain. The pain meds were not helping, and I was almost incapacitated even at home. I could barely move my arms, and could no longer turn my head from side to side. I decided to have surgery in June 2007. One week after surgery, I began having strange symptoms of palpitations, rapid heart beats, and weight loss. My husband ended up taking me to the ER for a heart rate that got up to 148 while just sitting in my recliner. In October 2007, I was still suffering from a lot of pain, and I still had numbness and tingling in my arms. I had tried Physical therapy, but could not stand for anyone to touch my neck or my shoulders. I continued to have trouble with moving head in any direction. The palpitations and rapid heart beat also continued. I ended up seeing a cardiologist who did several tests. He told me that as a result of the surgery, I had suffered nerve damage to the nerves that control my heart rate, and to the nerve that regulates blood flow to my arms. After hearing this news, I was devastated. I had the surgery in hopes of resuming a normal life, but my life was very far from normal. At this point, due to the constant pain, my marriage was also suffering. My husband was feeling the stress, and did not know how to handle my suffering. I was now taking 5 medications in an attempt to control all my symptoms! I have always been a woman of strong faith in our Lord. I have always prayed for healing and the ability to resume a more normal life. One day when I was feeling very sad and desperate, I visited the Shrine of Our Lady of Lourdes here in San Antonio and prayed very deeply for guidance and assistance. When I finished praying, I walked around the chapel and found a flyer announcing several healing masses that were going to be given by a priest from Peru, a father Scott Martin. I told my husband that I was going to attend the mass. I said to him " I am going to the mass in the hopes that I can be pain free just one month."
I attend the mass, and when father Martin blessed me with the healing oil, my legs immediately felt weak and wobbly. I had to sit down because I thought I was going to fall down. On my drive home, I felt almost like I was in a hypnotic state. I was completely drained, in a lot of pain, and I went to bed early that night. That night at around 3:00 AM, I became very restless. I was very hot and sweaty, and I felt strange sensations all over my body. I woke up to go to the bathroom, and my husband asked me if I was allright. I said in a very sleepy voice "yes". He then asked me if I was having a dream. Again, in a very sleepy voice I answered "yes". He then asked me what I was dreaming about. I answered "that I was being healed". He got up, turned on the light and said, "your kidding"!
I said "no, I am not, why?" He said, "I just had the same dream too!" My husband came over to me and took my head and gently began moving it in every direction, up, down, side to side. The biggest miracle of all, was that I felt very light and content, and had absolutely no pain at all!!
That was 7 months ago now, and I am still doing great. I am now only taking Aleve as needed, and I have incredible flexibility in my neck. I have started working again, I am exercising at the gym and even doing cake decorating!!
I feel that I was healed by the Holy Spirit for some reason unknown to me. I was blessed to have received this miracle and I now pray for guidance from the Lord as to what He wants me to do with this gift I have received!
Some may never see with earthly eyes these heavenly beings or know that they exist. Many are unaware of the numerous ways they have protected and guided us. We would like to share with you the stories of people who take pleasure in expressing how real angels are.
Showing 151 - 200 of 328
- Wrong place at the right time, by Kelly
- Almost Hit by a Trailer, by Judith G.
- Faith, by Belinda
- Angel at Concert, by John Green
- The lady with the glasses, by Diana
- War in Heaven, by Yohan ben Mich-el
- Angel visit after surgery, by Jen Duran
- Angels working overtime, by R. Norman
- A Miracle for Daddy, by DeNeen Grant Meyers
- An angel who came in a dream , by Janet Lachance
- A Cool Touch, by Forrest Walker
- Blow of an Angel, by May S. Pagkatipunan, Sta. Mesa Manila, Philippines
- A Voice Saved me, by Judith G.
- My Angel, by deb
- The family angel, by Julie Brown-Williams
- Healing in His Wings, by Lisa Twilley
- A rose from dad, by Maggie Castaneda
- life saver , by paul
- saved, by anon
- An angels blessing, by
- Angel In a Uniform, by LaVon Mauck
- ball of light, by mariadelosangeles
- BEAMING HAPPINESS, by abby
- stranded, by jtownbit
- Angel by my Side, by Nicolas Ramon
- Healing Miracle, by Evangelina
- Angel over my shoulder, by Kathleen Young
- My Angel, by Julia Ardon
- reassuring angel, by Maggie
- baby angel, by Michelle Gabrielle
- The Love of Christ, by j.t.
- Touch of a hand, by Therese Scott
- Angel in the light of God, by Sarah Brooks
- Curtain Call/ Top of the Mark, by ST Wein
- Choosing the Path, by Bill Hofmann
- Miss Jane, by Thomas M
- Angelic Eyes, by Daniel M.
- I think I was my guardian angel!, by Peggy Atatise
- My mother passed away but she still visits me, by Jonio Hernandez
- one call, by gloria barrera
- My beloved Dad is my Guardian Angel, by Rita Henry
- The Great Angel, by K. G.
- In the hands of my Guardian Angel, by Abiola Adelakun
- Hospital Angel, by Diane Mechling
- Angel Wings, by Maria Sanchez
- site of spirits, by John Tankersley
- Angels walk among us too., by Chaz Kraiza
- Saved by an angel, by Kevin Coyne
- A Lesson, by Rey Aranas
- my angel was sent to save me, by Carlos Perez
Saint Feast Days by Month
He was the son of an artisan and a lady of the Irish royal court. Born in Connaught, Ireland, and baptized Lochan, he was educated at Kilmacahil, Kilkenny, where the monks named him Fionnbharr (white ... continue readingMore Saint of the Day
Mary, also known as St. Mary the Virgin, the Blessed Virgin Mary, Saint Mary, Mary Mother of God or the Virgin Mary is believed by many to be the greatest of all Christian saints. The Virgin Mother "was, after her Son, exalted by divine grace above all angels and ... continue readingMore Female Saints
Saint Michael the Archangel isn't a saint, but rather he is an angel, and the leader of all angels and of the army of God. This is what the title "Archangel" means, that he is above all the others in rank. St. Michael has four main responsibilities or offices, as we ... continue reading
St. Gabriel is an angel who serves as a messenger for God to certain people. He is one of the three archangels. Gabriel is mentioned in both the Old and the New Testaments of the Bible. First, in the Old Testament, Gabriel appears to the prophet Daniel to explain his ... continue reading
Ignatius was the son of a poor farmer in Laconi, Italy. He was born on December 17, 1701. When he was about seventeen, he became very ill. He promised to be a Franciscan if he would get better. But when the illness left him, his father convinced him to wait. A couple ... continue reading
Isidore was literally born into a family of saints in sixth century Spain. Two of his brothers, Leander and Fulgentius, and one of his sisters, Florentina, are revered as saints in Spain. It was also a family of leaders and strong minds with Leander and Fulgentius ... continue reading
By Deacon Frederick Bartels
Why is the Assumption important? First, lets look at what this dogma is all about. On 1 November, 1950, Pope Pius XII issued the Apostolic Constitution Munificentissimus Deus in which he proclaimed the dogma of the Assumption: "Mary, the immaculate perpetually Virgin ... continue readingMore Christian Saints & Heroes
by Catholic Online
- St. Finbar: Saint of the Day for Monday, September 25, 2017
- Inspiring martyred Oklahoma priest officially beatified
- In the Kingdom of God No One is Unemployed
- Daily Reading for Tuesday, September 26th, 2017 HD Video
- Terrifying mass shooting at Nashville church leaves several injured
- Daily Readings for Monday, September 25, 2017
- Daily Reading for Monday, September 25th, 2017 HD Video
- Woman photographs angel in flight, is it here to deliver a message? HD
- Daily Reading for Sunday, September 24th, 2017 HD
- Hurricane Maria: The worst disaster for Puerto Rico HD
- Daily Reading for Saturday, September 23rd, 2017 HD