My beloved Dad is my Guardian Angel - Angel Stories
By: Rita Henry
Location: Madras, Tamil Nadu India
We are three girls to my Mom. Our beloved Dad lost his life in a road accident on July 30, 1996. My elder sis got married in Sept. 14 1999 and I got married in May 9, 2001. I had my first Ectopic Tubal Abortion during August 29, 2001 and the doctors removed my one side Felopian tube to save my life. During October 2001 I conceived again and everthing was normal until May 4 2002. On May 4th 2002 at 3.30 am I suddenly woke up from my sleep and found that my belly is not normal. I felt as if I am carrying a stone in my belly. Immediately we rushed to the Doc and again they told me not to continue with this child since it is still born. (dead inside my uterus). I don't know what to do. Until this time, I am believing Docs and not Jesus or Mary. I cried when I am alone. I just prayed to my Dad and I feel the peace. Finally I delievered a male still born baby and proceeded to my home empty handed. Again during December 2002, I conceived. I am in deep emotional dilemma both physically and mentally. Everyone scolded me for conceiving so early. Now I had faith in Jesus and Mary. Daily I said my novenas and everyday night I prayed to my Dad. Finally the date has arrived and I got myself admitted in the hospital. Only myself and my hubby. My Mom's suffering my Typhoid at that time. My nephew is in hospital due to some ill health. No one with me except my husband. Finally on Sept. 4, 2003 I delievered a beautiful male baby in an urgent ceaserian section.No one there. I cried a lot due to the severe pain during this ceasearian. In the meantime I had some peace prevailing over me and I had some sleep. I saw my beloved Dad walking beside my bed neatly dressed and having a look at my son. He told me everything will be ok and my Mom and Nephew will also be OK. He touched me and my son. I felt the chillness and then slowly he walked out of the ward. I just woke up and told my husband and then to my utter astonishment, I found my pain has gone and the same day both my Mom and my Nephew were discharged and came home.
I believe my Dad is my Angel.
Some may never see with earthly eyes these heavenly beings or know that they exist. Many are unaware of the numerous ways they have protected and guided us. We would like to share with you the stories of people who take pleasure in expressing how real angels are.
Showing 151 - 200 of 328
- Wrong place at the right time, by Kelly
- Almost Hit by a Trailer, by Judith G.
- Faith, by Belinda
- Angel at Concert, by John Green
- The lady with the glasses, by Diana
- War in Heaven, by Yohan ben Mich-el
- Angel visit after surgery, by Jen Duran
- Angels working overtime, by R. Norman
- A Miracle for Daddy, by DeNeen Grant Meyers
- An angel who came in a dream , by Janet Lachance
- A Cool Touch, by Forrest Walker
- Blow of an Angel, by May S. Pagkatipunan, Sta. Mesa Manila, Philippines
- A Voice Saved me, by Judith G.
- My Angel, by deb
- The family angel, by Julie Brown-Williams
- Healing in His Wings, by Lisa Twilley
- A rose from dad, by Maggie Castaneda
- life saver , by paul
- saved, by anon
- An angels blessing, by
- Angel In a Uniform, by LaVon Mauck
- ball of light, by mariadelosangeles
- BEAMING HAPPINESS, by abby
- stranded, by jtownbit
- Angel by my Side, by Nicolas Ramon
- Healing Miracle, by Evangelina
- Angel over my shoulder, by Kathleen Young
- My Angel, by Julia Ardon
- reassuring angel, by Maggie
- baby angel, by Michelle Gabrielle
- The Love of Christ, by j.t.
- Touch of a hand, by Therese Scott
- Angel in the light of God, by Sarah Brooks
- Curtain Call/ Top of the Mark, by ST Wein
- Choosing the Path, by Bill Hofmann
- Miss Jane, by Thomas M
- Angelic Eyes, by Daniel M.
- I think I was my guardian angel!, by Peggy Atatise
- My mother passed away but she still visits me, by Jonio Hernandez
- one call, by gloria barrera
- My beloved Dad is my Guardian Angel, by Rita Henry
- The Great Angel, by K. G.
- In the hands of my Guardian Angel, by Abiola Adelakun
- Hospital Angel, by Diane Mechling
- Angel Wings, by Maria Sanchez
- site of spirits, by John Tankersley
- Angels walk among us too., by Chaz Kraiza
- Saved by an angel, by Kevin Coyne
- A Lesson, by Rey Aranas
- my angel was sent to save me, by Carlos Perez
Saint Feast Days by Month
Pope from 1566-1572 and one of the foremost leaders of the Catholic Reformation. Born Antonio Ghislieri in Bosco, Italy, to a poor family, he labored as a shepherd until the age of fourteen and then ... continue readingMore Saint of the Day
Saint Veronica is known as the woman who offered a cloth to Jesus so He could wipe His face on the way to His crucifixion. The cloth is believed to exist today in the Vatican and is considered one of the most treasured relics of the Church. Saint Veronica is not ... continue readingMore Female Saints
Saint Michael the Archangel isn't a saint, but rather he is an angel, and the leader of all angels and of the army of God. This is what the title "Archangel" means, that he is above all the others in rank. St. Michael has four main responsibilities or offices, as we ... continue reading
St. Gabriel is an angel who serves as a messenger for God to certain people. He is one of the three archangels. Gabriel is mentioned in both the Old and the New Testaments of the Bible. First, in the Old Testament, Gabriel appears to the prophet Daniel to explain his ... continue reading
As a young lay woman in Coesfeld, Germany, Anne Catherine Emmerick, employed as a seamstress, daily attended Mass, visited the Blessed Sacrament, and in the late evening spent hour upon hour praying on her knees. Around midnight, she would leave her home to make the ... continue reading
By Deacon Keith Fournier
Father, raise up women like Catherine of Siena for this new missionary age of your Church. Women who are so in love with you, and so conformed to the Image of your Son, they can do for your Church in this hour, what she did in her own. Saints are a gift for the ... continue readingMore Christian Saints & Heroes
by Catholic Online
- Deacon Keith Fournier: Road to Emmaus - Jesus Walks with Us on the ...
- Daily Readings for Sunday, April 30, 2017
- Catherine of Siena: We Need Saints for this Missionary Age
- Pope Francis arrives in Egypt with powerful message HD Video
- Catherine of Siena: We Need Saints for this Missionary Age
- St. Pius V, Pope: Saint of the Day for Sunday, April 30, 2017
- Daily Reading for Tuesday, May 2nd, 2017 HD Video
- Daily Reading for Monday, May 1st, 2017 HD
- Daily Reading for Sunday, April 30th, 2017 HD
- Day 9 - Novena for Workers, the Unemployed and Underemployed HD
- Day 8 - Novena for Workers, the Unemployed and Underemployed HD
Copyright 2017 Catholic Online. All materials contained on this site, whether written, audible or visual are the exclusive property of Catholic Online and are protected under U.S. and International copyright laws, © Copyright 2017 Catholic Online. Any unauthorized use, without prior written consent of Catholic Online is strictly forbidden and prohibited.