Angels walk among us too. - Angel Stories
By: Chaz Kraiza
Location: Lafayette, LA USA
It was made known to me that I am blessed with a multitude of spiritual gifts. But when it was made known to me I was only taught to do things in my own name and not Gods.
I lived that life style until finally it just clicked one day that I could not continue to do this. It was almost an addiction to go back to being able to use them in my own ways and give no one praise. Finally, one Sunday I decided to end all of it.
So I threw away many many things worth a lot of money to rid myself of the energy left from that old life style. I was passing by a Catholic Church and decided to go on the basis of "why not? What do I have to lose at this point?"
I liked it... slightly. So I chose to go with some friends to another one. The feeling of greatness in the other church was amazing! Finally I went to St John's where they still do the burnings of incense and resin and in the precesion I saw two foot prints where no one stood.
I could sense the small prints belonged to a MAMOTH being! I almost told the friends next to me to move over to make room for the magnificent beast I knew that stood before us. I saw the foot prints again when the precesion left. The message that day spoke about the Seraphim and the Seraphim popped up in each of our lives continously. I am positive I was blessed to have been in just the mear precence of such a great divine being.
I almost began lapsing into my old addictions when last night something very beautiful happened. I work at a convience store and two people who I had never served before came in. I noticed the cross around the mans neck and complimented him for it.
With that he took it off of his neck and gave it to me saying "It's yours." I was stunned. I was at a lose for words to the point that I tried to say something but nothing would come out until finally I could only say "thank you..."
The man deserved so much more than that but I couldn't grip anything better to say! The woman with him had a very familiar look in her eyes. I had never met the woman but I knew the look however I just could not place it. The look left her and went to the man.
The woman went and got two soda's and the man pulled from his pocket a red drop marble. He said remember that a only a drop of blood that God shed for you. At this point I was trying so hard not to burst into tears.
The woman came up and the look in her eyes was not there but still in the man. I rang them up and the looked left the man and entered the woman who told me, "Don't worry! You have God no matter what! Never forget God is always with you."
With that she winked and left. I turned around to do something quickly and adorned myself with the gift of the cross I had just recieved. I wanted to thank the people and looked outside but I could not see them.
I believe now more than ever that God is telling me that it is ok to use my gifts but to walk with him along the way and don't hide the gifts from people anymore. For weeks God told me the light has nothing to fear so just be true!
I believe in demon possession but last night I began believing in being possesed by the Angels. I prayed to God that he may bless his messengers and thanked him for sending them.
Some may never see with earthly eyes these heavenly beings or know that they exist. Many are unaware of the numerous ways they have protected and guided us. We would like to share with you the stories of people who take pleasure in expressing how real angels are.
Showing 151 - 200 of 328
- Wrong place at the right time, by Kelly
- Almost Hit by a Trailer, by Judith G.
- Faith, by Belinda
- Angel at Concert, by John Green
- The lady with the glasses, by Diana
- War in Heaven, by Yohan ben Mich-el
- Angel visit after surgery, by Jen Duran
- Angels working overtime, by R. Norman
- A Miracle for Daddy, by DeNeen Grant Meyers
- An angel who came in a dream , by Janet Lachance
- A Cool Touch, by Forrest Walker
- Blow of an Angel, by May S. Pagkatipunan, Sta. Mesa Manila, Philippines
- A Voice Saved me, by Judith G.
- My Angel, by deb
- The family angel, by Julie Brown-Williams
- Healing in His Wings, by Lisa Twilley
- A rose from dad, by Maggie Castaneda
- life saver , by paul
- saved, by anon
- An angels blessing, by
- Angel In a Uniform, by LaVon Mauck
- ball of light, by mariadelosangeles
- BEAMING HAPPINESS, by abby
- stranded, by jtownbit
- Angel by my Side, by Nicolas Ramon
- Healing Miracle, by Evangelina
- Angel over my shoulder, by Kathleen Young
- My Angel, by Julia Ardon
- reassuring angel, by Maggie
- baby angel, by Michelle Gabrielle
- The Love of Christ, by j.t.
- Touch of a hand, by Therese Scott
- Angel in the light of God, by Sarah Brooks
- Curtain Call/ Top of the Mark, by ST Wein
- Choosing the Path, by Bill Hofmann
- Miss Jane, by Thomas M
- Angelic Eyes, by Daniel M.
- I think I was my guardian angel!, by Peggy Atatise
- My mother passed away but she still visits me, by Jonio Hernandez
- one call, by gloria barrera
- My beloved Dad is my Guardian Angel, by Rita Henry
- The Great Angel, by K. G.
- In the hands of my Guardian Angel, by Abiola Adelakun
- Hospital Angel, by Diane Mechling
- Angel Wings, by Maria Sanchez
- site of spirits, by John Tankersley
- Angels walk among us too., by Chaz Kraiza
- Saved by an angel, by Kevin Coyne
- A Lesson, by Rey Aranas
- my angel was sent to save me, by Carlos Perez
Saint Feast Days by Month
Much of what we know about St. Mark, the author of the Second Gospel, comes largely from the New Testament and early Christian traditions. Mark the Evangelist is believed to be the 'John Mark' ... continue readingMore Saint of the Day
St. Agnes of Rome was born in 291 AD and raised in a Christian family. Agnes was very beautiful and belonged to a wealthy family. Her hand in marriage was highly sought after, and she had many high ranking men chasing after her. However, Agnes made a promise to God ... continue readingMore Female Saints
Saint Michael the Archangel isn't a saint, but rather he is an angel, and the leader of all angels and of the army of God. This is what the title "Archangel" means, that he is above all the others in rank. St. Michael has four main responsibilities or offices, as we ... continue reading
St. Gabriel is an angel who serves as a messenger for God to certain people. He is one of the three archangels. Gabriel is mentioned in both the Old and the New Testaments of the Bible. First, in the Old Testament, Gabriel appears to the prophet Daniel to explain his ... continue reading
Fulton John Sheen (born Peter John Sheen, May 8, 1895 - December 9, 1979) was an American archbishop of the Roman Catholic Church known for his preaching and especially his work on television and radio. His cause for canonization for sainthood was officially opened in ... continue reading
St. Genevieve was a fair and courageous peasant girl who was born around 422 in Nanterre, France, to a man named Severus and a woman named Gerontia. When Genevieve was only seven-years-old, St. Germanus, Bishop of Auxerre visited Nanterre on his way to Britain. While ... continue reading
By Catholic Online (NEWS CONSORTIUM)
The most kids know of St. Patrick 's Day is that you must wear green or you'll get a pinch from your friends. Adults see the day as an occasion to celebrate, sometimes with green beer and other assorted alcoholic beverages. However, few really know what they are ... continue readingMore Christian Saints & Heroes
More Christian Saints & Heroes
by Catholic Online
- Day 5 - Novena for Workers, the Unemployed and Underemployed HD Video
- Daily Readings for Tuesday, April 25, 2017
- Hypocrite millennial terrorists who live with their parents want guns ...
- Cherokee Nation sues drug distributors while CDC claims opioid deaths ...
- St. Mark: Saint of the Day for Tuesday, April 25, 2017
- Stunned historians discover a second handwritten, parchment copy of ...
- Day 4 - Novena for Workers, the Unemployed and Underemployed HD Video
- Daily Reading for Wednesday, April 26th, 2017 HD
- France's Presidential Runoff: Another choice between a nationalist and a globalist HD
- Day 3 - Novena for Workers, the Unemployed and Underemployed HD
- Day 2 - Novena for Workers, the Unemployed and Underemployed HD
Copyright 2017 Catholic Online. All materials contained on this site, whether written, audible or visual are the exclusive property of Catholic Online and are protected under U.S. and International copyright laws, © Copyright 2017 Catholic Online. Any unauthorized use, without prior written consent of Catholic Online is strictly forbidden and prohibited.