Angels walk among us too. - Angel Stories
By: Chaz Kraiza
Location: Lafayette, LA USA
It was made known to me that I am blessed with a multitude of spiritual gifts. But when it was made known to me I was only taught to do things in my own name and not Gods.
I lived that life style until finally it just clicked one day that I could not continue to do this. It was almost an addiction to go back to being able to use them in my own ways and give no one praise. Finally, one Sunday I decided to end all of it.
So I threw away many many things worth a lot of money to rid myself of the energy left from that old life style. I was passing by a Catholic Church and decided to go on the basis of "why not? What do I have to lose at this point?"
I liked it... slightly. So I chose to go with some friends to another one. The feeling of greatness in the other church was amazing! Finally I went to St John's where they still do the burnings of incense and resin and in the precesion I saw two foot prints where no one stood.
I could sense the small prints belonged to a MAMOTH being! I almost told the friends next to me to move over to make room for the magnificent beast I knew that stood before us. I saw the foot prints again when the precesion left. The message that day spoke about the Seraphim and the Seraphim popped up in each of our lives continously. I am positive I was blessed to have been in just the mear precence of such a great divine being.
I almost began lapsing into my old addictions when last night something very beautiful happened. I work at a convience store and two people who I had never served before came in. I noticed the cross around the mans neck and complimented him for it.
With that he took it off of his neck and gave it to me saying "It's yours." I was stunned. I was at a lose for words to the point that I tried to say something but nothing would come out until finally I could only say "thank you..."
The man deserved so much more than that but I couldn't grip anything better to say! The woman with him had a very familiar look in her eyes. I had never met the woman but I knew the look however I just could not place it. The look left her and went to the man.
The woman went and got two soda's and the man pulled from his pocket a red drop marble. He said remember that a only a drop of blood that God shed for you. At this point I was trying so hard not to burst into tears.
The woman came up and the look in her eyes was not there but still in the man. I rang them up and the looked left the man and entered the woman who told me, "Don't worry! You have God no matter what! Never forget God is always with you."
With that she winked and left. I turned around to do something quickly and adorned myself with the gift of the cross I had just recieved. I wanted to thank the people and looked outside but I could not see them.
I believe now more than ever that God is telling me that it is ok to use my gifts but to walk with him along the way and don't hide the gifts from people anymore. For weeks God told me the light has nothing to fear so just be true!
I believe in demon possession but last night I began believing in being possesed by the Angels. I prayed to God that he may bless his messengers and thanked him for sending them.
Some may never see with earthly eyes these heavenly beings or know that they exist. Many are unaware of the numerous ways they have protected and guided us. We would like to share with you the stories of people who take pleasure in expressing how real angels are.
Showing 151 - 200 of 328
- Wrong place at the right time, by Kelly
- Almost Hit by a Trailer, by Judith G.
- Faith, by Belinda
- Angel at Concert, by John Green
- The lady with the glasses, by Diana
- War in Heaven, by Yohan ben Mich-el
- Angel visit after surgery, by Jen Duran
- Angels working overtime, by R. Norman
- A Miracle for Daddy, by DeNeen Grant Meyers
- An angel who came in a dream , by Janet Lachance
- A Cool Touch, by Forrest Walker
- Blow of an Angel, by May S. Pagkatipunan, Sta. Mesa Manila, Philippines
- A Voice Saved me, by Judith G.
- My Angel, by deb
- The family angel, by Julie Brown-Williams
- Healing in His Wings, by Lisa Twilley
- A rose from dad, by Maggie Castaneda
- life saver , by paul
- saved, by anon
- An angels blessing, by
- Angel In a Uniform, by LaVon Mauck
- ball of light, by mariadelosangeles
- BEAMING HAPPINESS, by abby
- stranded, by jtownbit
- Angel by my Side, by Nicolas Ramon
- Healing Miracle, by Evangelina
- Angel over my shoulder, by Kathleen Young
- My Angel, by Julia Ardon
- reassuring angel, by Maggie
- baby angel, by Michelle Gabrielle
- The Love of Christ, by j.t.
- Touch of a hand, by Therese Scott
- Angel in the light of God, by Sarah Brooks
- Curtain Call/ Top of the Mark, by ST Wein
- Choosing the Path, by Bill Hofmann
- Miss Jane, by Thomas M
- Angelic Eyes, by Daniel M.
- I think I was my guardian angel!, by Peggy Atatise
- My mother passed away but she still visits me, by Jonio Hernandez
- one call, by gloria barrera
- My beloved Dad is my Guardian Angel, by Rita Henry
- The Great Angel, by K. G.
- In the hands of my Guardian Angel, by Abiola Adelakun
- Hospital Angel, by Diane Mechling
- Angel Wings, by Maria Sanchez
- site of spirits, by John Tankersley
- Angels walk among us too., by Chaz Kraiza
- Saved by an angel, by Kevin Coyne
- A Lesson, by Rey Aranas
- my angel was sent to save me, by Carlos Perez
Saint Feast Days by Month
Two Greek philosophers ventured out into the Egyptian desert to the mountain where Anthony lived. When they got there, Anthony asked them why they had come to talk to such a foolish man? He had ... continue readingMore Saint of the Day
St. Scholastica, sister of St. Benedict, consecrated her life to God from her earliest youth. After her brother went to Monte Cassino, where he established his famous monastery, she took up her abode in the neighborhood at Plombariola, where she founded and governed a ... continue readingMore Female Saints
Saint Michael the Archangel isn't a saint, but rather he is an angel, and the leader of all angels and of the army of God. This is what the title "Archangel" means, that he is above all the others in rank. St. Michael has four main responsibilities or offices, as we ... continue reading
St. Gabriel is an angel who serves as a messenger for God to certain people. He is one of the three archangels. Gabriel is mentioned in both the Old and the New Testaments of the Bible. First, in the Old Testament, Gabriel appears to the prophet Daniel to explain his ... continue reading
St. Catherine was born in Florence in 1522. Her baptismal name was Alexandrina, but she took the name of Catherine upon entering religion. From her earliest infancy she manifested a great love of prayer, and in her sixth year, her father placed her in the convent of ... continue reading
St. Catherine of Siena was born during the outbreak of the plague in Siena, Italy on March 25, 1347. She was the 25th child born to her mother, although half of her brothers and sisters did not survive childhood. Catherine herself was a twin, but her sister did not ... continue reading
By Antonio Anup Gonsalves (CNA)
For over four centuries, a historical and iconic miraculous statue of Jesus Christ carrying his Cross has become an emblem of passion, struggle and faith for Filipino Catholics. Manila, Philippines (CNA) - The life-size statue of Jesus is enshrined in the famous minor ... continue readingMore Christian Saints & Heroes
by Catholic Online
- Daily Readings for Wednesday, January 17, 2018
- CDC: Swine flu joining killer influenza outbreak, expected to become ...
- Annual National Prayer Service Unites Christians
- Now more than 215 million persecuted Christians worldwide
- Eminem speaks about his experience with abortion
- Daily Reading for Thursday, January 18th, 2018 HD Video
- St. Anthony the Abbot: Saint of the Day for Wednesday, January 17, 2018
- Daily Reading for Wednesday, January 17th, 2018 HD
- Twitter Ban: Censorship on "a way of talking" -- does that include Christian speech? HD
- Daily Reading for Tuesday, January 16th, 2018 HD
- Daily Reading for Monday, January 15th, 2018 HD
Learn about Catholic world
Inform - Inspire - Ignite
Catholic Online Saints
Your saints explained
Catholic Online Prayers
Prayers for every need
Catholic Online Bible
Complete bible online
Catholic Online News
Your news Catholic eye
Today's bible reading
Products and services we offer
Catholic Online Shopping
Catholic medals, gifts & books
The California Network
Inspiring streaming service
Learn the Catholic way