Angels walk among us too. - Angel Stories
By: Chaz Kraiza
Location: Lafayette, LA USA
It was made known to me that I am blessed with a multitude of spiritual gifts. But when it was made known to me I was only taught to do things in my own name and not Gods.
I lived that life style until finally it just clicked one day that I could not continue to do this. It was almost an addiction to go back to being able to use them in my own ways and give no one praise. Finally, one Sunday I decided to end all of it.
So I threw away many many things worth a lot of money to rid myself of the energy left from that old life style. I was passing by a Catholic Church and decided to go on the basis of "why not? What do I have to lose at this point?"
I liked it... slightly. So I chose to go with some friends to another one. The feeling of greatness in the other church was amazing! Finally I went to St John's where they still do the burnings of incense and resin and in the precesion I saw two foot prints where no one stood.
I could sense the small prints belonged to a MAMOTH being! I almost told the friends next to me to move over to make room for the magnificent beast I knew that stood before us. I saw the foot prints again when the precesion left. The message that day spoke about the Seraphim and the Seraphim popped up in each of our lives continously. I am positive I was blessed to have been in just the mear precence of such a great divine being.
I almost began lapsing into my old addictions when last night something very beautiful happened. I work at a convience store and two people who I had never served before came in. I noticed the cross around the mans neck and complimented him for it.
With that he took it off of his neck and gave it to me saying "It's yours." I was stunned. I was at a lose for words to the point that I tried to say something but nothing would come out until finally I could only say "thank you..."
The man deserved so much more than that but I couldn't grip anything better to say! The woman with him had a very familiar look in her eyes. I had never met the woman but I knew the look however I just could not place it. The look left her and went to the man.
The woman went and got two soda's and the man pulled from his pocket a red drop marble. He said remember that a only a drop of blood that God shed for you. At this point I was trying so hard not to burst into tears.
The woman came up and the look in her eyes was not there but still in the man. I rang them up and the looked left the man and entered the woman who told me, "Don't worry! You have God no matter what! Never forget God is always with you."
With that she winked and left. I turned around to do something quickly and adorned myself with the gift of the cross I had just recieved. I wanted to thank the people and looked outside but I could not see them.
I believe now more than ever that God is telling me that it is ok to use my gifts but to walk with him along the way and don't hide the gifts from people anymore. For weeks God told me the light has nothing to fear so just be true!
I believe in demon possession but last night I began believing in being possesed by the Angels. I prayed to God that he may bless his messengers and thanked him for sending them.
Some may never see with earthly eyes these heavenly beings or know that they exist. Many are unaware of the numerous ways they have protected and guided us. We would like to share with you the stories of people who take pleasure in expressing how real angels are.
Showing 151 - 200 of 328
- Wrong place at the right time, by Kelly
- Almost Hit by a Trailer, by Judith G.
- Faith, by Belinda
- Angel at Concert, by John Green
- The lady with the glasses, by Diana
- War in Heaven, by Yohan ben Mich-el
- Angel visit after surgery, by Jen Duran
- Angels working overtime, by R. Norman
- A Miracle for Daddy, by DeNeen Grant Meyers
- An angel who came in a dream , by Janet Lachance
- A Cool Touch, by Forrest Walker
- Blow of an Angel, by May S. Pagkatipunan, Sta. Mesa Manila, Philippines
- A Voice Saved me, by Judith G.
- My Angel, by deb
- The family angel, by Julie Brown-Williams
- Healing in His Wings, by Lisa Twilley
- A rose from dad, by Maggie Castaneda
- life saver , by paul
- saved, by anon
- An angels blessing, by
- Angel In a Uniform, by LaVon Mauck
- ball of light, by mariadelosangeles
- BEAMING HAPPINESS, by abby
- stranded, by jtownbit
- Angel by my Side, by Nicolas Ramon
- Healing Miracle, by Evangelina
- Angel over my shoulder, by Kathleen Young
- My Angel, by Julia Ardon
- reassuring angel, by Maggie
- baby angel, by Michelle Gabrielle
- The Love of Christ, by j.t.
- Touch of a hand, by Therese Scott
- Angel in the light of God, by Sarah Brooks
- Curtain Call/ Top of the Mark, by ST Wein
- Choosing the Path, by Bill Hofmann
- Miss Jane, by Thomas M
- Angelic Eyes, by Daniel M.
- I think I was my guardian angel!, by Peggy Atatise
- My mother passed away but she still visits me, by Jonio Hernandez
- one call, by gloria barrera
- My beloved Dad is my Guardian Angel, by Rita Henry
- The Great Angel, by K. G.
- In the hands of my Guardian Angel, by Abiola Adelakun
- Hospital Angel, by Diane Mechling
- Angel Wings, by Maria Sanchez
- site of spirits, by John Tankersley
- Angels walk among us too., by Chaz Kraiza
- Saved by an angel, by Kevin Coyne
- A Lesson, by Rey Aranas
- my angel was sent to save me, by Carlos Perez
Saint Feast Days by Month
St. Mary Magdalene is one of the greatest saints of the Bible and a legendary example of God's mercy and grace. The precise dates of her birth and death are unknown, but we do know she was present ... continue readingMore Saint of the Day
St. Bernadette was born in Lourdes, France on January 7, 1844. Her parents were very poor and she was the first of nine children. She was baptized at St. Pierre's, the local parish church, on January 9. As a toddler, Bernadette contracted cholera and suffered extreme ... continue readingMore Female Saints
Saint Michael the Archangel isn't a saint, but rather he is an angel, and the leader of all angels and of the army of God. This is what the title "Archangel" means, that he is above all the others in rank. St. Michael has four main responsibilities or offices, as we ... continue reading
St. Gabriel is an angel who serves as a messenger for God to certain people. He is one of the three archangels. Gabriel is mentioned in both the Old and the New Testaments of the Bible. First, in the Old Testament, Gabriel appears to the prophet Daniel to explain his ... continue reading
Bishop and prophet, called "the Elder" or "the Bald." Also known as Elphege, he was the bishop of Winchester, England. There he ordained St. Dunstan. A holy prophet, Alphege is credited with helping to restore monasticism to England. continue reading
Alvarez was born in either Lisbon, Portugal, or Cordova, Spain. He entered the Dominican convent at Cordova in 1368. He became known for his preaching prowess in Spain and Italy, was confessor and adviser of Queen Catherine, John of Gaunt's daughter, and tutor of King ... continue reading
By Deacon Keith Fournier
Father, raise up women like Catherine of Siena for this new missionary age of your Church. Women who are so in love with you, and so conformed to the Image of your Son, they can do for your Church in this hour, what she did in her own. Saints are a gift for the ... continue readingMore Christian Saints & Heroes
by Catholic Online
- St. Bridget of Sweden: Saint of the Day for Sunday, July 23, 2017
- Vatican says report on abuse in Germany shows progress in fight ...
- Video captures moment killer quake strikes in Greece
- Daily Reading for Tuesday, July 25th, 2017 HD Video
- Many Blessings! Family celebrates 100 children
- Daily Readings for Sunday, July 23, 2017
- Statues of the Virgin Mary triumphantly return to Iraq, after defeat ...
- Daily Reading for Monday, July 24th, 2017 HD
- Daily Reading for Sunday, July 23rd, 2017 HD
- Deadbeat Republicans, do your job or GET OUT! HD
- Daily Reading for Saturday, July 22nd, 2017 HD