visit from an angel - Angel Stories
By: holly mora
Location: port of spain trinidad and tobago
I went to bed about three o'clock on the 5th of april.i was not in a deep sleep,as i seem to be in and out as if fighting to stay conscious and drowning at the same time.a woman ,very beautiful with long thick wild red hair, beckon to me and said the father gives this to you it was a red a large book,with my name holly written in gold.when i open the book,it was a bible but a bible with only the book of psalms and the writing was red the colour of blood.i was told to read psal 4 verses 1 to 6 and i remember she saying all our father asked of you is that you put your trust in him , and i began to cry because i was going through alot at thia time.i cried looked up to her and saw her hand outstretched to someone when i turned i saw a man with an egyptian like robe on with his hand outstretched and i knew it was jesus he was smilling at me and a blinding light was streaming through the holes in his hands and feet, and he whispered trust me.i know this is difficult to do when i am so overwhelmed , but is power and grace is sufficient for me and his will shall be done.so let it be!
Some may never see with earthly eyes these heavenly beings or know that they exist. Many are unaware of the numerous ways they have protected and guided us. We would like to share with you the stories of people who take pleasure in expressing how real angels are.
Showing 151 - 200 of 328
- Wrong place at the right time, by Kelly
- Almost Hit by a Trailer, by Judith G.
- Faith, by Belinda
- Angel at Concert, by John Green
- The lady with the glasses, by Diana
- War in Heaven, by Yohan ben Mich-el
- Angel visit after surgery, by Jen Duran
- Angels working overtime, by R. Norman
- A Miracle for Daddy, by DeNeen Grant Meyers
- An angel who came in a dream , by Janet Lachance
- A Cool Touch, by Forrest Walker
- Blow of an Angel, by May S. Pagkatipunan, Sta. Mesa Manila, Philippines
- A Voice Saved me, by Judith G.
- My Angel, by deb
- The family angel, by Julie Brown-Williams
- Healing in His Wings, by Lisa Twilley
- A rose from dad, by Maggie Castaneda
- life saver , by paul
- saved, by anon
- An angels blessing, by
- Angel In a Uniform, by LaVon Mauck
- ball of light, by mariadelosangeles
- BEAMING HAPPINESS, by abby
- stranded, by jtownbit
- Angel by my Side, by Nicolas Ramon
- Healing Miracle, by Evangelina
- Angel over my shoulder, by Kathleen Young
- My Angel, by Julia Ardon
- reassuring angel, by Maggie
- baby angel, by Michelle Gabrielle
- The Love of Christ, by j.t.
- Touch of a hand, by Therese Scott
- Angel in the light of God, by Sarah Brooks
- Curtain Call/ Top of the Mark, by ST Wein
- Choosing the Path, by Bill Hofmann
- Miss Jane, by Thomas M
- Angelic Eyes, by Daniel M.
- I think I was my guardian angel!, by Peggy Atatise
- My mother passed away but she still visits me, by Jonio Hernandez
- one call, by gloria barrera
- My beloved Dad is my Guardian Angel, by Rita Henry
- The Great Angel, by K. G.
- In the hands of my Guardian Angel, by Abiola Adelakun
- Hospital Angel, by Diane Mechling
- Angel Wings, by Maria Sanchez
- site of spirits, by John Tankersley
- Angels walk among us too., by Chaz Kraiza
- Saved by an angel, by Kevin Coyne
- A Lesson, by Rey Aranas
- my angel was sent to save me, by Carlos Perez
Saint Feast Days by Month
In St. Peter Chanel, Priest and Martyr (Feast day - April 28) The protomartyr of the South Seas, St. Peter Chanel was born in 1803 at Clet in the diocese of Belley, France. His intelligence and ... continue readingMore Saint of the Day
St. Agatha, also known as Agatha of Sicily, is one of the most highly venerated virgin martyrs of the Catholic Church. It is believed that she was born around 231 in either Catania or Palermo, Sicily to a rich and noble family. From her very early years, the notably ... continue readingMore Female Saints
Saint Michael the Archangel isn't a saint, but rather he is an angel, and the leader of all angels and of the army of God. This is what the title "Archangel" means, that he is above all the others in rank. St. Michael has four main responsibilities or offices, as we ... continue reading
St. Gabriel is an angel who serves as a messenger for God to certain people. He is one of the three archangels. Gabriel is mentioned in both the Old and the New Testaments of the Bible. First, in the Old Testament, Gabriel appears to the prophet Daniel to explain his ... continue reading
Dymphna was born in Ireland sometime in the seventh century to a pagan father and devout Christian mother. When she was fourteen, she consecrated herself to Christ and took a vow of chastity. Soon afterward, her mother died and her father - who had loved his wife ... continue reading
Edward the Confessor was the son of King Ethelred III and his Norman wife, Emma, daughter of Duke Richard I of Normandy. He was born at Islip, England, and sent to Normandy with his mother in the year 1013 when the Danes under Sweyn and his son Canute invaded England. ... continue reading
By Catholic Online (NEWS CONSORTIUM)
The most kids know of St. Patrick 's Day is that you must wear green or you'll get a pinch from your friends. Adults see the day as an occasion to celebrate, sometimes with green beer and other assorted alcoholic beverages. However, few really know what they are ... continue readingMore Christian Saints & Heroes
More Christian Saints & Heroes
by Catholic Online
- It feels great to win! Here's the list of things President Trump has ...
- 'Acid is now a fashionable weapon of choice' - Britain averages one ...
- St. Catherine of Siena: Saint of the Day for Saturday, April 29, 2017
- Daily Reading for Tuesday, May 2nd, 2017 HD Video
- Report claims extreme weather on DECLINE - but is someone lying?
- Daily Readings for Saturday, April 29, 2017
- Pope Francis arrives in Egypt with powerful message HD Video
- Daily Reading for Monday, May 1st, 2017 HD
- Daily Reading for Sunday, April 30th, 2017 HD
- Day 9 - Novena for Workers, the Unemployed and Underemployed HD
- Day 8 - Novena for Workers, the Unemployed and Underemployed HD
Copyright 2017 Catholic Online. All materials contained on this site, whether written, audible or visual are the exclusive property of Catholic Online and are protected under U.S. and International copyright laws, © Copyright 2017 Catholic Online. Any unauthorized use, without prior written consent of Catholic Online is strictly forbidden and prohibited.