Saved by a legion of Angels - Angel Stories
By: Catherine Eisenhart
On Jan. 2 2006, I was driving through the PA. Mountains. The roads were curvy and wet. It was raining and there was heavy fog. The trucks were moving so fast through the mountains. I had put on my hazards because of the conditions.
I was hit by a tractor trailer and was being pushed as he was taking my lane over. After the intial impact at the rear I have a spot that is blank and then the side mirror exploded and hit and cut my face in a couple places.
I came to at the side mirror exploding, I remember looking out to the side and seeing I could have put my hand on the name of the company (Their logo) on the side of the trailer. The trailer was leaning and tilting towards me.
I was terrified as I felt the enormous pressure pulling me into the truck. I heard somewhere in there being told over and over do not let the tire treads touch. It was going as fast as the truck tires. I fought and pulled so hard to the left on the left turns of the curves in the mountains.
I remember the struggle in parts but not entirety. I know I got help to keep away from those tire treads. I could not have done it on my own. As I have places after where I remember seeing a corner slanted part of plant. I could tell you it was green.
But that was all I remember seeing. As he was pushing and taking over my lane, I have another blank spot I cannot recall. I saw those tires in the struggle so close as the water flew up through the tires. I was scarred to death.
I thought that was it! Only God knows how I survived the accident. I had multiple injuries and had to have multiple spinal surgeries with fusions, and walk with a cane at 37 because my back is messed up.
But I do see my children and although my loss has been substantial of self and career. By the Grace of God, I was given more time! I was given life!
I know the angels were guiding and protecting me from me killed. The crank case on the vehicle was cracked. It wasn't just banged aroung, but the pressure was so great it sucked in the vehicle and disaligned it.
Following this experience I started getting images in my photo's. This started the night before my childrens birthday party as I filled the trees with silver shinning stars, and lights all lit up for a mystical magical fairytale party.
The atmosphere was amazingly different as it was like a fog type in the air. But the air was light as a feather. I felt like I was just light as a feather and floating. As if I was being embraced by the foggy like air.
The pictures had kept getting more and more elaborate. I was not the only one who saw the images. There incredible! So I could easily say our lives are touched by the angels and they truly are amongst us always!
I had a protection order hearing coming up to keep us safe. I now believe and understand, by the grace of God I was redemeed to keep my children safe from the seen and unseen. For some it is hard to comprehend and understand.
But it is real and we survived what we endured.We are working hard through great intensive therapy to heal our family through all we went through from surviving to thriving. Giving all I got mind, heart and soul. There is more to this story but I will keep it as brief as I can.
I hope and pray people can believe through this past cynisms that angels are amongst us everyday. Sometimes we all forget how hard they work, and all they do on our behalf.
We need to stop and Thank, Jesus, Mary and Joseph, the blessed trinity, all angels, saints and spirits for our lives everyday.
Some may never see with earthly eyes these heavenly beings or know that they exist. Many are unaware of the numerous ways they have protected and guided us. We would like to share with you the stories of people who take pleasure in expressing how real angels are.
Showing 101 - 150 of 328
- Angel to the rescue, by Mary
- i saw the light of glory, by grace.p.
- Saved from death, by Sylvia
- saving an infant, by Amanda Allen
- PROTECTORS, by Paul
- the two, by kerry
- A Beautiful Glow, by Angela
- Not Just an Ordinary Man, by Summer DeFelice
- Relax, by William Jensen
- St. Raphael, by Richard M. Hanisits, M.Ed.
- No Title, by Amy
- clouds, by bob wintersons
- baby angel, by Anna
- Angels, by Debra Smith
- A Blessed Life, by Emma
- Saved by a legion of Angels, by Catherine Eisenhart
- My Wedding day, by Jennifer Smith Barras
- Dad, by Kathy Armstrong Alegria
- Archangel Gaberial, by Curt
- Angels by the road, by Holly B
- The Angel Who Lost Her Tree, by Joe DiMino
- SARAH, by Colleen Ferguson
- whatever you do to the least of my brothers, by Manny
- Angel in the crib, by Emma
- Angel of the Miraculous Medal, by Nicole Curry
- car accident, by Tiffany
- Highway Angel, by GilbertTX
- a brief glimpse, by valerie
- My Guardian Angel Encounter, by Doris Van Wiltenburg
- Out Of The Woods, by Carol Ross
- angel in the sky, by L. Hernandez
- Must go to church!, by Angela Lopez
- Car Angel, by LISA MENINO
- Vietnam War Miracle, by Sidney Mathious
- Miracle as a child playing, by Sidney Mathious
- angel walked with me all day, by ashlea
- The Dove, by Michael De La Cerda
- Peace, by Carrie
- A visit at night, by G. Milling
- While in France., by Nita C. Hicks
- Angel told me my mother would be ok, by Joe Genovese
- Road side assistance, by Joe Genovese
- The Blessed Mother in a dream, by D. Mather CA
- my story, by me
- saved by angel, by lisa badon
- Saved By An Angel, by Lisa
- Angel Kisses, by Sarah Malone
- Dream of a voice and white surroundings, by Mary in NJ
- Auto Accident, by MaryinNJ
- Open My Eyes, by Marian Grace
Saint Feast Days by Month
It is uncertain when Saint George was born and historians continue to debate to this day. However, his death date is estimated to be April 23 303 A.D. The first piece of evidence of George's ... continue readingMore Saint of the Day
Saint Catherine of Alexandria is a canonized saint in the Catholic Church who, per Christian tradition, was martyred around 305 in Alexandria, Egypt. Of course, the Church of the first Millennium was undivided. She is also recognized as the Great Martyr and Saint by ... continue readingMore Female Saints
Saint Michael the Archangel isn't a saint, but rather he is an angel, and the leader of all angels and of the army of God. This is what the title "Archangel" means, that he is above all the others in rank. St. Michael has four main responsibilities or offices, as we ... continue reading
St. Gabriel is an angel who serves as a messenger for God to certain people. He is one of the three archangels. Gabriel is mentioned in both the Old and the New Testaments of the Bible. First, in the Old Testament, Gabriel appears to the prophet Daniel to explain his ... continue reading
St. Isidore was born at Madrid, Spain, in the latter half of the 12th century. For the greater part of his life he was employed as a laborer on a farm outside the city. Many marvelous happenings accompanied his lifelong work in the fields and continued long after his ... continue reading
By Catholic Online (NEWS CONSORTIUM)
The most kids know of St. Patrick 's Day is that you must wear green or you'll get a pinch from your friends. Adults see the day as an occasion to celebrate, sometimes with green beer and other assorted alcoholic beverages. However, few really know what they are ... continue readingMore Christian Saints & Heroes
More Christian Saints & Heroes
by Catholic Online
- NYC Catholics accuse Cardinal Dolan for 'playing both sides' as ...
- Feast of Divine Mercy: Doubting Thomas and the Wounds that Heal Our ...
- Day 2 - Novena for Workers, the Unemployed and Underemployed HD Video
- Scientists discover hobbits are real, but they're not related to us
- St. George: Saint of the Day for Sunday, April 23, 2017
- Day 3 - Novena for Workers, the Unemployed and Underemployed HD Video
- Daily Readings for Sunday, April 23, 2017
- st james
- st joan of arc
- advent prayers
- St Joseph
- ten commandments
- Pope Francis
- saint agnes
- St Anthony
- 10 commandments
- mary magdalene
- Patron saints
- st bernadette
- pope francis
- St. John
- holy spirit
- morning prayer
- Saint Elizabeth
- St. Augustine
- Saint Anne
- st agnes
- saint monica
- saint catherine
- Day 1 - Novena for Workers, the Unemployed and Underemployed HD
- Daily Reading for Tuesday, April 25th, 2017 HD
- Daily Reading for Monday, April 24th, 2017 HD
- Intro to the Novena for Workers, the Unemployed and Underemployed HD
Copyright 2017 Catholic Online. All materials contained on this site, whether written, audible or visual are the exclusive property of Catholic Online and are protected under U.S. and International copyright laws, © Copyright 2017 Catholic Online. Any unauthorized use, without prior written consent of Catholic Online is strictly forbidden and prohibited.