Saved by a legion of Angels - Angel Stories
By: Catherine Eisenhart
On Jan. 2 2006, I was driving through the PA. Mountains. The roads were curvy and wet. It was raining and there was heavy fog. The trucks were moving so fast through the mountains. I had put on my hazards because of the conditions.
I was hit by a tractor trailer and was being pushed as he was taking my lane over. After the intial impact at the rear I have a spot that is blank and then the side mirror exploded and hit and cut my face in a couple places.
I came to at the side mirror exploding, I remember looking out to the side and seeing I could have put my hand on the name of the company (Their logo) on the side of the trailer. The trailer was leaning and tilting towards me.
I was terrified as I felt the enormous pressure pulling me into the truck. I heard somewhere in there being told over and over do not let the tire treads touch. It was going as fast as the truck tires. I fought and pulled so hard to the left on the left turns of the curves in the mountains.
I remember the struggle in parts but not entirety. I know I got help to keep away from those tire treads. I could not have done it on my own. As I have places after where I remember seeing a corner slanted part of plant. I could tell you it was green.
But that was all I remember seeing. As he was pushing and taking over my lane, I have another blank spot I cannot recall. I saw those tires in the struggle so close as the water flew up through the tires. I was scarred to death.
I thought that was it! Only God knows how I survived the accident. I had multiple injuries and had to have multiple spinal surgeries with fusions, and walk with a cane at 37 because my back is messed up.
But I do see my children and although my loss has been substantial of self and career. By the Grace of God, I was given more time! I was given life!
I know the angels were guiding and protecting me from me killed. The crank case on the vehicle was cracked. It wasn't just banged aroung, but the pressure was so great it sucked in the vehicle and disaligned it.
Following this experience I started getting images in my photo's. This started the night before my childrens birthday party as I filled the trees with silver shinning stars, and lights all lit up for a mystical magical fairytale party.
The atmosphere was amazingly different as it was like a fog type in the air. But the air was light as a feather. I felt like I was just light as a feather and floating. As if I was being embraced by the foggy like air.
The pictures had kept getting more and more elaborate. I was not the only one who saw the images. There incredible! So I could easily say our lives are touched by the angels and they truly are amongst us always!
I had a protection order hearing coming up to keep us safe. I now believe and understand, by the grace of God I was redemeed to keep my children safe from the seen and unseen. For some it is hard to comprehend and understand.
But it is real and we survived what we endured.We are working hard through great intensive therapy to heal our family through all we went through from surviving to thriving. Giving all I got mind, heart and soul. There is more to this story but I will keep it as brief as I can.
I hope and pray people can believe through this past cynisms that angels are amongst us everyday. Sometimes we all forget how hard they work, and all they do on our behalf.
We need to stop and Thank, Jesus, Mary and Joseph, the blessed trinity, all angels, saints and spirits for our lives everyday.
Some may never see with earthly eyes these heavenly beings or know that they exist. Many are unaware of the numerous ways they have protected and guided us. We would like to share with you the stories of people who take pleasure in expressing how real angels are.
Showing 101 - 150 of 328
- Angel to the rescue, by Mary
- i saw the light of glory, by grace.p.
- Saved from death, by Sylvia
- saving an infant, by Amanda Allen
- PROTECTORS, by Paul
- the two, by kerry
- A Beautiful Glow, by Angela
- Not Just an Ordinary Man, by Summer DeFelice
- Relax, by William Jensen
- St. Raphael, by Richard M. Hanisits, M.Ed.
- No Title, by Amy
- clouds, by bob wintersons
- baby angel, by Anna
- Angels, by Debra Smith
- A Blessed Life, by Emma
- Saved by a legion of Angels, by Catherine Eisenhart
- My Wedding day, by Jennifer Smith Barras
- Dad, by Kathy Armstrong Alegria
- Archangel Gaberial, by Curt
- Angels by the road, by Holly B
- The Angel Who Lost Her Tree, by Joe DiMino
- SARAH, by Colleen Ferguson
- whatever you do to the least of my brothers, by Manny
- Angel in the crib, by Emma
- Angel of the Miraculous Medal, by Nicole Curry
- car accident, by Tiffany
- Highway Angel, by GilbertTX
- a brief glimpse, by valerie
- My Guardian Angel Encounter, by Doris Van Wiltenburg
- Out Of The Woods, by Carol Ross
- angel in the sky, by L. Hernandez
- Must go to church!, by Angela Lopez
- Car Angel, by LISA MENINO
- Vietnam War Miracle, by Sidney Mathious
- Miracle as a child playing, by Sidney Mathious
- angel walked with me all day, by ashlea
- The Dove, by Michael De La Cerda
- Peace, by Carrie
- A visit at night, by G. Milling
- While in France., by Nita C. Hicks
- Angel told me my mother would be ok, by Joe Genovese
- Road side assistance, by Joe Genovese
- The Blessed Mother in a dream, by D. Mather CA
- my story, by me
- saved by angel, by lisa badon
- Saved By An Angel, by Lisa
- Angel Kisses, by Sarah Malone
- Dream of a voice and white surroundings, by Mary in NJ
- Auto Accident, by MaryinNJ
- Open My Eyes, by Marian Grace
Saint Feast Days by Month
One of the Forty Martyrs of England and Wales. He was born at Dufton, at Westmoreland, England, and studied at Oxford. Becoming a Catholic in 1576, he went to Reims and received ordination in 1581. ... continue readingMore Saint of the Day
St. Catherine of Siena was born during the outbreak of the plague in Siena, Italy on March 25, 1347. She was the 25th child born to her mother, although half of her brothers and sisters did not survive childhood. Catherine herself was a twin, but her sister did not ... continue readingMore Female Saints
Saint Michael the Archangel isn't a saint, but rather he is an angel, and the leader of all angels and of the army of God. This is what the title "Archangel" means, that he is above all the others in rank. St. Michael has four main responsibilities or offices, as we ... continue reading
St. Gabriel is an angel who serves as a messenger for God to certain people. He is one of the three archangels. Gabriel is mentioned in both the Old and the New Testaments of the Bible. First, in the Old Testament, Gabriel appears to the prophet Daniel to explain his ... continue reading
Bruno was born in Cologne of the prominent Hartenfaust family. He studied at the Cathedral school at Rheims, and on his return to Cologne about 1055, was ordained and became a Canon at St. Cunibert's. He returned to Rheims in 1056 as professor of theology, became head ... continue reading
By Deacon Keith Fournier
Father, raise up women like Catherine of Siena for this new missionary age of your Church. Women who are so in love with you, and so conformed to the Image of your Son, they can do for your Church in this hour, what she did in her own. Saints are a gift for the ... continue readingMore Christian Saints & Heroes
by Catholic Online
- Oh no! Is El Nino coming back to California?
- Daily Reading for Wednesday, July 26th, 2017 HD Video
- Pope Francis is set for something big, but what is it? HD Video
- Daily Readings for Tuesday, July 25, 2017
- St. James the Greater: Saint of the Day for Tuesday, July 25, 2017
- Will We Use Our Ears To Hear?
- Scientists discover elusive 'Angel Particles' are real
- Statues of the Virgin Mary triumphantly return to Iraq, after defeat of ISIS HD
- Daily Reading for Tuesday, July 25th, 2017 HD
- Daily Reading for Monday, July 24th, 2017 HD
- Daily Reading for Sunday, July 23rd, 2017 HD