SARAH - Angel Stories
By: Colleen Ferguson
It was March 2009 when I was laying on my bed praying to Jesus. After my prayer time I felt the need to give my daughter to Jesus. I visualized my daughter and myself walking together. I was taking Sarah to an angel. I envisioned the Angel with wings but as soon as I handed my daughter over to the angel to my surprise the wings dropped to the ground!I watched as my daughter and the angel walked away together arm in arm. I opened my eyes and my eyes began to weep. I then said to Jesus not soon lord not soon that you are going to have my daughter.
In July this I was visiting family in Newcastle near Sydney. On the 6th July 2009 I walked to the local shops as usual and after crossing the road and walking a little way on the shops side walk and thinking about what shop I was going to visit first I noticed a transparent white cloud surrounding me. I continued walking and thinking isn't this strange i'm not walking out of it. I stopped and took my glasses off thinking that they may have been fogged up, I looked around me and the cloud was still there.I stood still and looked up and around again. My first thought was Sarah. I then dismissed this thought and continued walking on the sidewalk within the cloud until it suddenly disappeared.I had a feeling of extreme joy afterward and was walking tall.
I returned to home after the shopping and told my cousin what had happened.And said i don't know what it means but i feel really good. One hour later I received a call from my Sisters husband he told me he had bad news. I replied is it about Dad ( he's 83) the reply was no and could he talk to my cousin. I handed the phone over to him and went into the bedroom and sat on the bed. I knew at this point that it was regarding my daughter.And i thought back to the cloud that surrounded me 1 hour earlier. I believe an angel bought my daughter to me as she wanted to see me before she left.
I caught a flight home and made preparations for the funeral. I was standing out the front of my home disposing of a bag of rubbish in the bin. I felt an isolated pressure on my back near close to the right lower shoulder blade. I didn't thing much of it, (the pressure gave no pain but was like something touching me on the outside) but the pressure became more intense and pressed further to the inside of my body. I realized then that i was touched by God.
During the Funeral. Many were crying. I did not cry and i was filled with peace and grace with an as-surety that my daughter was with Jesus.
After the funeral some people said to me how could i stand up there during the lighting of the candles and not weep. I said that the Lord is with me. A man came over to me and said that i was an inspiration to other women. I replied that it is God in me that is inspirational.
Some may never see with earthly eyes these heavenly beings or know that they exist. Many are unaware of the numerous ways they have protected and guided us. We would like to share with you the stories of people who take pleasure in expressing how real angels are.
Showing 101 - 150 of 328
- Angel to the rescue, by Mary
- i saw the light of glory, by grace.p.
- Saved from death, by Sylvia
- saving an infant, by Amanda Allen
- PROTECTORS, by Paul
- the two, by kerry
- A Beautiful Glow, by Angela
- Not Just an Ordinary Man, by Summer DeFelice
- Relax, by William Jensen
- St. Raphael, by Richard M. Hanisits, M.Ed.
- No Title, by Amy
- clouds, by bob wintersons
- baby angel, by Anna
- Angels, by Debra Smith
- A Blessed Life, by Emma
- Saved by a legion of Angels, by Catherine Eisenhart
- My Wedding day, by Jennifer Smith Barras
- Dad, by Kathy Armstrong Alegria
- Archangel Gaberial, by Curt
- Angels by the road, by Holly B
- The Angel Who Lost Her Tree, by Joe DiMino
- SARAH, by Colleen Ferguson
- whatever you do to the least of my brothers, by Manny
- Angel in the crib, by Emma
- Angel of the Miraculous Medal, by Nicole Curry
- car accident, by Tiffany
- Highway Angel, by GilbertTX
- a brief glimpse, by valerie
- My Guardian Angel Encounter, by Doris Van Wiltenburg
- Out Of The Woods, by Carol Ross
- angel in the sky, by L. Hernandez
- Must go to church!, by Angela Lopez
- Car Angel, by LISA MENINO
- Vietnam War Miracle, by Sidney Mathious
- Miracle as a child playing, by Sidney Mathious
- angel walked with me all day, by ashlea
- The Dove, by Michael De La Cerda
- Peace, by Carrie
- A visit at night, by G. Milling
- While in France., by Nita C. Hicks
- Angel told me my mother would be ok, by Joe Genovese
- Road side assistance, by Joe Genovese
- The Blessed Mother in a dream, by D. Mather CA
- my story, by me
- saved by angel, by lisa badon
- Saved By An Angel, by Lisa
- Angel Kisses, by Sarah Malone
- Dream of a voice and white surroundings, by Mary in NJ
- Auto Accident, by MaryinNJ
- Open My Eyes, by Marian Grace
Saint Feast Days by Month
Franciscan Capuchin martyr. He was born Mark Rey is Sigmaringen, Germany, in 1577. A practicing lawyer, he traveled across Europe as a tutor to aristocrats but then started defending the poor. In ... continue readingMore Saint of the Day
Gemma Galgani was born on March 12, 1878, in a small Italian town near Lucca. At a very young age, Gemma developed a love for prayer. She made her First Communion on June 17, 1887. As a pupil at the school run by the Sisters of St. Zita, Gemma was loved by her teachers ... continue readingMore Female Saints
Saint Michael the Archangel isn't a saint, but rather he is an angel, and the leader of all angels and of the army of God. This is what the title "Archangel" means, that he is above all the others in rank. St. Michael has four main responsibilities or offices, as we ... continue reading
St. Gabriel is an angel who serves as a messenger for God to certain people. He is one of the three archangels. Gabriel is mentioned in both the Old and the New Testaments of the Bible. First, in the Old Testament, Gabriel appears to the prophet Daniel to explain his ... continue reading
Claretian archbishop and founder. Anthony was born in Salient in Catalonia, Spain, in 1807, the son of a weaver. He took up weaving but then studied for the priesthood, desiring to be a Jesuit. Ill health prevented his entering the Order, and he served as a secular ... continue reading
Saint Anthony was born Fernando Martins in Lisbon, Portugal. He was born into a wealthy family and by the age of fifteen asked to be sent to the Abbey of Santa Cruz in Coimbra, the then capital of Portugal. During his time in the Abbey, he learned theology and ... continue reading
By Catholic Online (NEWS CONSORTIUM)
The most kids know of St. Patrick 's Day is that you must wear green or you'll get a pinch from your friends. Adults see the day as an occasion to celebrate, sometimes with green beer and other assorted alcoholic beverages. However, few really know what they are ... continue readingMore Christian Saints & Heroes
More Christian Saints & Heroes
by Catholic Online
- Ron Howard and Henry Winkler mourn the loss of 'Happy Days' costar ...
- Michigan doctors charged in America's first genital mutilation case - ...
- Day 3 - Novena for Workers, the Unemployed and Underemployed HD Video
- Daily Readings for Monday, April 24, 2017
- All The Earth Will Sing Your Praises
- Day 2 - Novena for Workers, the Unemployed and Underemployed HD Video
- St. Fidelis of Sigmaringen: Saint of the Day for Monday, April 24, 2017
- Day 1 - Novena for Workers, the Unemployed and Underemployed HD
- Daily Reading for Tuesday, April 25th, 2017 HD
- Daily Reading for Monday, April 24th, 2017 HD
- Intro to the Novena for Workers, the Unemployed and Underemployed HD
The Encyclical Letter of the Holy Father Francis
The Encyclical Letter of the Holy Father Francis - Laudato ... @ $0.00
Copyright 2017 Catholic Online. All materials contained on this site, whether written, audible or visual are the exclusive property of Catholic Online and are protected under U.S. and International copyright laws, © Copyright 2017 Catholic Online. Any unauthorized use, without prior written consent of Catholic Online is strictly forbidden and prohibited.