SARAH - Angel Stories
By: Colleen Ferguson
It was March 2009 when I was laying on my bed praying to Jesus. After my prayer time I felt the need to give my daughter to Jesus. I visualized my daughter and myself walking together. I was taking Sarah to an angel. I envisioned the Angel with wings but as soon as I handed my daughter over to the angel to my surprise the wings dropped to the ground!I watched as my daughter and the angel walked away together arm in arm. I opened my eyes and my eyes began to weep. I then said to Jesus not soon lord not soon that you are going to have my daughter.
In July this I was visiting family in Newcastle near Sydney. On the 6th July 2009 I walked to the local shops as usual and after crossing the road and walking a little way on the shops side walk and thinking about what shop I was going to visit first I noticed a transparent white cloud surrounding me. I continued walking and thinking isn't this strange i'm not walking out of it. I stopped and took my glasses off thinking that they may have been fogged up, I looked around me and the cloud was still there.I stood still and looked up and around again. My first thought was Sarah. I then dismissed this thought and continued walking on the sidewalk within the cloud until it suddenly disappeared.I had a feeling of extreme joy afterward and was walking tall.
I returned to home after the shopping and told my cousin what had happened.And said i don't know what it means but i feel really good. One hour later I received a call from my Sisters husband he told me he had bad news. I replied is it about Dad ( he's 83) the reply was no and could he talk to my cousin. I handed the phone over to him and went into the bedroom and sat on the bed. I knew at this point that it was regarding my daughter.And i thought back to the cloud that surrounded me 1 hour earlier. I believe an angel bought my daughter to me as she wanted to see me before she left.
I caught a flight home and made preparations for the funeral. I was standing out the front of my home disposing of a bag of rubbish in the bin. I felt an isolated pressure on my back near close to the right lower shoulder blade. I didn't thing much of it, (the pressure gave no pain but was like something touching me on the outside) but the pressure became more intense and pressed further to the inside of my body. I realized then that i was touched by God.
During the Funeral. Many were crying. I did not cry and i was filled with peace and grace with an as-surety that my daughter was with Jesus.
After the funeral some people said to me how could i stand up there during the lighting of the candles and not weep. I said that the Lord is with me. A man came over to me and said that i was an inspiration to other women. I replied that it is God in me that is inspirational.
Some may never see with earthly eyes these heavenly beings or know that they exist. Many are unaware of the numerous ways they have protected and guided us. We would like to share with you the stories of people who take pleasure in expressing how real angels are.
Showing 101 - 150 of 328
- Angel to the rescue, by Mary
- i saw the light of glory, by grace.p.
- Saved from death, by Sylvia
- saving an infant, by Amanda Allen
- PROTECTORS, by Paul
- the two, by kerry
- A Beautiful Glow, by Angela
- Not Just an Ordinary Man, by Summer DeFelice
- Relax, by William Jensen
- St. Raphael, by Richard M. Hanisits, M.Ed.
- No Title, by Amy
- clouds, by bob wintersons
- baby angel, by Anna
- Angels, by Debra Smith
- A Blessed Life, by Emma
- Saved by a legion of Angels, by Catherine Eisenhart
- My Wedding day, by Jennifer Smith Barras
- Dad, by Kathy Armstrong Alegria
- Archangel Gaberial, by Curt
- Angels by the road, by Holly B
- The Angel Who Lost Her Tree, by Joe DiMino
- SARAH, by Colleen Ferguson
- whatever you do to the least of my brothers, by Manny
- Angel in the crib, by Emma
- Angel of the Miraculous Medal, by Nicole Curry
- car accident, by Tiffany
- Highway Angel, by GilbertTX
- a brief glimpse, by valerie
- My Guardian Angel Encounter, by Doris Van Wiltenburg
- Out Of The Woods, by Carol Ross
- angel in the sky, by L. Hernandez
- Must go to church!, by Angela Lopez
- Car Angel, by LISA MENINO
- Vietnam War Miracle, by Sidney Mathious
- Miracle as a child playing, by Sidney Mathious
- angel walked with me all day, by ashlea
- The Dove, by Michael De La Cerda
- Peace, by Carrie
- A visit at night, by G. Milling
- While in France., by Nita C. Hicks
- Angel told me my mother would be ok, by Joe Genovese
- Road side assistance, by Joe Genovese
- The Blessed Mother in a dream, by D. Mather CA
- my story, by me
- saved by angel, by lisa badon
- Saved By An Angel, by Lisa
- Angel Kisses, by Sarah Malone
- Dream of a voice and white surroundings, by Mary in NJ
- Auto Accident, by MaryinNJ
- Open My Eyes, by Marian Grace
Saint Feast Days by Month
Martyr of England. She was born Margaret Plantagenet, the niece of Edward IV and Richard III. She married Sir Reginald Pole about 1491 and bore five sons, including Reginald Cardinal Pole. Margaret ... continue readingMore Saint of the Day
St. Anastasia, also known as Anastasia of Sirmium and Anastasia the Pharmakolytria or "Deliverer from Potions," is a Christian saint and martyr who suffered for Christ during the time of Diocletian's Christian persecutions. She is one of the seven women commemorated ... continue readingMore Female Saints
Saint Michael the Archangel isn't a saint, but rather he is an angel, and the leader of all angels and of the army of God. This is what the title "Archangel" means, that he is above all the others in rank. St. Michael has four main responsibilities or offices, as we ... continue reading
St. Gabriel is an angel who serves as a messenger for God to certain people. He is one of the three archangels. Gabriel is mentioned in both the Old and the New Testaments of the Bible. First, in the Old Testament, Gabriel appears to the prophet Daniel to explain his ... continue reading
Benedictine abbot in Lerins, in France. He is reported as a co-worker of St. Amandus of Lerins. continue reading
By Deacon Keith Fournier
Father, raise up women like Catherine of Siena for this new missionary age of your Church. Women who are so in love with you, and so conformed to the Image of your Son, they can do for your Church in this hour, what she did in her own. Saints are a gift for the ... continue readingMore Christian Saints & Heroes
by Catholic Online
- Daily Readings for Monday, May 29, 2017
- Getting Creative With Dead Bodies?
- A Big Thank You from JESUS IS - The Series HD Video
- 26 Coptic Christians dead after heinous attack HD Video
- Jesus Is HERE: Pope Francis declares Jesus intercedes for us every day
- US Archbishop decries President Trump's budget plan - at odds with ...
- St. Maximinus of Trier: Saint of the Day for Monday, May 29, 2017
- Day 5 - Novena to the Holy Spirit for a New Pentecost for the Church HD
- Day 4 - Novena to the Holy Spirit for a New Pentecost for the Church HD
- Day 3 - Novena to the Holy Spirit for a New Pentecost for the Church HD
- Daily Reading for Wednesday, May 31st, 2017 HD
Copyright 2017 Catholic Online. All materials contained on this site, whether written, audible or visual are the exclusive property of Catholic Online and are protected under U.S. and International copyright laws, © Copyright 2017 Catholic Online. Any unauthorized use, without prior written consent of Catholic Online is strictly forbidden and prohibited.