My Guardian Angel Encounter - Angel Stories
By: Doris Van Wiltenburg
The year was 2005. I was working
at a Catholic Hopspital. I loved my
job. I was working in Admitting.
I lived near a Catholic Store.
I would always go in there to buy
I made it a point to have several laminated
holy cards with the praying hands on the front of it. On the back it had
the Serenity Prayer. "God grant me the
serenity to accept the things I cannot
change. The courage to change the
things I can. And the wisdom to know
I always kept several of the prayer
cards in the pocket of my Blazer.
I purchased so many of the prayer
cards: One day the manager of the store waited on me and asked me why I purchased so many of them. I told her
what I used them for, and she told me to go back and get the same amount that I had bought. She matched whatever I bought. I thanked her, kindly.
Getting to the story about my Guardian Angel.
First of all, I was born on
October 2nd, the feast of the Guardian Angel. (Mine has helped me many times. I chose one of the times, which might have turned out fatal, had not
my Guardian Angel intervened.
I was scheduled to have a LtTKA,on Monday morning. For those of you who
don't know Medical Terminology, the
surgery was a Left Total Knee Arthroplasty. (Knee Replacement)
I was always in excruciating pain. Even a bedsheet would hurt my knee. I worked, but it was getting
to the point, where I almost needed to be in a wheel chair.
I met my daughter for dinner at my favorite restaurant. We had a nice
long visit and then, each headed home.
On the way home, I fell asleep at the wheel. I drifted into the oncoming traffic......All I remember, is that A car was coming Head-On towards me.
I swirved to the right, hit the car that was coming Right At me. I hit two other cars that were in the correct lane. IT REALLY WOKE ME UP!
When the police came, they had
asked me if I was alright. Actually, thanks to my Guardian Angel, I was
relatively okay. I had some bruises on me but it could have been a fatal accident.......if not for my Guardian Angel. Thank God and thanks to my
Blessed be my God Forever!
Some may never see with earthly eyes these heavenly beings or know that they exist. Many are unaware of the numerous ways they have protected and guided us. We would like to share with you the stories of people who take pleasure in expressing how real angels are.
Showing 101 - 150 of 329
- Angel to the rescue, by Mary
- i saw the light of glory, by grace.p.
- Saved from death, by Sylvia
- saving an infant, by Amanda Allen
- PROTECTORS, by Paul
- A is for Archangel, by Mary Brown
- the two, by kerry
- A Beautiful Glow, by Angela
- Not Just an Ordinary Man, by Summer DeFelice
- Relax, by William Jensen
- St. Raphael, by Richard M. Hanisits, M.Ed.
- No Title, by Amy
- clouds, by bob wintersons
- baby angel, by Anna
- Angels, by Debra Smith
- A Blessed Life, by Emma
- Saved by a legion of Angels, by Catherine Eisenhart
- My Wedding day, by Jennifer Smith Barras
- Dad, by Kathy Armstrong Alegria
- Archangel Gaberial, by Curt
- Angels by the road, by Holly B
- The Angel Who Lost Her Tree, by Joe DiMino
- SARAH, by Colleen Ferguson
- whatever you do to the least of my brothers, by Manny
- Angel in the crib, by Emma
- Angel of the Miraculous Medal, by Nicole Curry
- car accident, by Tiffany
- Highway Angel, by GilbertTX
- a brief glimpse, by valerie
- My Guardian Angel Encounter, by Doris Van Wiltenburg
- Out Of The Woods, by Carol Ross
- angel in the sky, by L. Hernandez
- Must go to church!, by Angela Lopez
- Car Angel, by LISA MENINO
- Vietnam War Miracle, by Sidney Mathious
- Miracle as a child playing, by Sidney Mathious
- angel walked with me all day, by ashlea
- The Dove, by Michael De La Cerda
- Peace, by Carrie
- A visit at night, by G. Milling
- While in France., by Nita C. Hicks
- Angel told me my mother would be ok, by Joe Genovese
- Road side assistance, by Joe Genovese
- The Blessed Mother in a dream, by D. Mather CA
- my story, by me
- saved by angel, by lisa badon
- Saved By An Angel, by Lisa
- Angel Kisses, by Sarah Malone
- Dream of a voice and white surroundings, by Mary in NJ
- Auto Accident, by MaryinNJ
Saint Feast Days by Month
St. Margaret Clitherow was born in Middleton, England, in 1555, of protestant parents. Possessed of good looks and full of wit and merriment, she was a charming personality. In 1571, she married John ... continue readingMore Saint of the Day
Dymphna was born in Ireland sometime in the seventh century to a pagan father and devout Christian mother. When she was fourteen, she consecrated herself to Christ and took a vow of chastity. Soon afterward, her mother died and her father - who had loved his wife ... continue readingMore Female Saints
Saint Michael the Archangel isn't a saint, but rather he is an angel, and the leader of all angels and of the army of God. This is what the title "Archangel" means, that he is above all the others in rank. St. Michael has four main responsibilities or offices, as we ... continue reading
St. Gabriel is an angel who serves as a messenger for God to certain people. He is one of the three archangels. Gabriel is mentioned in both the Old and the New Testaments of the Bible. First, in the Old Testament, Gabriel appears to the prophet Daniel to explain his ... continue reading
Dymphna was born in Ireland sometime in the seventh century to a pagan father and devout Christian mother. When she was fourteen, she consecrated herself to Christ and took a vow of chastity. Soon afterward, her mother died and her father - who had loved his wife ... continue reading
By Catholic Online (NEWS CONSORTIUM)
The most kids know of St. Patrick 's Day is that you must wear green or you'll get a pinch from your friends. Adults see the day as an occasion to celebrate, sometimes with green beer and other assorted alcoholic beverages. However, few really know what they are ... continue readingMore Christian Saints & Heroes
More Christian Saints & Heroes
by Catholic Online
- Daily Readings for Monday, March 27, 2017
- Daily Reading for Tuesday, March 28th, 2017 HD Video
- 'Living Lent': Monday of the Fourth Week of Lent - Day 27
- Daily Reading for Sunday, March 26th, 2017 HD Video
- The importance of human touch - Premature baby reaches out nurse in ...
- St. Rupert: Saint of the Day for Monday, March 27, 2017
- Medicaid - Who needs it and what will happen to the program with ...
- Daily Reading for Monday, March 27th, 2017 HD
- Adorable girl captured stealing Pope Francis' hat in hilarious footage HD
- Cause of cancer detected from unexpected and unpreventable element HD
- Daily Reading for Saturday, March 25th, 2017 HD
Copyright 2017 Catholic Online. All materials contained on this site, whether written, audible or visual are the exclusive property of Catholic Online and are protected under U.S. and International copyright laws, © Copyright 2017 Catholic Online. Any unauthorized use, without prior written consent of Catholic Online is strictly forbidden and prohibited.