The family angel - Angel Stories
By: Julie Brown-Williams
I have had many angel encounters throughout my life. Several have saved my life or the life of a loved one. This is one of my favorite stories of how angels can watch over entire families, not just one person.
I was at work, suddenly I felt this overwhelming fear. I got up and started turning in circles. My co-worker Sharon grabbed hold of me and held me tight. I was shaking and saying over and over "I have to go home, something is wrong something bad is going to happen". This lasted for about seven minutes. Sharon would not let me go and then suddenly the feeling left me. We looked at the time and it was 1:45 in the afternoon, the feeling left me at 1:52.
I suddenly knew that everything was okay. I was working in a location that had no land line phones and this was before cell phones, so I could not call my husband and check on him.
I finished out my day at work and as I drove up to my home there were several police cars in my driveway. At exactly 1:40 pm that afternoon my husband who works out of our home felt the need to go to the store. He left the house for fifteen minutes. While he was gone five very aggressive men took an ax to our door, kicked it in and rip out vcr's, t.v.'s and several other items. They were caught and the police officer came by the house with the men who were pointing out all the homes that they had robbed in our neighbor. The officer said that if my husband had been home, they would have hurt him or even killed him.
I feel that my guardian angel saved my husband by instilling the need in him to go to the store at that exact time. He still does not know why he went that day. But I am thankful to my angels for their love and help in looking after my family.
"Always Listen to Your Guardian Angel"
This is an angel story that has a moral to it. Always listen to your guardian angel! One morning as I woke up I heard a voice saying over and over don't get on the boat, don't get on the boat. So I told my husband about it. That day we were going boating with a friend who was bringing another friend that we had not met yet with their own boat as well.
My husband and I talked about what I had heard and we made a decision to go met with them on the beach, but not to get on any of the boats that day. However at the end of the day after not getting on any of the boats, my friend talked me and my husband into getting on the boat for just a ride only. We gave in and went.
While they were pulling a tuber in a double tube, the new ski rope, snapped. It snapped because the tuber had fell off the tube and the boat driver who had been drinking continued to drive the boat at over 30 mph even after we repeatedly yelled at him to stop. The tube submerged and held fast in the water, the ski rope had an estimated 4,000 pounds of pressure place on it and it snapped. At first everyone thought someone was shooting at us. It sounded like two gun shots.
The first of the two gun shot sounds were when the rope snapped and the second one, when it hit me in the head. It knocked me out and cause great bodily injury to me. I am disabled now due to what happened. I wish I had listened to my guardian angel.
So everyone out there don't make the mistake that I did. Listen to your guardian angel. Even if you feel stupid or foolish, don't give in to others wishes around you. Let God lead the way for you through the guidance he gives you through your guardian angels.
You may use my name or not. It is up to you. Thank you.
Some may never see with earthly eyes these heavenly beings or know that they exist. Many are unaware of the numerous ways they have protected and guided us. We would like to share with you the stories of people who take pleasure in expressing how real angels are.
Showing 101 - 150 of 328
- Angel to the rescue, by Mary
- i saw the light of glory, by grace.p.
- Saved from death, by Sylvia
- saving an infant, by Amanda Allen
- PROTECTORS, by Paul
- the two, by kerry
- A Beautiful Glow, by Angela
- Not Just an Ordinary Man, by Summer DeFelice
- Relax, by William Jensen
- St. Raphael, by Richard M. Hanisits, M.Ed.
- No Title, by Amy
- clouds, by bob wintersons
- baby angel, by Anna
- Angels, by Debra Smith
- A Blessed Life, by Emma
- Saved by a legion of Angels, by Catherine Eisenhart
- My Wedding day, by Jennifer Smith Barras
- Dad, by Kathy Armstrong Alegria
- Archangel Gaberial, by Curt
- Angels by the road, by Holly B
- The Angel Who Lost Her Tree, by Joe DiMino
- SARAH, by Colleen Ferguson
- whatever you do to the least of my brothers, by Manny
- Angel in the crib, by Emma
- Angel of the Miraculous Medal, by Nicole Curry
- car accident, by Tiffany
- Highway Angel, by GilbertTX
- a brief glimpse, by valerie
- My Guardian Angel Encounter, by Doris Van Wiltenburg
- Out Of The Woods, by Carol Ross
- angel in the sky, by L. Hernandez
- Must go to church!, by Angela Lopez
- Car Angel, by LISA MENINO
- Vietnam War Miracle, by Sidney Mathious
- Miracle as a child playing, by Sidney Mathious
- angel walked with me all day, by ashlea
- The Dove, by Michael De La Cerda
- Peace, by Carrie
- A visit at night, by G. Milling
- While in France., by Nita C. Hicks
- Angel told me my mother would be ok, by Joe Genovese
- Road side assistance, by Joe Genovese
- The Blessed Mother in a dream, by D. Mather CA
- my story, by me
- saved by angel, by lisa badon
- Saved By An Angel, by Lisa
- Angel Kisses, by Sarah Malone
- Dream of a voice and white surroundings, by Mary in NJ
- Auto Accident, by MaryinNJ
- Open My Eyes, by Marian Grace
Saint Feast Days by Month
Abbot and disciple of St. Anthony the Great, companion of St. Hesychius. He was born in Tabatha, Palestine, and was educated in Alexandria, Egypt. He stayed with St. Anthony in the desert there ... continue readingMore Saint of the Day
Empress mother of Constantine the Great. She was a native of Bithynia, who married the then Roman general Constantius I Chlorus about 270. Constantine was born soon after, and in 293, Constantius was made Caesar, or junior emperor. He divorced Helena to marry co ... continue readingMore Female Saints
Saint Michael the Archangel isn't a saint, but rather he is an angel, and the leader of all angels and of the army of God. This is what the title "Archangel" means, that he is above all the others in rank. St. Michael has four main responsibilities or offices, as we ... continue reading
St. Gabriel is an angel who serves as a messenger for God to certain people. He is one of the three archangels. Gabriel is mentioned in both the Old and the New Testaments of the Bible. First, in the Old Testament, Gabriel appears to the prophet Daniel to explain his ... continue reading
The Apostle of Andalusia and the spiritual advisor of St. Teresa, St. Francis Borgia, St. John of the Cross, St. Peter of Alcantara, and others. He was born on January 6, 1499, at Almodovar del Campo, Spain. After studying law at the University of Salamanca, he left ... continue reading
St. John was born at Capistrano, Italy in 1385, the son of a former German knight in that city. He studied law at the University of Perugia and practiced as a lawyer in the courts of Naples. King Ladislas of Naples appointed him governor of Perugia. During a war with a ... continue reading
By Marshall Connolly (CALIFORNIA NETWORK)
Archaeologists suspect they have found the tomb of the actual saint behind Santa Claus. The saint, who was thought to be in Italy until now, may still be under the floor of a church in turkey. LOS ANGELES, CA (California Network) -- The saint who would be known as ... continue readingMore Christian Saints & Heroes
by Catholic Online
- Daily Readings for Saturday, October 21, 2017
- Evil George Soros transfers $18 billion to support abortion, destroy ...
- Will Europe return to its Christian roots?
- Pope continues work toward reconciliation with Methodists
- St. Hilarion: Saint of the Day for Saturday, October 21, 2017
- Day 2 - Novena to the Saints in Heaven for the saints on earth HD Video
- Day 1 - Novena to the Saints in Heaven for the saints on earth HD Video
- Evil money - George Soros pays to start a revolution in America HD
- Daily Reading for Tuesday, October 24th, 2017 HD
- Daily Reading for Wednesday, October 25th, 2017 HD
- Daily Reading for Monday, October 23rd, 2017 HD
Learn about Catholic world
Inform - Inspire - Ignite
Catholic Online Saints
Your saints explained
Catholic Online Prayers
Prayers for every need
Catholic Online Bible
Complete bible online
Catholic Online News
Your news Catholic eye
Today's bible reading
Products and services we offer
Catholic Online Shopping
Catholic medals, gifts & books
The California Network
Inspiring streaming service
Learn the Catholic way