Angel In a Uniform - Angel Stories
By: LaVon Mauck
The day started out like any other. It was a beautiful July morning. My dog, Mo, had been at home most of the day the day before, so before going to work, I knew I would have to take him for a good long walk. We had no problems on the leash and always looked forward to the outings.
I am a runner and had just recovered from a planters wart, so ofcourse beginning to run felt great again after 8 months. We had taken a new route, since there are so many streets to travel and see around my neighborhood. Mo, my Belgian Shepherd Mix was really enjoying himself. Before I realized it, my toe had caught the sidewalk, and I was flying forward with the leash in my left hand, completely leaving the ground without any way to catch myself.
Everything went black for a second.
I felt myself hit under my armpit on the ground and kind of bounce. It hurt a little but I jumped up determined to avoid incident. As I did so, I felt that my shoulder had exploded and I realized I would not be able to take even one step. It wasn't as though I saw my life before me, but in an instant I knew I would not be able to take a step forward. Before I could start to worry however, I looked to my immediate right and in the rode stood a man in a Dark Blue Uniform standing beside a Dark Blue Car that he had pulled in the middle of the road and stopped. There were not many people in the road this early in the morning, and just the thought that anyone was there was amazing. The only verbal communication we had was when he said, "Are you alright"? I answered no and was able to get to his car. I did not see his face, but opened the door on the passenger side and got in.
He tried to get my dog in but Mo would not cooperate. He asked if the dog would be ok, but all I could think of was to hurry for help. I could not maintain consciousness long. Once seated in his car, I did not see him. He returned and took me to the nearest fire station just ahead, but which I would not have been able to reach. From there the ambulance arrived.
The angel seemed to be immaculate and know just what to do, while not saying anything. The reason I believe this was a devine messenger was because of the timing. He was there at the precise moment I desperately needed help. I have never needed help in this way, and this stranger was there as it seemed by devine intervention, in perfect timing. He has a walky talky device and a neighbor who I found out later saw him and told my husband but did not realize it was me said, he had an out of state license plate, but still had the presence to step out and help someone basically injured on the street.
I will be eternally grateful to this angel and thank God everyday for his providence in my life and his steadfast love and promise to watch over his people. It feels great to be able to share this story with fellow believers. Its the kind of thing you just know and have so much confidence to convey. The Angel did not seem human in that it did not seem important to talk, only to act.
Some may never see with earthly eyes these heavenly beings or know that they exist. Many are unaware of the numerous ways they have protected and guided us. We would like to share with you the stories of people who take pleasure in expressing how real angels are.
Showing 101 - 150 of 329
- Angel to the rescue, by Mary
- i saw the light of glory, by grace.p.
- Saved from death, by Sylvia
- saving an infant, by Amanda Allen
- PROTECTORS, by Paul
- A is for Archangel, by Mary Brown
- the two, by kerry
- A Beautiful Glow, by Angela
- Not Just an Ordinary Man, by Summer DeFelice
- Relax, by William Jensen
- St. Raphael, by Richard M. Hanisits, M.Ed.
- No Title, by Amy
- clouds, by bob wintersons
- baby angel, by Anna
- Angels, by Debra Smith
- A Blessed Life, by Emma
- Saved by a legion of Angels, by Catherine Eisenhart
- My Wedding day, by Jennifer Smith Barras
- Dad, by Kathy Armstrong Alegria
- Archangel Gaberial, by Curt
- Angels by the road, by Holly B
- The Angel Who Lost Her Tree, by Joe DiMino
- SARAH, by Colleen Ferguson
- whatever you do to the least of my brothers, by Manny
- Angel in the crib, by Emma
- Angel of the Miraculous Medal, by Nicole Curry
- car accident, by Tiffany
- Highway Angel, by GilbertTX
- a brief glimpse, by valerie
- My Guardian Angel Encounter, by Doris Van Wiltenburg
- Out Of The Woods, by Carol Ross
- angel in the sky, by L. Hernandez
- Must go to church!, by Angela Lopez
- Car Angel, by LISA MENINO
- Vietnam War Miracle, by Sidney Mathious
- Miracle as a child playing, by Sidney Mathious
- angel walked with me all day, by ashlea
- The Dove, by Michael De La Cerda
- Peace, by Carrie
- A visit at night, by G. Milling
- While in France., by Nita C. Hicks
- Angel told me my mother would be ok, by Joe Genovese
- Road side assistance, by Joe Genovese
- The Blessed Mother in a dream, by D. Mather CA
- my story, by me
- saved by angel, by lisa badon
- Saved By An Angel, by Lisa
- Angel Kisses, by Sarah Malone
- Dream of a voice and white surroundings, by Mary in NJ
- Auto Accident, by MaryinNJ
Saint Feast Days by Month
Dominican preacher and missionary crusader. A native of Bergamo, Italy, he joined the Dominicans in 1319 and soon distinguished himself as a brilliant preacher, attracting huge crowds throughout ... continue readingMore Saint of the Day
Born on October 16 1890 in Corinaldo, in the Ancona Province in Italy, her farmworker father moved his family to Ferrier di Conca, near Anzio. When he died of malaria, Maria's mother had to struggle to feed her children. Maria's mother, brothers, and sisters worked in ... continue readingMore Female Saints
Saint Michael the Archangel isn't a saint, but rather he is an angel, and the leader of all angels and of the army of God. This is what the title "Archangel" means, that he is above all the others in rank. St. Michael has four main responsibilities or offices, as we ... continue reading
St. Gabriel is an angel who serves as a messenger for God to certain people. He is one of the three archangels. Gabriel is mentioned in both the Old and the New Testaments of the Bible. First, in the Old Testament, Gabriel appears to the prophet Daniel to explain his ... continue reading
Christians who breathed a sigh of relief when Constantine proclaimed Christianity the state religion, believing this would end the bloodshed and martyrdom. But it was all too short a time until they were facing persecution once more -- from others who claimed to be ... continue reading
Saint John Gaulbert, Abbot - Feast day is July 12th The city of Florence gave to the world Saint John Gaulbert. Although he enjoyed the benefits of an early Christian education, his youthful heart was soon attracted to the vanities of the world. A painful incident was ... continue reading
By Catholic Online (NEWS CONSORTIUM)
The most kids know of St. Patrick 's Day is that you must wear green or you'll get a pinch from your friends. Adults see the day as an occasion to celebrate, sometimes with green beer and other assorted alcoholic beverages. However, few really know what they are ... continue readingMore Christian Saints & Heroes
More Christian Saints & Heroes
by Catholic Online
- 'Adoration of the Magi,' painted by master painter Leonardo da Vinci, ...
- Newborn rescued from shallow grave as India murders its daughters
- Pope Francis' important message for children HD Video
- St. Berthold: Saint of the Day for Wednesday, March 29, 2017
- Daily Readings for Wednesday, March 29, 2017
- Cause of California's drought is revealed HD Video
- 'Living Lent': Wednesday of the Fourth Week of Lent - Day 29
- Daily Reading for Wednesday, March 29th, 2017 HD
- Supermassive black hole discovered surfing gravitational wave HD
- Catholic Archdiocese of Mexico calls out 'traitor' Mexicans HD
- Daily Reading for Sunday, March 26th, 2017 HD
Copyright 2017 Catholic Online. All materials contained on this site, whether written, audible or visual are the exclusive property of Catholic Online and are protected under U.S. and International copyright laws, © Copyright 2017 Catholic Online. Any unauthorized use, without prior written consent of Catholic Online is strictly forbidden and prohibited.