Angel In a Uniform - Angel Stories
By: LaVon Mauck
The day started out like any other. It was a beautiful July morning. My dog, Mo, had been at home most of the day the day before, so before going to work, I knew I would have to take him for a good long walk. We had no problems on the leash and always looked forward to the outings.
I am a runner and had just recovered from a planters wart, so ofcourse beginning to run felt great again after 8 months. We had taken a new route, since there are so many streets to travel and see around my neighborhood. Mo, my Belgian Shepherd Mix was really enjoying himself. Before I realized it, my toe had caught the sidewalk, and I was flying forward with the leash in my left hand, completely leaving the ground without any way to catch myself.
Everything went black for a second.
I felt myself hit under my armpit on the ground and kind of bounce. It hurt a little but I jumped up determined to avoid incident. As I did so, I felt that my shoulder had exploded and I realized I would not be able to take even one step. It wasn't as though I saw my life before me, but in an instant I knew I would not be able to take a step forward. Before I could start to worry however, I looked to my immediate right and in the rode stood a man in a Dark Blue Uniform standing beside a Dark Blue Car that he had pulled in the middle of the road and stopped. There were not many people in the road this early in the morning, and just the thought that anyone was there was amazing. The only verbal communication we had was when he said, "Are you alright"? I answered no and was able to get to his car. I did not see his face, but opened the door on the passenger side and got in.
He tried to get my dog in but Mo would not cooperate. He asked if the dog would be ok, but all I could think of was to hurry for help. I could not maintain consciousness long. Once seated in his car, I did not see him. He returned and took me to the nearest fire station just ahead, but which I would not have been able to reach. From there the ambulance arrived.
The angel seemed to be immaculate and know just what to do, while not saying anything. The reason I believe this was a devine messenger was because of the timing. He was there at the precise moment I desperately needed help. I have never needed help in this way, and this stranger was there as it seemed by devine intervention, in perfect timing. He has a walky talky device and a neighbor who I found out later saw him and told my husband but did not realize it was me said, he had an out of state license plate, but still had the presence to step out and help someone basically injured on the street.
I will be eternally grateful to this angel and thank God everyday for his providence in my life and his steadfast love and promise to watch over his people. It feels great to be able to share this story with fellow believers. Its the kind of thing you just know and have so much confidence to convey. The Angel did not seem human in that it did not seem important to talk, only to act.
Some may never see with earthly eyes these heavenly beings or know that they exist. Many are unaware of the numerous ways they have protected and guided us. We would like to share with you the stories of people who take pleasure in expressing how real angels are.
Showing 101 - 150 of 328
- Angel to the rescue, by Mary
- i saw the light of glory, by grace.p.
- Saved from death, by Sylvia
- saving an infant, by Amanda Allen
- PROTECTORS, by Paul
- the two, by kerry
- A Beautiful Glow, by Angela
- Not Just an Ordinary Man, by Summer DeFelice
- Relax, by William Jensen
- St. Raphael, by Richard M. Hanisits, M.Ed.
- No Title, by Amy
- clouds, by bob wintersons
- baby angel, by Anna
- Angels, by Debra Smith
- A Blessed Life, by Emma
- Saved by a legion of Angels, by Catherine Eisenhart
- My Wedding day, by Jennifer Smith Barras
- Dad, by Kathy Armstrong Alegria
- Archangel Gaberial, by Curt
- Angels by the road, by Holly B
- The Angel Who Lost Her Tree, by Joe DiMino
- SARAH, by Colleen Ferguson
- whatever you do to the least of my brothers, by Manny
- Angel in the crib, by Emma
- Angel of the Miraculous Medal, by Nicole Curry
- car accident, by Tiffany
- Highway Angel, by GilbertTX
- a brief glimpse, by valerie
- My Guardian Angel Encounter, by Doris Van Wiltenburg
- Out Of The Woods, by Carol Ross
- angel in the sky, by L. Hernandez
- Must go to church!, by Angela Lopez
- Car Angel, by LISA MENINO
- Vietnam War Miracle, by Sidney Mathious
- Miracle as a child playing, by Sidney Mathious
- angel walked with me all day, by ashlea
- The Dove, by Michael De La Cerda
- Peace, by Carrie
- A visit at night, by G. Milling
- While in France., by Nita C. Hicks
- Angel told me my mother would be ok, by Joe Genovese
- Road side assistance, by Joe Genovese
- The Blessed Mother in a dream, by D. Mather CA
- my story, by me
- saved by angel, by lisa badon
- Saved By An Angel, by Lisa
- Angel Kisses, by Sarah Malone
- Dream of a voice and white surroundings, by Mary in NJ
- Auto Accident, by MaryinNJ
- Open My Eyes, by Marian Grace
Saint Feast Days by Month
St. John Baptist de Rossi, also known as Giovanni Battista de' Rossi, was born on February 22, 1698 in Voltaggio, Italy. He was the fourth child of Charles de Rossi and Frances Anfossi, known to be a ... continue readingMore Saint of the Day
St. Elizabeth of Hungary, also known as St. Elizabeth of Thuringia, was born in Hungary on July 7, 1207 to the Hungarian King Andrew II and Gertrude of Merania. As soon as her life began, she had responsibilities from being a royal pressed upon her. While Elizabeth ... continue readingMore Female Saints
Saint Michael the Archangel isn't a saint, but rather he is an angel, and the leader of all angels and of the army of God. This is what the title "Archangel" means, that he is above all the others in rank. St. Michael has four main responsibilities or offices, as we ... continue reading
St. Gabriel is an angel who serves as a messenger for God to certain people. He is one of the three archangels. Gabriel is mentioned in both the Old and the New Testaments of the Bible. First, in the Old Testament, Gabriel appears to the prophet Daniel to explain his ... continue reading
All we know of Barnabas is to be found in the New Testament. A Jew, born in Cyprus and named Joseph, he sold his property, gave the proceeds to the Apostles, who gave him the name Barnabas, and lived in common with the earliest converts to Christianity in Jerusalem. He ... continue reading
By Deacon Keith Fournier
Father, raise up women like Catherine of Siena for this new missionary age of your Church. Women who are so in love with you, and so conformed to the Image of your Son, they can do for your Church in this hour, what she did in her own. Saints are a gift for the ... continue readingMore Christian Saints & Heroes
by Catholic Online
- Daily Readings for Tuesday, May 23, 2017
- St. John Baptist de Rossi HD Video
- Artist creates breathtaking model of St. Peter's Square
- Pope Francis urges Christians to act with gentleness and respect
- St. John Baptist de Rossi: Saint of the Day for Tuesday, May 23, 2017
- Daily Reading for Wednesday, May 24th, 2017 HD Video
- Is Callista Gingrich the best choice for the new U.S. Ambassador to ...
- Fatima apparitions to be featured in dramatic new film HD
- Daily Reading for Tuesday, May 23rd, 2017 HD
- Daily Reading for Monday, May 22nd, 2017 HD
- U2 lead singer, Bono endorses Psalms message HD
Copyright 2017 Catholic Online. All materials contained on this site, whether written, audible or visual are the exclusive property of Catholic Online and are protected under U.S. and International copyright laws, © Copyright 2017 Catholic Online. Any unauthorized use, without prior written consent of Catholic Online is strictly forbidden and prohibited.