BEAMING HAPPINESS - Angel Stories
Last year, as I grew closer to God I caught moments where I would still doubt Him. Then as summer came, something was missing. I still can't point that something out, but I knew it was gone. I caught on to this and realized that my relationship with God was disintegrating. And it almost felt as if I didn't care, but deep down I wanted that "something missing" to come back.
During what I think was the month of July, I really had trouble believing. I would have random thoughts of"I don't believe in God" or"God doesn't exist, he's not answering my prayers". For the most part, I couldn't feel anything when I thought these things. That something missing wouldn't prove me wrong like it always had.
Then, one night as I was lying in my bed, I prayed to God to prove to me he exists in my dream. I begged for Jesus to visit me, and I told Him that I didn't care if I remembered the dream or not, I just wanted to hear something from Him.
I woke up SMILING at about 5:00 A.M. and felt something. I was happy. Not that cheesy, corny happy when you can't stop smiling. That kind of happy that makes your heart beam and overwhelms you so much that you can't even think or cry, just breathe. I have never felt that way before. The first thing that came out of my mouth was,"Jesus". I could feel the air around me and it almost felt as if someone touched my face. God had answered my prayer.
I do not remember the dream, but I do know that NOTHING but Jesus could have made me feel that way. I may be unsure about a lot of things, but I know that Jesus came to me that night. You may be reading this and be thinking that it wasn't him, but listen to me: When you feel that beaming happiness, you'll know.
Some may never see with earthly eyes these heavenly beings or know that they exist. Many are unaware of the numerous ways they have protected and guided us. We would like to share with you the stories of people who take pleasure in expressing how real angels are.
Showing 101 - 150 of 328
- Angel to the rescue, by Mary
- i saw the light of glory, by grace.p.
- Saved from death, by Sylvia
- saving an infant, by Amanda Allen
- PROTECTORS, by Paul
- the two, by kerry
- A Beautiful Glow, by Angela
- Not Just an Ordinary Man, by Summer DeFelice
- Relax, by William Jensen
- St. Raphael, by Richard M. Hanisits, M.Ed.
- No Title, by Amy
- clouds, by bob wintersons
- baby angel, by Anna
- Angels, by Debra Smith
- A Blessed Life, by Emma
- Saved by a legion of Angels, by Catherine Eisenhart
- My Wedding day, by Jennifer Smith Barras
- Dad, by Kathy Armstrong Alegria
- Archangel Gaberial, by Curt
- Angels by the road, by Holly B
- The Angel Who Lost Her Tree, by Joe DiMino
- SARAH, by Colleen Ferguson
- whatever you do to the least of my brothers, by Manny
- Angel in the crib, by Emma
- Angel of the Miraculous Medal, by Nicole Curry
- car accident, by Tiffany
- Highway Angel, by GilbertTX
- a brief glimpse, by valerie
- My Guardian Angel Encounter, by Doris Van Wiltenburg
- Out Of The Woods, by Carol Ross
- angel in the sky, by L. Hernandez
- Must go to church!, by Angela Lopez
- Car Angel, by LISA MENINO
- Vietnam War Miracle, by Sidney Mathious
- Miracle as a child playing, by Sidney Mathious
- angel walked with me all day, by ashlea
- The Dove, by Michael De La Cerda
- Peace, by Carrie
- A visit at night, by G. Milling
- While in France., by Nita C. Hicks
- Angel told me my mother would be ok, by Joe Genovese
- Road side assistance, by Joe Genovese
- The Blessed Mother in a dream, by D. Mather CA
- my story, by me
- saved by angel, by lisa badon
- Saved By An Angel, by Lisa
- Angel Kisses, by Sarah Malone
- Dream of a voice and white surroundings, by Mary in NJ
- Auto Accident, by MaryinNJ
- Open My Eyes, by Marian Grace
Saint Feast Days by Month
Much of what we know about St. Mark, the author of the Second Gospel, comes largely from the New Testament and early Christian traditions. Mark the Evangelist is believed to be the 'John Mark' ... continue readingMore Saint of the Day
Saint Brigid was born Brigit, and shares a name with a Celtic goddess from whom many legends and folk customs are associated. There is much debate over her birthparents, but it is widely believed her mother was Brocca, a Christian baptized by Saint Patrick, and her ... continue readingMore Female Saints
Saint Michael the Archangel isn't a saint, but rather he is an angel, and the leader of all angels and of the army of God. This is what the title "Archangel" means, that he is above all the others in rank. St. Michael has four main responsibilities or offices, as we ... continue reading
St. Gabriel is an angel who serves as a messenger for God to certain people. He is one of the three archangels. Gabriel is mentioned in both the Old and the New Testaments of the Bible. First, in the Old Testament, Gabriel appears to the prophet Daniel to explain his ... continue reading
As a young lay woman in Coesfeld, Germany, Anne Catherine Emmerick, employed as a seamstress, daily attended Mass, visited the Blessed Sacrament, and in the late evening spent hour upon hour praying on her knees. Around midnight, she would leave her home to make the ... continue reading
By Catholic Online (NEWS CONSORTIUM)
The most kids know of St. Patrick 's Day is that you must wear green or you'll get a pinch from your friends. Adults see the day as an occasion to celebrate, sometimes with green beer and other assorted alcoholic beverages. However, few really know what they are ... continue readingMore Christian Saints & Heroes
More Christian Saints & Heroes
by Catholic Online
- Pope Francis offers Egypt a special video message - 'I am honoured to ...
- A Christian miracle took place at the White House, so why isn't the ...
- Daily Reading for Thursday, April 27th, 2017 HD Video
- Daily Readings for Wednesday, April 26, 2017
- Cherokee Nation sues drug distributors while CDC claims opioid deaths ...
- Decades-old conundrum solved by chance - Can one of nature's squiggly ...
- St. Cletus: Saint of the Day for Wednesday, April 26, 2017
- Day 5 - Novena for Workers, the Unemployed and Underemployed HD
- Day 4 - Novena for Workers, the Unemployed and Underemployed HD
- Daily Reading for Wednesday, April 26th, 2017 HD
- France's Presidential Runoff: Another choice between a nationalist and a globalist HD
Copyright 2017 Catholic Online. All materials contained on this site, whether written, audible or visual are the exclusive property of Catholic Online and are protected under U.S. and International copyright laws, © Copyright 2017 Catholic Online. Any unauthorized use, without prior written consent of Catholic Online is strictly forbidden and prohibited.