BEAMING HAPPINESS - Angel Stories
Last year, as I grew closer to God I caught moments where I would still doubt Him. Then as summer came, something was missing. I still can't point that something out, but I knew it was gone. I caught on to this and realized that my relationship with God was disintegrating. And it almost felt as if I didn't care, but deep down I wanted that "something missing" to come back.
During what I think was the month of July, I really had trouble believing. I would have random thoughts of"I don't believe in God" or"God doesn't exist, he's not answering my prayers". For the most part, I couldn't feel anything when I thought these things. That something missing wouldn't prove me wrong like it always had.
Then, one night as I was lying in my bed, I prayed to God to prove to me he exists in my dream. I begged for Jesus to visit me, and I told Him that I didn't care if I remembered the dream or not, I just wanted to hear something from Him.
I woke up SMILING at about 5:00 A.M. and felt something. I was happy. Not that cheesy, corny happy when you can't stop smiling. That kind of happy that makes your heart beam and overwhelms you so much that you can't even think or cry, just breathe. I have never felt that way before. The first thing that came out of my mouth was,"Jesus". I could feel the air around me and it almost felt as if someone touched my face. God had answered my prayer.
I do not remember the dream, but I do know that NOTHING but Jesus could have made me feel that way. I may be unsure about a lot of things, but I know that Jesus came to me that night. You may be reading this and be thinking that it wasn't him, but listen to me: When you feel that beaming happiness, you'll know.
Some may never see with earthly eyes these heavenly beings or know that they exist. Many are unaware of the numerous ways they have protected and guided us. We would like to share with you the stories of people who take pleasure in expressing how real angels are.
Showing 101 - 150 of 328
- Angel to the rescue, by Mary
- i saw the light of glory, by grace.p.
- Saved from death, by Sylvia
- saving an infant, by Amanda Allen
- PROTECTORS, by Paul
- the two, by kerry
- A Beautiful Glow, by Angela
- Not Just an Ordinary Man, by Summer DeFelice
- Relax, by William Jensen
- St. Raphael, by Richard M. Hanisits, M.Ed.
- No Title, by Amy
- clouds, by bob wintersons
- baby angel, by Anna
- Angels, by Debra Smith
- A Blessed Life, by Emma
- Saved by a legion of Angels, by Catherine Eisenhart
- My Wedding day, by Jennifer Smith Barras
- Dad, by Kathy Armstrong Alegria
- Archangel Gaberial, by Curt
- Angels by the road, by Holly B
- The Angel Who Lost Her Tree, by Joe DiMino
- SARAH, by Colleen Ferguson
- whatever you do to the least of my brothers, by Manny
- Angel in the crib, by Emma
- Angel of the Miraculous Medal, by Nicole Curry
- car accident, by Tiffany
- Highway Angel, by GilbertTX
- a brief glimpse, by valerie
- My Guardian Angel Encounter, by Doris Van Wiltenburg
- Out Of The Woods, by Carol Ross
- angel in the sky, by L. Hernandez
- Must go to church!, by Angela Lopez
- Car Angel, by LISA MENINO
- Vietnam War Miracle, by Sidney Mathious
- Miracle as a child playing, by Sidney Mathious
- angel walked with me all day, by ashlea
- The Dove, by Michael De La Cerda
- Peace, by Carrie
- A visit at night, by G. Milling
- While in France., by Nita C. Hicks
- Angel told me my mother would be ok, by Joe Genovese
- Road side assistance, by Joe Genovese
- The Blessed Mother in a dream, by D. Mather CA
- my story, by me
- saved by angel, by lisa badon
- Saved By An Angel, by Lisa
- Angel Kisses, by Sarah Malone
- Dream of a voice and white surroundings, by Mary in NJ
- Auto Accident, by MaryinNJ
- Open My Eyes, by Marian Grace
Saint Feast Days by Month
Little is known about St. Matthew, except that he was the son of Alpheus, and he was likely born in Galilee. He worked as a tax collector, which was a hated profession during the time of ... continue readingMore Saint of the Day
Saint Monica, also known as Monica of Hippo, is St. Augustine of Hippo's mother. She was born in 331 A.D. in Tagaste, which is present-day Algeria. When she was very young, she was married off to the Roman pagan Patricius, who shared his mother's violent temper. ... continue readingMore Female Saints
Saint Michael the Archangel isn't a saint, but rather he is an angel, and the leader of all angels and of the army of God. This is what the title "Archangel" means, that he is above all the others in rank. St. Michael has four main responsibilities or offices, as we ... continue reading
St. Gabriel is an angel who serves as a messenger for God to certain people. He is one of the three archangels. Gabriel is mentioned in both the Old and the New Testaments of the Bible. First, in the Old Testament, Gabriel appears to the prophet Daniel to explain his ... continue reading
The Apostle of Andalusia and the spiritual advisor of St. Teresa, St. Francis Borgia, St. John of the Cross, St. Peter of Alcantara, and others. He was born on January 6, 1499, at Almodovar del Campo, Spain. After studying law at the University of Salamanca, he left ... continue reading
St. John was born at Capistrano, Italy in 1385, the son of a former German knight in that city. He studied law at the University of Perugia and practiced as a lawyer in the courts of Naples. King Ladislas of Naples appointed him governor of Perugia. During a war with a ... continue reading
By Deacon Frederick Bartels
Why is the Assumption important? First, lets look at what this dogma is all about. On 1 November, 1950, Pope Pius XII issued the Apostolic Constitution Munificentissimus Deus in which he proclaimed the dogma of the Assumption: "Mary, the immaculate perpetually Virgin ... continue readingMore Christian Saints & Heroes
by Catholic Online
- Terrifying earthquake collapses buildings in Mexico City, hundreds ...
- Daily Reading for Saturday, September 23rd, 2017 HD Video
- Is the Virgin Mary appearing in a small Bavarian village? A thousand ...
- St. Matthew: Saint of the Day for Thursday, September 21, 2017
- Daily Readings for Thursday, September 21, 2017
- Zaccheus and that Sycamore Tree Teach Us How to Live by Faith
- Hurricane Maria scours Puerto Rico, will be months before electricity ...
- Daily Reading for Friday, September 22nd, 2017 HD
- Officials warn, 'evacuate or die' as Maria churns towards Puerto Rico HD
- Daily Reading for Thursday, September 21st, 2017 HD
- Another priest rescued from ISIS! Philippine Army rescues 'Fr. Chito' HD