stranded - Angel Stories
I had left my wallet at the airport in UT, traveling back to WY, the planes stop in Denver. I was on a late flight, everything closing, without money there was no chance to get anywhere to wait for the later connecting flight.
A very perfect looking person, like a young student,came up to me, out of no where, told me his name. He had a hard time taking a vintage classic bookbag off his back and place it down.He told me that he was praying that morning, asking God what he could do for someone today. He gave me $20 and a blanket. I tried to thank him and he was like a solid column. He avoided eye contact, yet still looked at me. I was awed, I couldn't tell the eyes. He said he would be right over there, waved in a direction and was gone. I had turned back to get the bookbag and run after him, but the old yet perfect bookbag was gone. He resembled the angels on some of the holy cards, but was dressed like a young student, I was a young student. He resembled the ones that were in my favorite angel books when I was a child.
Nope Mr. Ripley, I did not find an abandoned bookbag with money and a blanket and/or dream it up either.
God knew I was already scared to death..since I was in a panic, calling my mother collect, trying to pray for help... God knew that if he didn't disguise the angel, adding the realism, and not make him look so much like the ones out of the books. God knows I'd probably would have passed out. It all happened so fast, I hardly had time to Thank God for the big favor.
I often call joel for help to drive in traffic, I've never been in an accident. He is a travel angel.
Some may never see with earthly eyes these heavenly beings or know that they exist. Many are unaware of the numerous ways they have protected and guided us. We would like to share with you the stories of people who take pleasure in expressing how real angels are.
Showing 101 - 150 of 328
- Angel to the rescue, by Mary
- i saw the light of glory, by grace.p.
- Saved from death, by Sylvia
- saving an infant, by Amanda Allen
- PROTECTORS, by Paul
- the two, by kerry
- A Beautiful Glow, by Angela
- Not Just an Ordinary Man, by Summer DeFelice
- Relax, by William Jensen
- St. Raphael, by Richard M. Hanisits, M.Ed.
- No Title, by Amy
- clouds, by bob wintersons
- baby angel, by Anna
- Angels, by Debra Smith
- A Blessed Life, by Emma
- Saved by a legion of Angels, by Catherine Eisenhart
- My Wedding day, by Jennifer Smith Barras
- Dad, by Kathy Armstrong Alegria
- Archangel Gaberial, by Curt
- Angels by the road, by Holly B
- The Angel Who Lost Her Tree, by Joe DiMino
- SARAH, by Colleen Ferguson
- whatever you do to the least of my brothers, by Manny
- Angel in the crib, by Emma
- Angel of the Miraculous Medal, by Nicole Curry
- car accident, by Tiffany
- Highway Angel, by GilbertTX
- a brief glimpse, by valerie
- My Guardian Angel Encounter, by Doris Van Wiltenburg
- Out Of The Woods, by Carol Ross
- angel in the sky, by L. Hernandez
- Must go to church!, by Angela Lopez
- Car Angel, by LISA MENINO
- Vietnam War Miracle, by Sidney Mathious
- Miracle as a child playing, by Sidney Mathious
- angel walked with me all day, by ashlea
- The Dove, by Michael De La Cerda
- Peace, by Carrie
- A visit at night, by G. Milling
- While in France., by Nita C. Hicks
- Angel told me my mother would be ok, by Joe Genovese
- Road side assistance, by Joe Genovese
- The Blessed Mother in a dream, by D. Mather CA
- my story, by me
- saved by angel, by lisa badon
- Saved By An Angel, by Lisa
- Angel Kisses, by Sarah Malone
- Dream of a voice and white surroundings, by Mary in NJ
- Auto Accident, by MaryinNJ
- Open My Eyes, by Marian Grace
Saint Feast Days by Month
John the Baptist was a contemporary of Christ who was known for evangelization and his baptizing of Jesus Christ. John the Baptist was born through the intercession of God to Zachariah and ... continue readingMore Saint of the Day
St. Kateri Tekakwitha is the first Native American to be recognized as a saint by the Catholic Church. She was born in 1656, in the Mohawk village of Ossernenon. Her mother was an Algonquin, who was captured by the Mohawks and who took a Mohawk chief for her ... continue readingMore Female Saints
Saint Michael the Archangel isn't a saint, but rather he is an angel, and the leader of all angels and of the army of God. This is what the title "Archangel" means, that he is above all the others in rank. St. Michael has four main responsibilities or offices, as we ... continue reading
St. Gabriel is an angel who serves as a messenger for God to certain people. He is one of the three archangels. Gabriel is mentioned in both the Old and the New Testaments of the Bible. First, in the Old Testament, Gabriel appears to the prophet Daniel to explain his ... continue reading
Saint Christopher is one of the most popular, yet most enigmatic Catholic figures. He is considered a saint, although he is not in the official canon of the saints. He is listed as a martyr, possibly named Reprobus, who died under the Roman Emperor Decius, in 251 AD. ... continue reading
By Deacon Keith Fournier
Father, raise up women like Catherine of Siena for this new missionary age of your Church. Women who are so in love with you, and so conformed to the Image of your Son, they can do for your Church in this hour, what she did in her own. Saints are a gift for the ... continue readingMore Christian Saints & Heroes
by Catholic Online
- St. John the Baptist: Saint of the Day for Saturday, June 24, 2017
- How a Catholic should deal with Tinder and other dating apps
- The end of the farm as we know it has arrived - here's how we're ...
- Daily Reading for Monday, June 26th, 2017 HD Video
- Daily Readings for Saturday, June 24, 2017
- 'Half-Man-Half-Beast sent by the Devil' sparks fear in South African ...
- Daily Reading for Tuesday, June 27th, 2017 HD Video
- Daily Reading for Sunday, June 25th, 2017 HD
- Pope Francis prepares an incredible gift of love and solidarity for South Sudan HD
- St. Emma HD
- Daily Reading for Saturday, June 24th, 2017 HD