stranded - Angel Stories
I had left my wallet at the airport in UT, traveling back to WY, the planes stop in Denver. I was on a late flight, everything closing, without money there was no chance to get anywhere to wait for the later connecting flight.
A very perfect looking person, like a young student,came up to me, out of no where, told me his name. He had a hard time taking a vintage classic bookbag off his back and place it down.He told me that he was praying that morning, asking God what he could do for someone today. He gave me $20 and a blanket. I tried to thank him and he was like a solid column. He avoided eye contact, yet still looked at me. I was awed, I couldn't tell the eyes. He said he would be right over there, waved in a direction and was gone. I had turned back to get the bookbag and run after him, but the old yet perfect bookbag was gone. He resembled the angels on some of the holy cards, but was dressed like a young student, I was a young student. He resembled the ones that were in my favorite angel books when I was a child.
Nope Mr. Ripley, I did not find an abandoned bookbag with money and a blanket and/or dream it up either.
God knew I was already scared to death..since I was in a panic, calling my mother collect, trying to pray for help... God knew that if he didn't disguise the angel, adding the realism, and not make him look so much like the ones out of the books. God knows I'd probably would have passed out. It all happened so fast, I hardly had time to Thank God for the big favor.
I often call joel for help to drive in traffic, I've never been in an accident. He is a travel angel.
Some may never see with earthly eyes these heavenly beings or know that they exist. Many are unaware of the numerous ways they have protected and guided us. We would like to share with you the stories of people who take pleasure in expressing how real angels are.
Showing 101 - 150 of 328
- Angel to the rescue, by Mary
- i saw the light of glory, by grace.p.
- Saved from death, by Sylvia
- saving an infant, by Amanda Allen
- PROTECTORS, by Paul
- the two, by kerry
- A Beautiful Glow, by Angela
- Not Just an Ordinary Man, by Summer DeFelice
- Relax, by William Jensen
- St. Raphael, by Richard M. Hanisits, M.Ed.
- No Title, by Amy
- clouds, by bob wintersons
- baby angel, by Anna
- Angels, by Debra Smith
- A Blessed Life, by Emma
- Saved by a legion of Angels, by Catherine Eisenhart
- My Wedding day, by Jennifer Smith Barras
- Dad, by Kathy Armstrong Alegria
- Archangel Gaberial, by Curt
- Angels by the road, by Holly B
- The Angel Who Lost Her Tree, by Joe DiMino
- SARAH, by Colleen Ferguson
- whatever you do to the least of my brothers, by Manny
- Angel in the crib, by Emma
- Angel of the Miraculous Medal, by Nicole Curry
- car accident, by Tiffany
- Highway Angel, by GilbertTX
- a brief glimpse, by valerie
- My Guardian Angel Encounter, by Doris Van Wiltenburg
- Out Of The Woods, by Carol Ross
- angel in the sky, by L. Hernandez
- Must go to church!, by Angela Lopez
- Car Angel, by LISA MENINO
- Vietnam War Miracle, by Sidney Mathious
- Miracle as a child playing, by Sidney Mathious
- angel walked with me all day, by ashlea
- The Dove, by Michael De La Cerda
- Peace, by Carrie
- A visit at night, by G. Milling
- While in France., by Nita C. Hicks
- Angel told me my mother would be ok, by Joe Genovese
- Road side assistance, by Joe Genovese
- The Blessed Mother in a dream, by D. Mather CA
- my story, by me
- saved by angel, by lisa badon
- Saved By An Angel, by Lisa
- Angel Kisses, by Sarah Malone
- Dream of a voice and white surroundings, by Mary in NJ
- Auto Accident, by MaryinNJ
- Open My Eyes, by Marian Grace
Saint Feast Days by Month
St. Catherine of Siena was born during the outbreak of the plague in Siena, Italy on March 25, 1347. She was the 25th child born to her mother, although half of her brothers and sisters did not ... continue readingMore Saint of the Day
Saint Veronica is known as the woman who offered a cloth to Jesus so He could wipe His face on the way to His crucifixion. The cloth is believed to exist today in the Vatican and is considered one of the most treasured relics of the Church. Saint Veronica is not ... continue readingMore Female Saints
Saint Michael the Archangel isn't a saint, but rather he is an angel, and the leader of all angels and of the army of God. This is what the title "Archangel" means, that he is above all the others in rank. St. Michael has four main responsibilities or offices, as we ... continue reading
St. Gabriel is an angel who serves as a messenger for God to certain people. He is one of the three archangels. Gabriel is mentioned in both the Old and the New Testaments of the Bible. First, in the Old Testament, Gabriel appears to the prophet Daniel to explain his ... continue reading
Little is known about Saint Blaise prior to his mention in a court physician's medical journal. The physician, Aëtius Amidenus, spoke of Saint Blaise's aid in treating objects caught in the throat. He was also mentioned in the book of Acts, where he was aided by ... continue reading
St. Bonaventure, Bishop and Doctor of the Church (Feast day-July 15) St. Bonaventure, known as "the seraphic doctor," was born at Bagnoregio, in the Lazio region of central Italy, in 1221. He received the name of Bonaventure in consequence of an exclamation of St. ... continue reading
By Deacon Keith Fournier
Father, raise up women like Catherine of Siena for this new missionary age of your Church. Women who are so in love with you, and so conformed to the Image of your Son, they can do for your Church in this hour, what she did in her own. Saints are a gift for the ... continue readingMore Christian Saints & Heroes
by Catholic Online
- St. Pius V, Pope: Saint of the Day for Sunday, April 30, 2017
- Deacon Keith Fournier: Road to Emmaus - Jesus Walks with Us on the ...
- Pope Francis arrives in Egypt with powerful message HD Video
- Daily Reading for Tuesday, May 2nd, 2017 HD Video
- Catherine of Siena: We Need Saints for this Missionary Age
- Daily Readings for Sunday, April 30, 2017
- Catherine of Siena: We Need Saints for this Missionary Age
- Daily Reading for Monday, May 1st, 2017 HD
- Daily Reading for Sunday, April 30th, 2017 HD
- Day 9 - Novena for Workers, the Unemployed and Underemployed HD
- Day 8 - Novena for Workers, the Unemployed and Underemployed HD
Copyright 2017 Catholic Online. All materials contained on this site, whether written, audible or visual are the exclusive property of Catholic Online and are protected under U.S. and International copyright laws, © Copyright 2017 Catholic Online. Any unauthorized use, without prior written consent of Catholic Online is strictly forbidden and prohibited.