Encounter with an archangel - Angel Stories
By: June Warner
It was a glorious golden day, the 19th day of September, 1973
and it was a Wednesday and the sky was blue.
The sunset was blazing with a glorious orange and red. It was about 6.30p,m when I said evening prayers with my son David. He was approxinately seven years old and had been discussing some problems at school about bullying and other unpleasant happenings
I told him to remember that he had a guardian angel who. if he were to pray to him for protection he would overcome his difficulties.
We finished our prayers and David went into the bathroom to run his bath. I sat on his bed thinking of what he had told me about his unhappiness at school. As I sat meditating on the subject and of his guardian Angel of whom I had told him there appeared before me quite suddenly, a being of extreme beauty with a glory of copper coloured hair whose strands were finely groomed. This beautiful hair formed an aureole around his beautiful head. He had eyes of cornflower blue and he wore a garment of snowy white the collar of which was square shaped and it was embrioderd with sparkling gold. His eyes were
heavenward and his appearance was as white and pink as marble. His eyebrows were as strands of pure gold and his mouth like a rosebud, in shape and colour. The whole room became freezing cold. I could not speak to him as he knelt before me. I was so deeply moved by this my spirit sp9ke for me,sayng
'I should be kneeling to you'
I felt myself being moved then in the spirit and I was turned to face the window in the opposite direction. I was led by the Archangel through a passage way which led to Jesus in the Blessed sacrament. Jesus was the Host and He passed between us and we worshipped Him together.
Then I was returned to the bed and the angel left me.
David my son, was outside the bedroom door and unable to enter.
He told me later, that he had seen a bright blue light under the door and tried to come into his bedroom where I was being visited by the Archangel.
I sat in an armchair downstairs in a trance like state. I don't know for how long
When I was able I told him all about what had happened and
that I knew how great God is and that He is watching over us.
After that David was not so afraid of bullies and was able to cope with situations more easily.
When I became very ill two years ago I faced death wondering how things would be for my family. a priest at my church prayed to the Archangel Raphael for me. This was the Archangel who I believed had visited me and so I joined the priest wholeheartedly in prayer for my deliverance from probable death.
I am now to all sense and purposes cured and I am resuming my
life with more interest and devotion to God then ever.
This wonderful night of Wednesday September 19th in the year 1973, gave me an encounter with a divine prince of Heaven and a servant of the Most High.
This is my story of my encounter with an Archangel. One who stands near the throne of God and one who cares enough for me God's most unworthy servant to visit me in great beauty and majesty and later deliver me from death by the Grace of God.
Sonalways believe in Gpod and in His angels archangels and saints It's true they are real, they do exist and by the Grace of God more us us will encounter them.
Some may never see with earthly eyes these heavenly beings or know that they exist. Many are unaware of the numerous ways they have protected and guided us. We would like to share with you the stories of people who take pleasure in expressing how real angels are.
Showing 51 - 100 of 328
- Encounter with an archangel, by June Warner
- Holy Angels Among Us, by Rebecca
- my ANGEL, by Beverly
- Mother's Love, by Julie
- Norah's Life, by Julie
- IT WAS TWO ANELS WHO SAVED MY BROTHER, by Sherrie
- Angel with eyes of fire, by B
- The Tallest Angel, by Karine-Geraldine Buchanan
- I met him at last, by Marge Ross
- God sent an Angel to stop one more step, by Lilly Kelley
- The angel in the Stratosphere, by George Valdez Velasco
- An Angel on the Way Home, by Zehry Galingan
- Doubting the Guardian Angel's Existance, by Aluna Abbott
- Spiritual moment, by Andy
- MY GUARDIAN ANGEL, by Stella
- My Angel, by Crissy
- Godsend, by Char S.
- Teresa's Angel, by Teresa Marie Staal Cowley
- A Broken Down Car, by Marlene
- A Dream, by Marlene Slominski
- Heavenly Arms, by Cathy Robinson
- Devine Intervention, by Anthony
- How to Crawl, by C.G.Collier
- flash of light pillow of calmness, by teresa
- Maybe He's An Angel, by Anna Eftink
- Angels for the birds, by CMB
- angel of comfort, by ROSEMARY MORSE
- the love of an angel (would u die for him), by kristine ledford
- My First Written Encounter, by Tommy Fry
- Angel in a flash, by Carl
- A Beautiful Messenger, by Evelyn Kritenbrink
- My angels for a validation, by Claudia Dominguez P.
- Shrinking cars, by Penny
- The Angel of the Wave Pool, by Jeremy Mezera
- A Need to help my Sister, by mymessage
- Peace be with you, by Guerda
- Security guard angel , by Brenda
- St. Mary in my dream on 1st Nov. (day of all saints), by Mymessage
- My Gardian in Adoration Chapel, by John R. Broussard
- Angel in an open coat, by Joseph-Bernard Snyder, S.F.O.
- My Guardian Angel, by Alexandra
- Mery's message for Confession, by mymessage
- dreams, by demi
- Angel Of My Dreams, by Rene Kuylen (From Belize, Central America)
- Angels saved me twice, by Tricia Coleman
- When i was 6 years old., by Dankly
- I saw an Angel once, by David Munyon
- halo, by Joanne B
- Uncle Mike, by Rebecca Cory in Brandon, FL
- Heaven, by Melissa Dorethy
Saint Feast Days by Month
St. Philip Neri was a Christian missionary and founder of the Congregation of the Oratory, a community of Catholic priests and lay brothers. He was born in Florence on July 21, 1515 as one of four ... continue readingMore Saint of the Day
St. Bernadette was born in Lourdes, France on January 7, 1844. Her parents were very poor and she was the first of nine children. She was baptized at St. Pierre's, the local parish church, on January 9. As a toddler, Bernadette contracted cholera and suffered extreme ... continue readingMore Female Saints
Saint Michael the Archangel isn't a saint, but rather he is an angel, and the leader of all angels and of the army of God. This is what the title "Archangel" means, that he is above all the others in rank. St. Michael has four main responsibilities or offices, as we ... continue reading
St. Gabriel is an angel who serves as a messenger for God to certain people. He is one of the three archangels. Gabriel is mentioned in both the Old and the New Testaments of the Bible. First, in the Old Testament, Gabriel appears to the prophet Daniel to explain his ... continue reading
When the father of this Italian saint died, his good mother brought up her twelve children well, even though they were very poor. "Oh, if I could only have the joy of seeing one of you become a saint!" she use to say. Once when she asked as usual, "which one of you is ... continue reading
Saint Charles Borromeo was born on October 2, 1538 at the castle of Arona on Lake Maggiore near Milan. His father was the Count of Arona and his mother a member of the House of Medici. He was the third of six children born to the couple. At the age of 12, the young ... continue reading
By Deacon Keith Fournier
Father, raise up women like Catherine of Siena for this new missionary age of your Church. Women who are so in love with you, and so conformed to the Image of your Son, they can do for your Church in this hour, what she did in her own. Saints are a gift for the ... continue readingMore Christian Saints & Heroes
by Catholic Online
- St. Augustine of Canterbury: Saint of the Day for Saturday, May 27, 2017
- Daily Readings for Saturday, May 27, 2017
- A Big Thank You from JESUS IS - The Series HD Video
- 26 Coptic Christians dead after heinous attack HD Video
- First US female genital mutilation case tries to use Religious ...
- Catholic Hostages: Filipino Cardinal prays for Islamic militants to ...
- 26 Coptic Christians BRUTALLY MURDERED on bus to St. Samuel Monastery ...
- Day 5 - Novena to the Holy Spirit for a New Pentecost for the Church HD
- Day 4 - Novena to the Holy Spirit for a New Pentecost for the Church HD
- Day 3 - Novena to the Holy Spirit for a New Pentecost for the Church HD
- Daily Reading for Wednesday, May 31st, 2017 HD