Encounter with an archangel - Angel Stories
By: June Warner
It was a glorious golden day, the 19th day of September, 1973
and it was a Wednesday and the sky was blue.
The sunset was blazing with a glorious orange and red. It was about 6.30p,m when I said evening prayers with my son David. He was approxinately seven years old and had been discussing some problems at school about bullying and other unpleasant happenings
I told him to remember that he had a guardian angel who. if he were to pray to him for protection he would overcome his difficulties.
We finished our prayers and David went into the bathroom to run his bath. I sat on his bed thinking of what he had told me about his unhappiness at school. As I sat meditating on the subject and of his guardian Angel of whom I had told him there appeared before me quite suddenly, a being of extreme beauty with a glory of copper coloured hair whose strands were finely groomed. This beautiful hair formed an aureole around his beautiful head. He had eyes of cornflower blue and he wore a garment of snowy white the collar of which was square shaped and it was embrioderd with sparkling gold. His eyes were
heavenward and his appearance was as white and pink as marble. His eyebrows were as strands of pure gold and his mouth like a rosebud, in shape and colour. The whole room became freezing cold. I could not speak to him as he knelt before me. I was so deeply moved by this my spirit sp9ke for me,sayng
'I should be kneeling to you'
I felt myself being moved then in the spirit and I was turned to face the window in the opposite direction. I was led by the Archangel through a passage way which led to Jesus in the Blessed sacrament. Jesus was the Host and He passed between us and we worshipped Him together.
Then I was returned to the bed and the angel left me.
David my son, was outside the bedroom door and unable to enter.
He told me later, that he had seen a bright blue light under the door and tried to come into his bedroom where I was being visited by the Archangel.
I sat in an armchair downstairs in a trance like state. I don't know for how long
When I was able I told him all about what had happened and
that I knew how great God is and that He is watching over us.
After that David was not so afraid of bullies and was able to cope with situations more easily.
When I became very ill two years ago I faced death wondering how things would be for my family. a priest at my church prayed to the Archangel Raphael for me. This was the Archangel who I believed had visited me and so I joined the priest wholeheartedly in prayer for my deliverance from probable death.
I am now to all sense and purposes cured and I am resuming my
life with more interest and devotion to God then ever.
This wonderful night of Wednesday September 19th in the year 1973, gave me an encounter with a divine prince of Heaven and a servant of the Most High.
This is my story of my encounter with an Archangel. One who stands near the throne of God and one who cares enough for me God's most unworthy servant to visit me in great beauty and majesty and later deliver me from death by the Grace of God.
Sonalways believe in Gpod and in His angels archangels and saints It's true they are real, they do exist and by the Grace of God more us us will encounter them.
Some may never see with earthly eyes these heavenly beings or know that they exist. Many are unaware of the numerous ways they have protected and guided us. We would like to share with you the stories of people who take pleasure in expressing how real angels are.
Showing 51 - 100 of 328
- Encounter with an archangel, by June Warner
- Holy Angels Among Us, by Rebecca
- my ANGEL, by Beverly
- Mother's Love, by Julie
- Norah's Life, by Julie
- IT WAS TWO ANELS WHO SAVED MY BROTHER, by Sherrie
- Angel with eyes of fire, by B
- The Tallest Angel, by Karine-Geraldine Buchanan
- I met him at last, by Marge Ross
- God sent an Angel to stop one more step, by Lilly Kelley
- The angel in the Stratosphere, by George Valdez Velasco
- An Angel on the Way Home, by Zehry Galingan
- Doubting the Guardian Angel's Existance, by Aluna Abbott
- Spiritual moment, by Andy
- MY GUARDIAN ANGEL, by Stella
- My Angel, by Crissy
- Godsend, by Char S.
- Teresa's Angel, by Teresa Marie Staal Cowley
- A Broken Down Car, by Marlene
- A Dream, by Marlene Slominski
- Heavenly Arms, by Cathy Robinson
- Devine Intervention, by Anthony
- How to Crawl, by C.G.Collier
- flash of light pillow of calmness, by teresa
- Maybe He's An Angel, by Anna Eftink
- Angels for the birds, by CMB
- angel of comfort, by ROSEMARY MORSE
- the love of an angel (would u die for him), by kristine ledford
- My First Written Encounter, by Tommy Fry
- Angel in a flash, by Carl
- A Beautiful Messenger, by Evelyn Kritenbrink
- My angels for a validation, by Claudia Dominguez P.
- Shrinking cars, by Penny
- The Angel of the Wave Pool, by Jeremy Mezera
- A Need to help my Sister, by mymessage
- Peace be with you, by Guerda
- Security guard angel , by Brenda
- St. Mary in my dream on 1st Nov. (day of all saints), by Mymessage
- My Gardian in Adoration Chapel, by John R. Broussard
- Angel in an open coat, by Joseph-Bernard Snyder, S.F.O.
- My Guardian Angel, by Alexandra
- Mery's message for Confession, by mymessage
- dreams, by demi
- Angel Of My Dreams, by Rene Kuylen (From Belize, Central America)
- Angels saved me twice, by Tricia Coleman
- When i was 6 years old., by Dankly
- I saw an Angel once, by David Munyon
- halo, by Joanne B
- Uncle Mike, by Rebecca Cory in Brandon, FL
- Heaven, by Melissa Dorethy
Saint Feast Days by Month
Nothing is known of St. James the Greater's early life, though it has been established that he is the son of Zebedee and Salome and brother of John the disciple. The title "the Greater" was added to ... continue readingMore Saint of the Day
In the fourth century a Greek religious romance on the Loves of Cecilia and Valerian was written in glorification of virginal life with the purpose of taking the place of then-popular sensual romances. Consequently, until better evidence is produced, we must conclude ... continue readingMore Female Saints
Saint Michael the Archangel isn't a saint, but rather he is an angel, and the leader of all angels and of the army of God. This is what the title "Archangel" means, that he is above all the others in rank. St. Michael has four main responsibilities or offices, as we ... continue reading
St. Gabriel is an angel who serves as a messenger for God to certain people. He is one of the three archangels. Gabriel is mentioned in both the Old and the New Testaments of the Bible. First, in the Old Testament, Gabriel appears to the prophet Daniel to explain his ... continue reading
Saint Barbara, also known as the Great Martyr Barbara, was an early Christian Greek martyr born mid-third century in Heliopolis, Phoenicia. Barbara was the daughter to a rich pagan named Dioscorus. After the death of Barbara's mother, Dioscorus dedicated his life to ... continue reading
All we know of Barnabas is to be found in the New Testament. A Jew, born in Cyprus and named Joseph, he sold his property, gave the proceeds to the Apostles, who gave him the name Barnabas, and lived in common with the earliest converts to Christianity in Jerusalem. He ... continue reading
By Marshall Connolly (CALIFORNIA NETWORK)
Tomorrow, July 26, is one year after the brutal murder of Fr. Jacques Hamel by ISIS-affiliated terrorists in France. The bishops of France are remembering him today. Reflecting on his passing, millions are asking, is he a saint? LOS ANGELES, CA (California Network) -- ... continue readingMore Christian Saints & Heroes
More Christian Saints & Heroes
by Catholic Online
- Do you have what it takes to become a Catholic celebrity?
- Daily Reading for Thursday, July 27th, 2017 HD Video
- One year later, is Fr. Jacques Hamel a saint?
- Shut off? What happened to the Vatican water supply! HD Video
- Daily Readings for Wednesday, July 26, 2017
- Chinese government says it will keep a firm grip on Catholic Church
- Sts. Joachim and Anne: Saint of the Day for Wednesday, July 26, 2017
- morning prayer
- Saint Elizabeth
- St. Augustine
- Saint Anne
- st agnes
- saint monica
- saint catherine
- Saint Lucy
- saint clare
- saint rose
- st rose of lima
- immaculate conception
- st augustine
- st monica
- saint of the day
- St. Elizabeth
- john bosco
- st catherine
- st. cecilia
- st. paul
- Pope Francis is set for something big, but what is it? HD
- Daily Reading for Wednesday, July 26th, 2017 HD
- Statues of the Virgin Mary triumphantly return to Iraq, after defeat of ISIS HD
- Daily Reading for Tuesday, July 25th, 2017 HD