Holy Angels Among Us - Angel Stories
I really did not know where to start with the documentation of my experience, however, I often feel I should begin with a validation of my sanity. I assure you that I am an average person, of average intelligence, and not suffering from hallucinations. I knew that I must share this experience with others, but was unsure as to how to proceed entirely. Although, I have discussed this dilemma with others, my son, Gabriel encouraged me to write the experience in its totality and create this website.
I hope my efforts to share this with each and every one of you will find some benefit. It is not easy to "put yourself out there" especially for a person like me--a rather private person. I hope sharing this most incredible life changing experience will find a home in your heart. My intent is to present you with an honest description of the event. My hope is that the message is strengthen your faith.
One night when I was about 9 years old, my brothers and I were sent to sleep at bedtime. As I lay in bed, I suddenly saw a powerful light near my side of the bed. The light had pastel colors, but was such a white brightness, the likeness of which I had never seen or have ever seen since. I was not sure what this was so I sat up and tried to see what was in the room. I was almost afraid at first, and then the laughter came. I heard the most beautiful, heartwarming and endearing laughter.
There they were, several beautiful beings, almost dancing in flight as they laughed at my fear of them. I became instantly in awe of these most beautiful of God's creation. They had beautiful, kind and nearly transparent faces. Each of their gowns glimmered with a slight hue of a different color radiating from each of their gowns. These angelic beings were only about 6.5 inches tall with 2.5 inch wings. They stayed with me while not saying anything. They performed as if they were sent out for the purpose of making their presence known to me. My brothers were now asleep next to me. I tried to wake my younger brother and he would not awaken. I then reached out for my youngest brother and told him to look. We sat there in awe.
The angels were so happy and their happiness and beauty made me want to hold them and bring them close to my heart. I reached out to the angels; they laughed and disappeared back into what seemed like another dimension. I lay there quietly the rest of the night hoping the angels would return. We woke the following morning and I told my mother. She refused to acknowledge that I had seen anything. I often expect that reaction now, but every time I have met someone that I knew was struggling with faith or fear, I would share my story with them. I am now 54 years old and with much sadness I tell you that they have never returned. This event greatly impacted my entire life. I love going to Church. I love the part of the Mass/Church Services where we sing Holy, Holy, Holy with all the Choirs of Angels.
I would like to say that I subsequently lived charmed life, but that would not be the case. I have lived a life often with financial, health, or other of life's struggles, but I always found my way out keeping in mind that I was not alone. I knew that somewhere in this multidimensional life that there were Guardian Angels looking after me. I have spent a good portion of my life in search of the God that created those beautiful creatures.
Some may never see with earthly eyes these heavenly beings or know that they exist. Many are unaware of the numerous ways they have protected and guided us. We would like to share with you the stories of people who take pleasure in expressing how real angels are.
Showing 51 - 100 of 328
- Encounter with an archangel, by June Warner
- Holy Angels Among Us, by Rebecca
- my ANGEL, by Beverly
- Mother's Love, by Julie
- Norah's Life, by Julie
- IT WAS TWO ANELS WHO SAVED MY BROTHER, by Sherrie
- Angel with eyes of fire, by B
- The Tallest Angel, by Karine-Geraldine Buchanan
- I met him at last, by Marge Ross
- God sent an Angel to stop one more step, by Lilly Kelley
- The angel in the Stratosphere, by George Valdez Velasco
- An Angel on the Way Home, by Zehry Galingan
- Doubting the Guardian Angel's Existance, by Aluna Abbott
- Spiritual moment, by Andy
- MY GUARDIAN ANGEL, by Stella
- My Angel, by Crissy
- Godsend, by Char S.
- Teresa's Angel, by Teresa Marie Staal Cowley
- A Broken Down Car, by Marlene
- A Dream, by Marlene Slominski
- Heavenly Arms, by Cathy Robinson
- Devine Intervention, by Anthony
- How to Crawl, by C.G.Collier
- flash of light pillow of calmness, by teresa
- Maybe He's An Angel, by Anna Eftink
- Angels for the birds, by CMB
- angel of comfort, by ROSEMARY MORSE
- the love of an angel (would u die for him), by kristine ledford
- My First Written Encounter, by Tommy Fry
- Angel in a flash, by Carl
- A Beautiful Messenger, by Evelyn Kritenbrink
- My angels for a validation, by Claudia Dominguez P.
- Shrinking cars, by Penny
- The Angel of the Wave Pool, by Jeremy Mezera
- A Need to help my Sister, by mymessage
- Peace be with you, by Guerda
- Security guard angel , by Brenda
- St. Mary in my dream on 1st Nov. (day of all saints), by Mymessage
- My Gardian in Adoration Chapel, by John R. Broussard
- Angel in an open coat, by Joseph-Bernard Snyder, S.F.O.
- My Guardian Angel, by Alexandra
- Mery's message for Confession, by mymessage
- dreams, by demi
- Angel Of My Dreams, by Rene Kuylen (From Belize, Central America)
- Angels saved me twice, by Tricia Coleman
- When i was 6 years old., by Dankly
- I saw an Angel once, by David Munyon
- halo, by Joanne B
- Uncle Mike, by Rebecca Cory in Brandon, FL
- Heaven, by Melissa Dorethy
Saint Feast Days by Month
Empress mother of Constantine the Great. She was a native of Bithynia, who married the then Roman general Constantius I Chlorus about 270. Constantine was born soon after, and in 293, Constantius was ... continue readingMore Saint of the Day
Born on October 16 1890 in Corinaldo, in the Ancona Province in Italy, her farmworker father moved his family to Ferrier di Conca, near Anzio. When he died of malaria, Maria's mother had to struggle to feed her children. Maria's mother, brothers, and sisters worked in ... continue readingMore Female Saints
Saint Michael the Archangel isn't a saint, but rather he is an angel, and the leader of all angels and of the army of God. This is what the title "Archangel" means, that he is above all the others in rank. St. Michael has four main responsibilities or offices, as we ... continue reading
St. Gabriel is an angel who serves as a messenger for God to certain people. He is one of the three archangels. Gabriel is mentioned in both the Old and the New Testaments of the Bible. First, in the Old Testament, Gabriel appears to the prophet Daniel to explain his ... continue reading
St. Bonaventure, Bishop and Doctor of the Church (Feast day-July 15) St. Bonaventure, known as "the seraphic doctor," was born at Bagnoregio, in the Lazio region of central Italy, in 1221. He received the name of Bonaventure in consequence of an exclamation of St. ... continue reading
By Deacon Frederick Bartels
Why is the Assumption important? First, lets look at what this dogma is all about. On 1 November, 1950, Pope Pius XII issued the Apostolic Constitution Munificentissimus Deus in which he proclaimed the dogma of the Assumption: "Mary, the immaculate perpetually Virgin ... continue readingMore Christian Saints & Heroes
by Catholic Online
- Daily Readings for Saturday, August 19, 2017
- New Jersey Mayor dismantles shrine to Our Lady of Guadalupe
- Pope Francis asks for prayers following terror attacks in Spain HD Video
- Mother shares heartbreaking photo of her dying daughter as she pulls ...
- Pope Francis calls for prayers following terror attacks in Spain, Finland
- St. John Eudes: Saint of the Day for Saturday, August 19, 2017
- Mother shares tragic photo of dying daughter as she pulled the plug ...
- Daily Reading for Tuesday, August 22nd, 2017 HD
- Daily Reading for Monday, August 21st, 2017 HD
- Daily Reading for Sunday, August 20th, 2017 HD
- Charlie Gard's mother opens up about the beautiful life of terminally ill Charlie HD