IT WAS TWO ANELS WHO SAVED MY BROTHER - Angel Stories
I have always beleived that we are all here for specific reasons whether we ever know what it is or not.
My brother had been diagnoised with HIV AIDS and given only so long to live, My brother was a quiet person but had lots of friends his Family Loves him, is a hardworker & always took care of himself loved to bike everywhere. I was living away from home and answered the call no one wants to hear Your brother is upset ( he was experiencing health problems scared I guess I figured he wanted it over so he grabbed his keys and took off. My sisters Husband & even his brothers were out in their cars late at night in the dark looking for him along with my dad.
Now my brother had made his mistakes in life he got into drugs as a teen just marijuana but bad enough that he robbed a store and did his time in jail. I think he thought this was his punishment and lost GODS love. He was WRONG. After waiting and praying I get the call he is home safe & alive THANK YOU GOD. This is why.
My brother was depressed and ready to die he said so he took his car drove into the night where he knew no one would go and tried to kill himself by using the hose in the exhaust and thought he would just go to sleep and never wake up ending his problem and future knowing he would need us. He says he was alone no cars coming no homes so he would not be distrubed when there was a tapping on his window he looked out & there were 2 men with the hose saying hey your doing it wrong. My brother jumped out of his car & these 2 men were nowhere in sight they were GONE my brother even though he was pulling a stupid act was not stupid he knew 2 Angels just saved him so he cried and came home.
All that happened 14years ago yes 14. After getting his butt chewed out from each of us he realized we not only love him no matter his past mistakes we are family and here for him and each other till we each leave this earth. To this day as awful as HIV AIDS is I beleive GOD gave this to my brother but it was his choice to do good or wrong and he ended up doing good, My brother allowed our family doctor to sign him up for medical testing on a new drug they were hoping would bring either a cure or weaken the virus. The doctors found that my brother for some reason responded to this therapy and actually killed the Aids he had but he will always be HIV He has been written about in medical research and gave them HOPE.
As it is told we are all given a cross to bare but will be repaid in the end for it is our smallest doings that make the biggest ripple & my brothers was always to be this that is why GOD never left him and let showed him that night with 2 GUARDIAN ANGELS to save his life and show him he has a purpose just hang in there.
Now I have tried to trim the story as much as I could otherwise it would read like a book. I love my Brother and he is one of my heros along with my DAD. To this day I don't think he knows the impact he has on us & do us proud.
Thank You for listening & GOD BLESS YOU
P.S. I WOULD LIKE GIVE MY THANKS & LOVE TO THOSE 2 ANGEL WHO SAVED MY BROTHER THAT NIGHT .
Some may never see with earthly eyes these heavenly beings or know that they exist. Many are unaware of the numerous ways they have protected and guided us. We would like to share with you the stories of people who take pleasure in expressing how real angels are.
Showing 51 - 100 of 329
- Encounter with an archangel, by June Warner
- Holy Angels Among Us, by Rebecca
- my ANGEL, by Beverly
- Mother's Love, by Julie
- Norah's Life, by Julie
- IT WAS TWO ANELS WHO SAVED MY BROTHER, by Sherrie
- Angel with eyes of fire, by B
- The Tallest Angel, by Karine-Geraldine Buchanan
- I met him at last, by Marge Ross
- God sent an Angel to stop one more step, by Lilly Kelley
- The angel in the Stratosphere, by George Valdez Velasco
- An Angel on the Way Home, by Zehry Galingan
- Doubting the Guardian Angel's Existance, by Aluna Abbott
- Spiritual moment, by Andy
- MY GUARDIAN ANGEL, by Stella
- My Angel, by Crissy
- Godsend, by Char S.
- Teresa's Angel, by Teresa Marie Staal Cowley
- A Broken Down Car, by Marlene
- A Dream, by Marlene Slominski
- Heavenly Arms, by Cathy Robinson
- Devine Intervention, by Anthony
- How to Crawl, by C.G.Collier
- flash of light pillow of calmness, by teresa
- Maybe He's An Angel, by Anna Eftink
- Angels for the birds, by CMB
- angel of comfort, by ROSEMARY MORSE
- the love of an angel (would u die for him), by kristine ledford
- My First Written Encounter, by Tommy Fry
- Angel in a flash, by Carl
- A Beautiful Messenger, by Evelyn Kritenbrink
- My angels for a validation, by Claudia Dominguez P.
- Shrinking cars, by Penny
- The Angel of the Wave Pool, by Jeremy Mezera
- A Need to help my Sister, by mymessage
- Peace be with you, by Guerda
- Security guard angel , by Brenda
- St. Mary in my dream on 1st Nov. (day of all saints), by Mymessage
- My Gardian in Adoration Chapel, by John R. Broussard
- Angel in an open coat, by Joseph-Bernard Snyder, S.F.O.
- My Guardian Angel, by Alexandra
- Mery's message for Confession, by mymessage
- dreams, by demi
- Angel Of My Dreams, by Rene Kuylen (From Belize, Central America)
- Angels saved me twice, by Tricia Coleman
- When i was 6 years old., by Dankly
- I saw an Angel once, by David Munyon
- halo, by Joanne B
- Uncle Mike, by Rebecca Cory in Brandon, FL
- Heaven, by Melissa Dorethy
Saint Feast Days by Month
St. Margaret Clitherow was born in Middleton, England, in 1555, of protestant parents. Possessed of good looks and full of wit and merriment, she was a charming personality. In 1571, she married John ... continue readingMore Saint of the Day
St. Angela Merici was an Italian religious educator and founder of the Ursulines whose deep prayer life and relationship with the Lord bore the fruit of mystical encounters with God. She was born on March 21, 1474 in Desenzano, a small town on the shore of Lake Garda ... continue readingMore Female Saints
Saint Michael the Archangel isn't a saint, but rather he is an angel, and the leader of all angels and of the army of God. This is what the title "Archangel" means, that he is above all the others in rank. St. Michael has four main responsibilities or offices, as we ... continue reading
St. Gabriel is an angel who serves as a messenger for God to certain people. He is one of the three archangels. Gabriel is mentioned in both the Old and the New Testaments of the Bible. First, in the Old Testament, Gabriel appears to the prophet Daniel to explain his ... continue reading
St. Francis Xavier was a Navarrese-Basque Roman Catholic missionary born in the Kingdom of Navarre on April 7, 1506. His father was a privy counselor and finance minister to King John III of Navarre. He was the youngest in his family and resided in a castle which still ... continue reading
By Catholic Online (NEWS CONSORTIUM)
The most kids know of St. Patrick 's Day is that you must wear green or you'll get a pinch from your friends. Adults see the day as an occasion to celebrate, sometimes with green beer and other assorted alcoholic beverages. However, few really know what they are ... continue readingMore Christian Saints & Heroes
More Christian Saints & Heroes
by Catholic Online
- 'Living Lent': Monday of the Fourth Week of Lent - Day 27
- Daily Reading for Sunday, March 26th, 2017 HD Video
- St. Margaret Clitherow: Saint of the Day for Sunday, March 26, 2017
- 'Living Lent': Sunday of the Fourth Week of Lent - Day 26
- Daily Reading for Tuesday, March 28th, 2017 HD Video
- 'Living Lent': Saturday of the Third Week of Lent - Day 25
- Daily Readings for Sunday, March 26, 2017
- Daily Reading for Monday, March 27th, 2017 HD
- Adorable girl captured stealing Pope Francis' hat in hilarious footage HD
- Cause of cancer detected from unexpected and unpreventable element HD
- Daily Reading for Saturday, March 25th, 2017 HD
Copyright 2017 Catholic Online. All materials contained on this site, whether written, audible or visual are the exclusive property of Catholic Online and are protected under U.S. and International copyright laws, © Copyright 2017 Catholic Online. Any unauthorized use, without prior written consent of Catholic Online is strictly forbidden and prohibited.