My angels for a validation - Angel Stories
By: Claudia Dominguez P.
About 13 years ago my husband and I were driving home on the Freeway from the City, we seen a vehicle on the left side of the road it was an old white 70's Station Wagon with two back flat tires.
I urgently asked my husband to turn around to go back and help the driver. We immediately turned around and arrived to the location of the Station Wagon. When we approached the Wagon it had so much stuff, stuffed in it I assumed these two people were moving somewhere I was thinking they looked like elderly folks who did not have much. We parked our car behind the wagon and out came an elder man white hair and white beard also`. He asked my husband to help him, so he started as I waited in our car watching them begin to lift the Wagon, when my husband came over to ask me to go into their Wagon to accompany the older man's wife. I was scared the wagon looked like it had all kinds of junk inside it. Afraid I approached the vehicle to see an older Caucasian woman with angel white hair. As I introduced myself so did she, I have now forgotten her name, but as I sat in the driver's seat she told me not to be scared, that she was only and old lady and that she is blind, she assured me that everything is going to be fine. She continued to tell me that I was expecting and that my child would be all my heart desires because I deserve what I wish for she described my future baby as in a white color complexion, with bright blue eyes as the color of the sky, I was in awe when she told me that, because I had no clue I was pregnant. I turned to look at their gas line meter, they had no gas in their vehicle, I grew worried, and I told my husband to offer whatever we had left of money so they could fill up. When my husband was done helping the elderly man fix the two flat tires, it looked like they had no money also. I wished her well in her trip with her husband she continued to tell me they were going to Fresno, Ca. to move in with their son, she continued to tell me her son had no clue they were on their way. I offered my cell phone so she may call him so he knows they are on their way, she accepted handed me a personal phonebook to find him and dial, all I got was an answering machine, I left a message for her. My husband was done helping the tires were as good as new, my husband continued to offer our money to the older man, he refused to take any, and on the other hand they offered us money. The older man had a wallet full of hundred dollar bills; we refused to take any of it knowing we would need it to finish off our bills. However, we were given a card with the son's phone number and a business number to call to make sure they made it to Fresno. We made that call two days later the son's phone number was right the parents had passed on, the company on the card no one ever heard of it. Could this of been a sign for me or sign for the son? This situation was so real I was there, her touch was real, I will believe in it till I die.
I did get tested, I turned out pregnant, and I did have a beautiful blessed light colored baby with blue eyes like the color of the blue sky at its purest. People in my life wanted bad for me at that time, just out of jealousy, by the way I dislike the word "jealous," it is then I realize there are angels who appear right in front of us.
Some may never see with earthly eyes these heavenly beings or know that they exist. Many are unaware of the numerous ways they have protected and guided us. We would like to share with you the stories of people who take pleasure in expressing how real angels are.
Showing 51 - 100 of 328
- Encounter with an archangel, by June Warner
- Holy Angels Among Us, by Rebecca
- my ANGEL, by Beverly
- Mother's Love, by Julie
- Norah's Life, by Julie
- IT WAS TWO ANELS WHO SAVED MY BROTHER, by Sherrie
- Angel with eyes of fire, by B
- The Tallest Angel, by Karine-Geraldine Buchanan
- I met him at last, by Marge Ross
- God sent an Angel to stop one more step, by Lilly Kelley
- The angel in the Stratosphere, by George Valdez Velasco
- An Angel on the Way Home, by Zehry Galingan
- Doubting the Guardian Angel's Existance, by Aluna Abbott
- Spiritual moment, by Andy
- MY GUARDIAN ANGEL, by Stella
- My Angel, by Crissy
- Godsend, by Char S.
- Teresa's Angel, by Teresa Marie Staal Cowley
- A Broken Down Car, by Marlene
- A Dream, by Marlene Slominski
- Heavenly Arms, by Cathy Robinson
- Devine Intervention, by Anthony
- How to Crawl, by C.G.Collier
- flash of light pillow of calmness, by teresa
- Maybe He's An Angel, by Anna Eftink
- Angels for the birds, by CMB
- angel of comfort, by ROSEMARY MORSE
- the love of an angel (would u die for him), by kristine ledford
- My First Written Encounter, by Tommy Fry
- Angel in a flash, by Carl
- A Beautiful Messenger, by Evelyn Kritenbrink
- My angels for a validation, by Claudia Dominguez P.
- Shrinking cars, by Penny
- The Angel of the Wave Pool, by Jeremy Mezera
- A Need to help my Sister, by mymessage
- Peace be with you, by Guerda
- Security guard angel , by Brenda
- St. Mary in my dream on 1st Nov. (day of all saints), by Mymessage
- My Gardian in Adoration Chapel, by John R. Broussard
- Angel in an open coat, by Joseph-Bernard Snyder, S.F.O.
- My Guardian Angel, by Alexandra
- Mery's message for Confession, by mymessage
- dreams, by demi
- Angel Of My Dreams, by Rene Kuylen (From Belize, Central America)
- Angels saved me twice, by Tricia Coleman
- When i was 6 years old., by Dankly
- I saw an Angel once, by David Munyon
- halo, by Joanne B
- Uncle Mike, by Rebecca Cory in Brandon, FL
- Heaven, by Melissa Dorethy
Saint Feast Days by Month
Joseph Cafasso was born at Castelnuovo d'Asti in the Piedmont, Italy, of peasant parents. He studied at the seminary at Turin, and was ordained in 1833. He continued his theological studies at the ... continue readingMore Saint of the Day
Empress mother of Constantine the Great. She was a native of Bithynia, who married the then Roman general Constantius I Chlorus about 270. Constantine was born soon after, and in 293, Constantius was made Caesar, or junior emperor. He divorced Helena to marry co ... continue readingMore Female Saints
Saint Michael the Archangel isn't a saint, but rather he is an angel, and the leader of all angels and of the army of God. This is what the title "Archangel" means, that he is above all the others in rank. St. Michael has four main responsibilities or offices, as we ... continue reading
St. Gabriel is an angel who serves as a messenger for God to certain people. He is one of the three archangels. Gabriel is mentioned in both the Old and the New Testaments of the Bible. First, in the Old Testament, Gabriel appears to the prophet Daniel to explain his ... continue reading
St. Francis Xavier was a Navarrese-Basque Roman Catholic missionary born in the Kingdom of Navarre on April 7, 1506. His father was a privy counselor and finance minister to King John III of Navarre. He was the youngest in his family and resided in a castle which still ... continue reading
Bishop of Ruspe, Tunisia, and a friend of St. Augustine. Born Fabius Claudius Gordianus Fulgentius of Carthage, he was a Roman of senatorial rank. His mother, widowed, opposed Fulgentius' religious career, but he became a monk. He became abbot with Felix but had to ... continue reading
By Deacon Keith Fournier
Father, raise up women like Catherine of Siena for this new missionary age of your Church. Women who are so in love with you, and so conformed to the Image of your Son, they can do for your Church in this hour, what she did in her own. Saints are a gift for the ... continue readingMore Christian Saints & Heroes
by Catholic Online
- Daily Reading for Monday, June 26th, 2017 HD Video
- How a Catholic should deal with Tinder and other dating apps
- Daily Reading for Tuesday, June 27th, 2017 HD Video
- St. John the Baptist: Saint of the Day for Saturday, June 24, 2017
- 'Half-Man-Half-Beast sent by the Devil' sparks fear in South African ...
- Daily Readings for Saturday, June 24, 2017
- The end of the farm as we know it has arrived - here's how we're ...
- Daily Reading for Sunday, June 25th, 2017 HD
- Pope Francis prepares an incredible gift of love and solidarity for South Sudan HD
- St. Emma HD
- Daily Reading for Saturday, June 24th, 2017 HD
Fast Burning Virtual Prayer Candle
Your contribution helps to maintain this corner of Catholic ... @ $15.00