My angels for a validation - Angel Stories
By: Claudia Dominguez P.
About 13 years ago my husband and I were driving home on the Freeway from the City, we seen a vehicle on the left side of the road it was an old white 70's Station Wagon with two back flat tires.
I urgently asked my husband to turn around to go back and help the driver. We immediately turned around and arrived to the location of the Station Wagon. When we approached the Wagon it had so much stuff, stuffed in it I assumed these two people were moving somewhere I was thinking they looked like elderly folks who did not have much. We parked our car behind the wagon and out came an elder man white hair and white beard also`. He asked my husband to help him, so he started as I waited in our car watching them begin to lift the Wagon, when my husband came over to ask me to go into their Wagon to accompany the older man's wife. I was scared the wagon looked like it had all kinds of junk inside it. Afraid I approached the vehicle to see an older Caucasian woman with angel white hair. As I introduced myself so did she, I have now forgotten her name, but as I sat in the driver's seat she told me not to be scared, that she was only and old lady and that she is blind, she assured me that everything is going to be fine. She continued to tell me that I was expecting and that my child would be all my heart desires because I deserve what I wish for she described my future baby as in a white color complexion, with bright blue eyes as the color of the sky, I was in awe when she told me that, because I had no clue I was pregnant. I turned to look at their gas line meter, they had no gas in their vehicle, I grew worried, and I told my husband to offer whatever we had left of money so they could fill up. When my husband was done helping the elderly man fix the two flat tires, it looked like they had no money also. I wished her well in her trip with her husband she continued to tell me they were going to Fresno, Ca. to move in with their son, she continued to tell me her son had no clue they were on their way. I offered my cell phone so she may call him so he knows they are on their way, she accepted handed me a personal phonebook to find him and dial, all I got was an answering machine, I left a message for her. My husband was done helping the tires were as good as new, my husband continued to offer our money to the older man, he refused to take any, and on the other hand they offered us money. The older man had a wallet full of hundred dollar bills; we refused to take any of it knowing we would need it to finish off our bills. However, we were given a card with the son's phone number and a business number to call to make sure they made it to Fresno. We made that call two days later the son's phone number was right the parents had passed on, the company on the card no one ever heard of it. Could this of been a sign for me or sign for the son? This situation was so real I was there, her touch was real, I will believe in it till I die.
I did get tested, I turned out pregnant, and I did have a beautiful blessed light colored baby with blue eyes like the color of the blue sky at its purest. People in my life wanted bad for me at that time, just out of jealousy, by the way I dislike the word "jealous," it is then I realize there are angels who appear right in front of us.
Some may never see with earthly eyes these heavenly beings or know that they exist. Many are unaware of the numerous ways they have protected and guided us. We would like to share with you the stories of people who take pleasure in expressing how real angels are.
Showing 51 - 100 of 328
- Encounter with an archangel, by June Warner
- Holy Angels Among Us, by Rebecca
- my ANGEL, by Beverly
- Mother's Love, by Julie
- Norah's Life, by Julie
- IT WAS TWO ANELS WHO SAVED MY BROTHER, by Sherrie
- Angel with eyes of fire, by B
- The Tallest Angel, by Karine-Geraldine Buchanan
- I met him at last, by Marge Ross
- God sent an Angel to stop one more step, by Lilly Kelley
- The angel in the Stratosphere, by George Valdez Velasco
- An Angel on the Way Home, by Zehry Galingan
- Doubting the Guardian Angel's Existance, by Aluna Abbott
- Spiritual moment, by Andy
- MY GUARDIAN ANGEL, by Stella
- My Angel, by Crissy
- Godsend, by Char S.
- Teresa's Angel, by Teresa Marie Staal Cowley
- A Broken Down Car, by Marlene
- A Dream, by Marlene Slominski
- Heavenly Arms, by Cathy Robinson
- Devine Intervention, by Anthony
- How to Crawl, by C.G.Collier
- flash of light pillow of calmness, by teresa
- Maybe He's An Angel, by Anna Eftink
- Angels for the birds, by CMB
- angel of comfort, by ROSEMARY MORSE
- the love of an angel (would u die for him), by kristine ledford
- My First Written Encounter, by Tommy Fry
- Angel in a flash, by Carl
- A Beautiful Messenger, by Evelyn Kritenbrink
- My angels for a validation, by Claudia Dominguez P.
- Shrinking cars, by Penny
- The Angel of the Wave Pool, by Jeremy Mezera
- A Need to help my Sister, by mymessage
- Peace be with you, by Guerda
- Security guard angel , by Brenda
- St. Mary in my dream on 1st Nov. (day of all saints), by Mymessage
- My Gardian in Adoration Chapel, by John R. Broussard
- Angel in an open coat, by Joseph-Bernard Snyder, S.F.O.
- My Guardian Angel, by Alexandra
- Mery's message for Confession, by mymessage
- dreams, by demi
- Angel Of My Dreams, by Rene Kuylen (From Belize, Central America)
- Angels saved me twice, by Tricia Coleman
- When i was 6 years old., by Dankly
- I saw an Angel once, by David Munyon
- halo, by Joanne B
- Uncle Mike, by Rebecca Cory in Brandon, FL
- Heaven, by Melissa Dorethy
Saint Feast Days by Month
In St. Peter Chanel, Priest and Martyr (Feast day - April 28) The protomartyr of the South Seas, St. Peter Chanel was born in 1803 at Clet in the diocese of Belley, France. His intelligence and ... continue readingMore Saint of the Day
St. Katharine Drexel is the second American-born saint to be canonized by the Catholic Church. This amazing woman was an heiress to a large bequest who became a religious sister and a brilliant educator. Katherine was born in Philadelphia on November 26, 1858, the ... continue readingMore Female Saints
Saint Michael the Archangel isn't a saint, but rather he is an angel, and the leader of all angels and of the army of God. This is what the title "Archangel" means, that he is above all the others in rank. St. Michael has four main responsibilities or offices, as we ... continue reading
St. Gabriel is an angel who serves as a messenger for God to certain people. He is one of the three archangels. Gabriel is mentioned in both the Old and the New Testaments of the Bible. First, in the Old Testament, Gabriel appears to the prophet Daniel to explain his ... continue reading
Saint Birgitta was the daughter of Uppland's Lagman, Birger Petersson and his wife, Ingeborg, who was a member of the same clan as the reigning family. Birgitta's family was pious; her father went to confession every Friday and made long and arduous pilgrimages as far ... continue reading
Saint Brigid was born Brigit, and shares a name with a Celtic goddess from whom many legends and folk customs are associated. There is much debate over her birthparents, but it is widely believed her mother was Brocca, a Christian baptized by Saint Patrick, and her ... continue reading
By Catholic Online (NEWS CONSORTIUM)
The most kids know of St. Patrick 's Day is that you must wear green or you'll get a pinch from your friends. Adults see the day as an occasion to celebrate, sometimes with green beer and other assorted alcoholic beverages. However, few really know what they are ... continue readingMore Christian Saints & Heroes
More Christian Saints & Heroes
by Catholic Online
- Daily Reading for Tuesday, May 2nd, 2017 HD Video
- It feels great to win! Here's the list of things President Trump has ...
- Daily Readings for Saturday, April 29, 2017
- Report claims extreme weather on DECLINE - but is someone lying?
- St. Catherine of Siena: Saint of the Day for Saturday, April 29, 2017
- Pope Francis arrives in Egypt with powerful message HD Video
- 'Acid is now a fashionable weapon of choice' - Britain averages one ...
- Daily Reading for Monday, May 1st, 2017 HD
- Daily Reading for Sunday, April 30th, 2017 HD
- Day 9 - Novena for Workers, the Unemployed and Underemployed HD
- Day 8 - Novena for Workers, the Unemployed and Underemployed HD
Copyright 2017 Catholic Online. All materials contained on this site, whether written, audible or visual are the exclusive property of Catholic Online and are protected under U.S. and International copyright laws, © Copyright 2017 Catholic Online. Any unauthorized use, without prior written consent of Catholic Online is strictly forbidden and prohibited.