My angels for a validation - Angel Stories
By: Claudia Dominguez P.
About 13 years ago my husband and I were driving home on the Freeway from the City, we seen a vehicle on the left side of the road it was an old white 70's Station Wagon with two back flat tires.
I urgently asked my husband to turn around to go back and help the driver. We immediately turned around and arrived to the location of the Station Wagon. When we approached the Wagon it had so much stuff, stuffed in it I assumed these two people were moving somewhere I was thinking they looked like elderly folks who did not have much. We parked our car behind the wagon and out came an elder man white hair and white beard also`. He asked my husband to help him, so he started as I waited in our car watching them begin to lift the Wagon, when my husband came over to ask me to go into their Wagon to accompany the older man's wife. I was scared the wagon looked like it had all kinds of junk inside it. Afraid I approached the vehicle to see an older Caucasian woman with angel white hair. As I introduced myself so did she, I have now forgotten her name, but as I sat in the driver's seat she told me not to be scared, that she was only and old lady and that she is blind, she assured me that everything is going to be fine. She continued to tell me that I was expecting and that my child would be all my heart desires because I deserve what I wish for she described my future baby as in a white color complexion, with bright blue eyes as the color of the sky, I was in awe when she told me that, because I had no clue I was pregnant. I turned to look at their gas line meter, they had no gas in their vehicle, I grew worried, and I told my husband to offer whatever we had left of money so they could fill up. When my husband was done helping the elderly man fix the two flat tires, it looked like they had no money also. I wished her well in her trip with her husband she continued to tell me they were going to Fresno, Ca. to move in with their son, she continued to tell me her son had no clue they were on their way. I offered my cell phone so she may call him so he knows they are on their way, she accepted handed me a personal phonebook to find him and dial, all I got was an answering machine, I left a message for her. My husband was done helping the tires were as good as new, my husband continued to offer our money to the older man, he refused to take any, and on the other hand they offered us money. The older man had a wallet full of hundred dollar bills; we refused to take any of it knowing we would need it to finish off our bills. However, we were given a card with the son's phone number and a business number to call to make sure they made it to Fresno. We made that call two days later the son's phone number was right the parents had passed on, the company on the card no one ever heard of it. Could this of been a sign for me or sign for the son? This situation was so real I was there, her touch was real, I will believe in it till I die.
I did get tested, I turned out pregnant, and I did have a beautiful blessed light colored baby with blue eyes like the color of the blue sky at its purest. People in my life wanted bad for me at that time, just out of jealousy, by the way I dislike the word "jealous," it is then I realize there are angels who appear right in front of us.
Some may never see with earthly eyes these heavenly beings or know that they exist. Many are unaware of the numerous ways they have protected and guided us. We would like to share with you the stories of people who take pleasure in expressing how real angels are.
Showing 51 - 100 of 328
- Encounter with an archangel, by June Warner
- Holy Angels Among Us, by Rebecca
- my ANGEL, by Beverly
- Mother's Love, by Julie
- Norah's Life, by Julie
- IT WAS TWO ANELS WHO SAVED MY BROTHER, by Sherrie
- Angel with eyes of fire, by B
- The Tallest Angel, by Karine-Geraldine Buchanan
- I met him at last, by Marge Ross
- God sent an Angel to stop one more step, by Lilly Kelley
- The angel in the Stratosphere, by George Valdez Velasco
- An Angel on the Way Home, by Zehry Galingan
- Doubting the Guardian Angel's Existance, by Aluna Abbott
- Spiritual moment, by Andy
- MY GUARDIAN ANGEL, by Stella
- My Angel, by Crissy
- Godsend, by Char S.
- Teresa's Angel, by Teresa Marie Staal Cowley
- A Broken Down Car, by Marlene
- A Dream, by Marlene Slominski
- Heavenly Arms, by Cathy Robinson
- Devine Intervention, by Anthony
- How to Crawl, by C.G.Collier
- flash of light pillow of calmness, by teresa
- Maybe He's An Angel, by Anna Eftink
- Angels for the birds, by CMB
- angel of comfort, by ROSEMARY MORSE
- the love of an angel (would u die for him), by kristine ledford
- My First Written Encounter, by Tommy Fry
- Angel in a flash, by Carl
- A Beautiful Messenger, by Evelyn Kritenbrink
- My angels for a validation, by Claudia Dominguez P.
- Shrinking cars, by Penny
- The Angel of the Wave Pool, by Jeremy Mezera
- A Need to help my Sister, by mymessage
- Peace be with you, by Guerda
- Security guard angel , by Brenda
- St. Mary in my dream on 1st Nov. (day of all saints), by Mymessage
- My Gardian in Adoration Chapel, by John R. Broussard
- Angel in an open coat, by Joseph-Bernard Snyder, S.F.O.
- My Guardian Angel, by Alexandra
- Mery's message for Confession, by mymessage
- dreams, by demi
- Angel Of My Dreams, by Rene Kuylen (From Belize, Central America)
- Angels saved me twice, by Tricia Coleman
- When i was 6 years old., by Dankly
- I saw an Angel once, by David Munyon
- halo, by Joanne B
- Uncle Mike, by Rebecca Cory in Brandon, FL
- Heaven, by Melissa Dorethy
Saint Feast Days by Month
John Eudes was born at Ri, Normandy, France, on November 14, 1601, the son of a farmer. He went to the Jesuit college at Caen when he was 14, and despite his parents' wish that he marry, joined the ... continue readingMore Saint of the Day
Few details are known of St. Christina but she lived during the third century and was the daughter of a rich and powerful magistrate believed to have been named Urbain. He was deep in the practices of heathenism and had a number of golden idols, which he distributed ... continue readingMore Female Saints
Saint Michael the Archangel isn't a saint, but rather he is an angel, and the leader of all angels and of the army of God. This is what the title "Archangel" means, that he is above all the others in rank. St. Michael has four main responsibilities or offices, as we ... continue reading
St. Gabriel is an angel who serves as a messenger for God to certain people. He is one of the three archangels. Gabriel is mentioned in both the Old and the New Testaments of the Bible. First, in the Old Testament, Gabriel appears to the prophet Daniel to explain his ... continue reading
As a young lay woman in Coesfeld, Germany, Anne Catherine Emmerick, employed as a seamstress, daily attended Mass, visited the Blessed Sacrament, and in the late evening spent hour upon hour praying on her knees. Around midnight, she would leave her home to make the ... continue reading
By Deacon Frederick Bartels
Why is the Assumption important? First, lets look at what this dogma is all about. On 1 November, 1950, Pope Pius XII issued the Apostolic Constitution Munificentissimus Deus in which he proclaimed the dogma of the Assumption: "Mary, the immaculate perpetually Virgin ... continue readingMore Christian Saints & Heroes
by Catholic Online
- Mother shares tragic photo of dying daughter as she pulled the plug ...
- Pope Francis asks for prayers following terror attacks in Spain HD Video
- New Jersey Mayor dismantles shrine to Our Lady of Guadalupe
- Mother shares heartbreaking photo of her dying daughter as she pulls ...
- Daily Readings for Sunday, August 20, 2017
- Pope Francis calls for prayers following terror attacks in Spain, Finland
- St. Bernard of Clairvaux: Saint of the Day for Sunday, August 20, 2017
- Daily Reading for Tuesday, August 22nd, 2017 HD
- Daily Reading for Monday, August 21st, 2017 HD
- Daily Reading for Sunday, August 20th, 2017 HD
- Charlie Gard's mother opens up about the beautiful life of terminally ill Charlie HD