My Gardian in Adoration Chapel - Angel Stories
By: John R. Broussard
I was on a 3 day silent retreat in early October, 2010. On our second full day I decided not to do any reading, just spend my time in Prayer. As we walked through the Way Of the Cross, I made an effort to get infornt of each station and create a vision of each. After finishing I went to the Adoration Chapel to be with our Lord. My mind was clear as I sat back in the chair relaxed thinking of only the love I had for Jesus, all of a sudden with my eyes closed, in the upper right hand side of my minds eye, an Angel appeared with a round face, it was a baby boys face, I could not see but sinced his small body and wings. He began to explain to me, not with his words or his mouth moving, it was words coming to my mind, that he was my Grand parents first born child who died at 2 months old of Polieo. And that he was my true Gaurdian Angel, then under him appeared his parents(my Grandparents), just their faces, and I recieved little very significant messages from each. And they looked happier than I had ever remembered them, then thier other son who died when he was 19, who I was named after appeared with no words, after that under them my other 2 grandparents each appeared, with my Grandmother explaining to me how she had it all wrong in life, about God and her beliefs, that I was on the right road to everlasting salvation and she was so proud of my father for developing a relationship with God. Then to the bottom left corner of my minds eye appeared my Godfather, crying very sad, looked as if he were behind bars, as he began to explain to me how he made a covenant with God to get him out of jail and introuble with the law when he was younger and if he did he would serve God faithfully the rest of his life. Well God delivered on his end but Pat did not and ended up dieing of a broken heart and an overdose of crack cocaine, leaving his family in a bad situation with today a lot of negative in the home .
As I walked to the Church for our evening mass, I pondered those visions and wondered, did I make them up myself? Was it real? As mass started on Sat. Oct. 2, 2010 they mentioned it was the feast of Angels, and the Homily was all about describing different typs of angels and how real they are. I was blown away to say the least as my doubts of my expereince was washed away, knowing it was a true gift from God.
When I returned from retreat and told my mother of experience, she told her sister who inturn called me crying, telling me she had been praying to her little brother she never new for his protection over her and her sisters.
Some may never see with earthly eyes these heavenly beings or know that they exist. Many are unaware of the numerous ways they have protected and guided us. We would like to share with you the stories of people who take pleasure in expressing how real angels are.
Showing 51 - 100 of 328
- Encounter with an archangel, by June Warner
- Holy Angels Among Us, by Rebecca
- my ANGEL, by Beverly
- Mother's Love, by Julie
- Norah's Life, by Julie
- IT WAS TWO ANELS WHO SAVED MY BROTHER, by Sherrie
- Angel with eyes of fire, by B
- The Tallest Angel, by Karine-Geraldine Buchanan
- I met him at last, by Marge Ross
- God sent an Angel to stop one more step, by Lilly Kelley
- The angel in the Stratosphere, by George Valdez Velasco
- An Angel on the Way Home, by Zehry Galingan
- Doubting the Guardian Angel's Existance, by Aluna Abbott
- Spiritual moment, by Andy
- MY GUARDIAN ANGEL, by Stella
- My Angel, by Crissy
- Godsend, by Char S.
- Teresa's Angel, by Teresa Marie Staal Cowley
- A Broken Down Car, by Marlene
- A Dream, by Marlene Slominski
- Heavenly Arms, by Cathy Robinson
- Devine Intervention, by Anthony
- How to Crawl, by C.G.Collier
- flash of light pillow of calmness, by teresa
- Maybe He's An Angel, by Anna Eftink
- Angels for the birds, by CMB
- angel of comfort, by ROSEMARY MORSE
- the love of an angel (would u die for him), by kristine ledford
- My First Written Encounter, by Tommy Fry
- Angel in a flash, by Carl
- A Beautiful Messenger, by Evelyn Kritenbrink
- My angels for a validation, by Claudia Dominguez P.
- Shrinking cars, by Penny
- The Angel of the Wave Pool, by Jeremy Mezera
- A Need to help my Sister, by mymessage
- Peace be with you, by Guerda
- Security guard angel , by Brenda
- St. Mary in my dream on 1st Nov. (day of all saints), by Mymessage
- My Gardian in Adoration Chapel, by John R. Broussard
- Angel in an open coat, by Joseph-Bernard Snyder, S.F.O.
- My Guardian Angel, by Alexandra
- Mery's message for Confession, by mymessage
- dreams, by demi
- Angel Of My Dreams, by Rene Kuylen (From Belize, Central America)
- Angels saved me twice, by Tricia Coleman
- When i was 6 years old., by Dankly
- I saw an Angel once, by David Munyon
- halo, by Joanne B
- Uncle Mike, by Rebecca Cory in Brandon, FL
- Heaven, by Melissa Dorethy
Saint Feast Days by Month
In St. Peter Chanel, Priest and Martyr (Feast day - April 28) The protomartyr of the South Seas, St. Peter Chanel was born in 1803 at Clet in the diocese of Belley, France. His intelligence and ... continue readingMore Saint of the Day
Elizabeth Ann Bayley Seton was the first native born American to be canonized by the Catholic Church. Born two years before the American Revolution, Elizabeth grew up in the upper class of New York society. She was a prolific reader, and read everything from the Bible ... continue readingMore Female Saints
Saint Michael the Archangel isn't a saint, but rather he is an angel, and the leader of all angels and of the army of God. This is what the title "Archangel" means, that he is above all the others in rank. St. Michael has four main responsibilities or offices, as we ... continue reading
St. Gabriel is an angel who serves as a messenger for God to certain people. He is one of the three archangels. Gabriel is mentioned in both the Old and the New Testaments of the Bible. First, in the Old Testament, Gabriel appears to the prophet Daniel to explain his ... continue reading
St. Benedict is believed to have been born around 480, as the son to a Roman noble of Norcia and the twin to his sister, Scholastica. In the fifth century, the young Benedict was sent to Rome to finish his education with a nurse/housekeeper. The subject that ... continue reading
There is a saint called Benedict the Black or Benedict the Moor. He was born a slave near Messina, Italy. He was freed by his master and became a solitary, eventually settling with other hermits at Montepellegrino. He was made superior of the community, but when he was ... continue reading
By Catholic Online (NEWS CONSORTIUM)
The most kids know of St. Patrick 's Day is that you must wear green or you'll get a pinch from your friends. Adults see the day as an occasion to celebrate, sometimes with green beer and other assorted alcoholic beverages. However, few really know what they are ... continue readingMore Christian Saints & Heroes
More Christian Saints & Heroes
by Catholic Online
- Report claims extreme weather on DECLINE - but is someone lying?
- Daily Readings for Saturday, April 29, 2017
- Pope Francis arrives in Egypt with powerful message HD Video
- St. Catherine of Siena: Saint of the Day for Saturday, April 29, 2017
- Daily Reading for Tuesday, May 2nd, 2017 HD Video
- 'Acid is now a fashionable weapon of choice' - Britain averages one ...
- It feels great to win! Here's the list of things President Trump has ...
- Daily Reading for Monday, May 1st, 2017 HD
- Daily Reading for Sunday, April 30th, 2017 HD
- Day 9 - Novena for Workers, the Unemployed and Underemployed HD
- Day 8 - Novena for Workers, the Unemployed and Underemployed HD
Copyright 2017 Catholic Online. All materials contained on this site, whether written, audible or visual are the exclusive property of Catholic Online and are protected under U.S. and International copyright laws, © Copyright 2017 Catholic Online. Any unauthorized use, without prior written consent of Catholic Online is strictly forbidden and prohibited.