i saw the light of glory - Angel Stories
it all happen when i follow a seminar here in the small town of Bintulu. this seminar are for confirmation and all students are ask to join, so i join it.
during the inner healling, i saw a very bright light from the host of adoration in front of me,it was so bright i felt my eye hurt but i realize my eyes are close,i was praying as hard as i can and i felt both my hands and my legs are tied and i couldn't move them. i felt paralyze so i kept on saying "i forgive ...." and "i offer my life to you, i lift them up to you, O.. lord." eventually a pair of angles wings appeared to me. it was so nice and i could feel peace flowing through me. then my hand and legs are losen and i can move them but i was lying on the floor because i felt like i've being pull to the floor that time. i love that peace, it was as if i'm up in heaven because the wings that was shown want me to used it and now peace is flowing thru me.
no one could replace this feeling but Jesus.
Some may never see with earthly eyes these heavenly beings or know that they exist. Many are unaware of the numerous ways they have protected and guided us. We would like to share with you the stories of people who take pleasure in expressing how real angels are.
Showing 51 - 100 of 329
- Encounter with an archangel, by June Warner
- Holy Angels Among Us, by Rebecca
- my ANGEL, by Beverly
- Mother's Love, by Julie
- Norah's Life, by Julie
- IT WAS TWO ANELS WHO SAVED MY BROTHER, by Sherrie
- Angel with eyes of fire, by B
- The Tallest Angel, by Karine-Geraldine Buchanan
- I met him at last, by Marge Ross
- God sent an Angel to stop one more step, by Lilly Kelley
- The angel in the Stratosphere, by George Valdez Velasco
- An Angel on the Way Home, by Zehry Galingan
- Doubting the Guardian Angel's Existance, by Aluna Abbott
- Spiritual moment, by Andy
- MY GUARDIAN ANGEL, by Stella
- My Angel, by Crissy
- Godsend, by Char S.
- Teresa's Angel, by Teresa Marie Staal Cowley
- A Broken Down Car, by Marlene
- A Dream, by Marlene Slominski
- Heavenly Arms, by Cathy Robinson
- Devine Intervention, by Anthony
- How to Crawl, by C.G.Collier
- flash of light pillow of calmness, by teresa
- Maybe He's An Angel, by Anna Eftink
- Angels for the birds, by CMB
- angel of comfort, by ROSEMARY MORSE
- the love of an angel (would u die for him), by kristine ledford
- My First Written Encounter, by Tommy Fry
- Angel in a flash, by Carl
- A Beautiful Messenger, by Evelyn Kritenbrink
- My angels for a validation, by Claudia Dominguez P.
- Shrinking cars, by Penny
- The Angel of the Wave Pool, by Jeremy Mezera
- A Need to help my Sister, by mymessage
- Peace be with you, by Guerda
- Security guard angel , by Brenda
- St. Mary in my dream on 1st Nov. (day of all saints), by Mymessage
- My Gardian in Adoration Chapel, by John R. Broussard
- Angel in an open coat, by Joseph-Bernard Snyder, S.F.O.
- My Guardian Angel, by Alexandra
- Mery's message for Confession, by mymessage
- dreams, by demi
- Angel Of My Dreams, by Rene Kuylen (From Belize, Central America)
- Angels saved me twice, by Tricia Coleman
- When i was 6 years old., by Dankly
- I saw an Angel once, by David Munyon
- halo, by Joanne B
- Uncle Mike, by Rebecca Cory in Brandon, FL
- Heaven, by Melissa Dorethy
Saint Feast Days by Month
Bishop and missionary, also listed as Robert of Hrodbert. A member of a noble Frankish family, he was appointed bishop of Worms, Germany, and then dedicated himself to spreading the faith among the ... continue readingMore Saint of the Day
St. Kateri Tekakwitha is the first Native American to be recognized as a saint by the Catholic Church. She was born in 1656, in the Mohawk village of Ossernenon. Her mother was an Algonquin, who was captured by the Mohawks and who took a Mohawk chief for her ... continue readingMore Female Saints
Saint Michael the Archangel isn't a saint, but rather he is an angel, and the leader of all angels and of the army of God. This is what the title "Archangel" means, that he is above all the others in rank. St. Michael has four main responsibilities or offices, as we ... continue reading
St. Gabriel is an angel who serves as a messenger for God to certain people. He is one of the three archangels. Gabriel is mentioned in both the Old and the New Testaments of the Bible. First, in the Old Testament, Gabriel appears to the prophet Daniel to explain his ... continue reading
An archbishop and scholar, Ado was born in Sens and educated at the Benedictine abbey of Ferrieres. Abbot Lupus Servatus, an outstanding humanist of the time, trained Ado, and was impressed with the obvious holiness of the young man. A noble by birth, Ado renounced his ... continue reading
Saint Juan Diego was born in 1474 as Cuauhtlatoatzin, a native to Mexico. He became the first Roman Catholic indigenous saint from the Americas. Following the early death of his father, Juan Diego was taken to live with his uncle. From the age of three, he was raised ... continue reading
By Catholic Online (NEWS CONSORTIUM)
The most kids know of St. Patrick 's Day is that you must wear green or you'll get a pinch from your friends. Adults see the day as an occasion to celebrate, sometimes with green beer and other assorted alcoholic beverages. However, few really know what they are ... continue readingMore Christian Saints & Heroes
More Christian Saints & Heroes
by Catholic Online
- Daily Reading for Tuesday, March 28th, 2017 HD Video
- Medicaid - Who needs it and what will happen to the program with ...
- The importance of human touch - Premature baby reaches out nurse in ...
- 'Living Lent': Monday of the Fourth Week of Lent - Day 27
- St. Rupert: Saint of the Day for Monday, March 27, 2017
- Daily Reading for Sunday, March 26th, 2017 HD Video
- Daily Readings for Monday, March 27, 2017
- Daily Reading for Monday, March 27th, 2017 HD
- Adorable girl captured stealing Pope Francis' hat in hilarious footage HD
- Cause of cancer detected from unexpected and unpreventable element HD
- Daily Reading for Saturday, March 25th, 2017 HD
Copyright 2017 Catholic Online. All materials contained on this site, whether written, audible or visual are the exclusive property of Catholic Online and are protected under U.S. and International copyright laws, © Copyright 2017 Catholic Online. Any unauthorized use, without prior written consent of Catholic Online is strictly forbidden and prohibited.