it all happen when i follow a seminar here in the small town of Bintulu. this seminar are for confirmation and all students are ask to join, so i join it.
during the inner healling, i saw a very bright light from the host of adoration in front of me,it was so bright i felt my eye hurt but i realize my eyes are close,i was praying as hard as i can and i felt both my hands and my legs are tied and i couldn't move them. i felt paralyze so i kept on saying "i forgive ...." and "i offer my life to you, i lift them up to you, O.. lord." eventually a pair of angles wings appeared to me. it was so nice and i could feel peace flowing through me. then my hand and legs are losen and i can move them but i was lying on the floor because i felt like i've being pull to the floor that time. i love that peace, it was as if i'm up in heaven because the wings that was shown want me to used it and now peace is flowing thru me.
no one could replace this feeling but Jesus.
Some may never see with earthly eyes these heavenly beings or know that they exist. Many are unaware of the numerous ways they have protected and guided us. We would like to share with you the stories of people who take pleasure in expressing how real angels are.
- Encounter with an archangel, by June Warner
- Holy Angels Among Us, by Rebecca
- my ANGEL, by Beverly
- Mother's Love, by Julie
- Norah's Life, by Julie
- IT WAS TWO ANELS WHO SAVED MY BROTHER, by Sherrie
- Angel with eyes of fire, by B
- The Tallest Angel, by Karine-Geraldine Buchanan
- I met him at last, by Marge Ross
- God sent an Angel to stop one more step, by Lilly Kelley
- The angel in the Stratosphere, by George Valdez Velasco
- An Angel on the Way Home, by Zehry Galingan
- Doubting the Guardian Angel's Existance, by Aluna Abbott
- Spiritual moment, by Andy
- MY GUARDIAN ANGEL, by Stella
- My Angel, by Crissy
- Godsend, by Char S.
- Teresa's Angel, by Teresa Marie Staal Cowley
- A Broken Down Car, by Marlene
- A Dream, by Marlene Slominski
- Heavenly Arms, by Cathy Robinson
- Devine Intervention, by Anthony
- How to Crawl, by C.G.Collier
- flash of light pillow of calmness, by teresa
- Maybe He's An Angel, by Anna Eftink
- Angels for the birds, by CMB
- angel of comfort, by ROSEMARY MORSE
- the love of an angel (would u die for him), by kristine ledford
- My First Written Encounter, by Tommy Fry
- Angel in a flash, by Carl
- A Beautiful Messenger, by Evelyn Kritenbrink
- My angels for a validation, by Claudia Dominguez P.
- Shrinking cars, by Penny
- The Angel of the Wave Pool, by Jeremy Mezera
- A Need to help my Sister, by mymessage
- Peace be with you, by Guerda
- Security guard angel , by Brenda
- St. Mary in my dream on 1st Nov. (day of all saints), by Mymessage
- My Gardian in Adoration Chapel, by John R. Broussard
- Angel in an open coat, by Joseph-Bernard Snyder, S.F.O.
- My Guardian Angel, by Alexandra
- Mery's message for Confession, by mymessage
- dreams, by demi
- Angel Of My Dreams, by Rene Kuylen (From Belize, Central America)
- Angels saved me twice, by Tricia Coleman
- When i was 6 years old., by Dankly
- I saw an Angel once, by David Munyon
- halo, by Joanne B
- Uncle Mike, by Rebecca Cory in Brandon, FL
- Heaven, by Melissa Dorethy
Saint Feast Days by Month
Browse Saints by Category
All Popular Saints
Saint Christopher is one of the most popular, yet most enigmatic Catholic figures. He is considered a saint, although he is not in the official canon of the saints. He is listed as a ... continue reading | shop
Everything we know about the husband of Mary and the foster father of Jesus comes from Scripture and that has seemed too little for those who made up legends about him.
We know he was a ... continue reading | shop
Saint Anthony was born Fernando Martins in Lisbon, Portugal. He was born into a wealthy family and by the age of fifteen asked to be sent to the Abbey of Santa Cruz in Coimbra, the then ... continue reading | shop
Bishop of Tours, France. A senator at Tours, he was initially married, supposedly to a most unpleasant wife. Named bishop of the city in 488, he was forced to leave the see in 496 by the Arian ... continue reading
More Saint of the Day
Saint Brigid was born Brigit, and shares a name with a Celtic goddess from whom many legends and folk customs are associated.
There is much debate over her birthparents, but it is widely believed her mother was Brocca, a Christian baptized by Saint Patrick, and her ... continue reading
More Female Saints
Saint Michael the Archangel isn't a saint, but rather he is an angel, and the leader of all angels and of the army of God. This is what the title "Archangel" means, that he is above all the others in rank.
St. Michael has four main responsibilities or offices, as we ... continue reading
Maria Josefa Sancho de Guerra (Maria Josefa of the Heart of Jesus, September 7, 1842 - March 20, 1912) was a Spanish nun, founder of the Institute of the Servants of Jesus charity and declared a saint by the Catholic Church in 2000.
Born in 1842 in the city of ... continue reading
Colette was the daughter of a carpenter named DeBoilet at Corby Abbey in Picardy, France. She was born on January 13, christened Nicolette, and called Colette. Orphaned at seventeen, she distributed her inheritance to the poor. She became a Franciscan tertiary, and ... continue reading
By Marshall Connolly, (California Network)
If you are an American, today is Thanksgiving. Hopefully today you have made a point to attend Mass and to give thanks to God for all His blessings. If you are not American, today's holiday is a reminder that God deserves thanks from all His creation. We pray you will ... continue reading
More Christian Saints & Heroes
More Christian Saints & Heroes