PROTECTORS - Angel Stories
When I was growing up in the tiny Island of Tonga. I had three brothers and three sisters. My dad being a Catholic married my Mom whoo came from a Wesleyan background with a long line of Ministers in their family.
My grandfather didn't want my mom to marry my dad for they believe Catholics are nothing but drunks, and they just go and commit sins and go to reconciliation and expect to be rorgiven and then later on re-offend.
When my mom became Catholic through marriage, her faith was stronger than my dad's.(FROM MY POINT OF VIEW) She didn't smoke nor drink and was always sacrificing to have other people's children in our house for studying and boarding. We were poor but we shared whatever we had. Whether it may be a mutton soup which you'll be lucky to get some meat or mutton soup.
I have witnessed guarding Angels working though different people at time of need and desperations. I nearly died from drowing three times twice in Tonga and one in Austrlalia due to not knowing how to swim and from the strong rip. I have been dead tired from driving for like hours and fell asleep and woke up and finding myself crossing the red lights at the intersection unharmed.
MOST Religion says. Why do Catholics pray to other Gods like Mary and the Sanits.
My answer as I was always told when growing up with my faith is that WE are asking Mary for her prayers, because as a Good son Jesus was he'll do whatever her mom (Holy Mary mother of God) asks. Also the payers of the Saints and Apostles help. BIG TIME!
Some may never see with earthly eyes these heavenly beings or know that they exist. Many are unaware of the numerous ways they have protected and guided us. We would like to share with you the stories of people who take pleasure in expressing how real angels are.
Showing 51 - 100 of 329
- Encounter with an archangel, by June Warner
- Holy Angels Among Us, by Rebecca
- my ANGEL, by Beverly
- Mother's Love, by Julie
- Norah's Life, by Julie
- IT WAS TWO ANELS WHO SAVED MY BROTHER, by Sherrie
- Angel with eyes of fire, by B
- The Tallest Angel, by Karine-Geraldine Buchanan
- I met him at last, by Marge Ross
- God sent an Angel to stop one more step, by Lilly Kelley
- The angel in the Stratosphere, by George Valdez Velasco
- An Angel on the Way Home, by Zehry Galingan
- Doubting the Guardian Angel's Existance, by Aluna Abbott
- Spiritual moment, by Andy
- MY GUARDIAN ANGEL, by Stella
- My Angel, by Crissy
- Godsend, by Char S.
- Teresa's Angel, by Teresa Marie Staal Cowley
- A Broken Down Car, by Marlene
- A Dream, by Marlene Slominski
- Heavenly Arms, by Cathy Robinson
- Devine Intervention, by Anthony
- How to Crawl, by C.G.Collier
- flash of light pillow of calmness, by teresa
- Maybe He's An Angel, by Anna Eftink
- Angels for the birds, by CMB
- angel of comfort, by ROSEMARY MORSE
- the love of an angel (would u die for him), by kristine ledford
- My First Written Encounter, by Tommy Fry
- Angel in a flash, by Carl
- A Beautiful Messenger, by Evelyn Kritenbrink
- My angels for a validation, by Claudia Dominguez P.
- Shrinking cars, by Penny
- The Angel of the Wave Pool, by Jeremy Mezera
- A Need to help my Sister, by mymessage
- Peace be with you, by Guerda
- Security guard angel , by Brenda
- St. Mary in my dream on 1st Nov. (day of all saints), by Mymessage
- My Gardian in Adoration Chapel, by John R. Broussard
- Angel in an open coat, by Joseph-Bernard Snyder, S.F.O.
- My Guardian Angel, by Alexandra
- Mery's message for Confession, by mymessage
- dreams, by demi
- Angel Of My Dreams, by Rene Kuylen (From Belize, Central America)
- Angels saved me twice, by Tricia Coleman
- When i was 6 years old., by Dankly
- I saw an Angel once, by David Munyon
- halo, by Joanne B
- Uncle Mike, by Rebecca Cory in Brandon, FL
- Heaven, by Melissa Dorethy
Saint Feast Days by Month
Bishop and defender of the rights of the native Indians in Peru, Born in Mayorga, Spain, he studied law and became a lawyer and then professor at Salamanca, receiving appointment-despite being a ... continue readingMore Saint of the Day
Saint Veronica is known as the woman who offered a cloth to Jesus so He could wipe His face on the way to His crucifixion. The cloth is believed to exist today in the Vatican and is considered one of the most treasured relics of the Church. Saint Veronica is not ... continue readingMore Female Saints
Saint Michael the Archangel isn't a saint, but rather he is an angel, and the leader of all angels and of the army of God. This is what the title "Archangel" means, that he is above all the others in rank. St. Michael has four main responsibilities or offices, as we ... continue reading
St. Gabriel is an angel who serves as a messenger for God to certain people. He is one of the three archangels. Gabriel is mentioned in both the Old and the New Testaments of the Bible. First, in the Old Testament, Gabriel appears to the prophet Daniel to explain his ... continue reading
St. Catherine was born in Florence in 1522. Her baptismal name was Alexandrina, but she took the name of Catherine upon entering religion. From her earliest infancy she manifested a great love of prayer, and in her sixth year, her father placed her in the convent of ... continue reading
Alvarez was born in either Lisbon, Portugal, or Cordova, Spain. He entered the Dominican convent at Cordova in 1368. He became known for his preaching prowess in Spain and Italy, was confessor and adviser of Queen Catherine, John of Gaunt's daughter, and tutor of King ... continue reading
By Catholic Online (NEWS CONSORTIUM)
The most kids know of St. Patrick 's Day is that you must wear green or you'll get a pinch from your friends. Adults see the day as an occasion to celebrate, sometimes with green beer and other assorted alcoholic beverages. However, few really know what they are ... continue readingMore Christian Saints & Heroes
More Christian Saints & Heroes
by Catholic Online
- Adorable girl captured stealing Pope Francis' hat in hilarious ...
- St. Toribio Alfonso de Mogrovejo: Saint of the Day for Thursday, ...
- Pope Francis recognizes second miracle to Francisco and Jacinta ...
- Neil Gorsuch and end-of-life care: What ethical stance does he take?
- Pope Francis speaks out following the chaos in Westminster
- Daily Reading for Friday, March 24th, 2017 HD Video
- Daily Readings for Thursday, March 23, 2017
- Supreme court nominee faces tough questions on religious freedom during confirmation hearings HD
- Christ's tomb reveals surprise after restoration HD
- Peruvian woman miraculously survives deadly mudslide HD
- Daily Reading for Thursday, March 23rd, 2017 HD
Copyright 2017 Catholic Online. All materials contained on this site, whether written, audible or visual are the exclusive property of Catholic Online and are protected under U.S. and International copyright laws, © Copyright 2017 Catholic Online. Any unauthorized use, without prior written consent of Catholic Online is strictly forbidden and prohibited.