By: Summer DeFelice
One day,my mom and I were at the train station waiting for the train, when I noticed a man walking around the platform and telling other people about Jesus. The man came over to us and at first my mom started to ignore him. But I knew he wasn't just an ordinary man. I whispered to my mom that there was something special about him. He was talking about how God will always answer us when we need him. He kept staring at my neck and smiling at me, I didn't know what he was looking at but it was freaking me out. As he continued talking, I could feel that he was an angel, that second, he looked at me and smiled at me as if he knew what I was thinking. When our train came we said good bye to the man. I looked at my neck and I realized that I was wearing a necklace with a cross on it. Thats what he was staring at. If he wasn't an angel, he was definately a special man.
Some may never see with earthly eyes these heavenly beings or know that they exist. Many are unaware of the numerous ways they have protected and guided us. We would like to share with you the stories of people who take pleasure in expressing how real angels are.
- Encounter with an archangel, by June Warner
- Holy Angels Among Us, by Rebecca
- my ANGEL, by Beverly
- Mother's Love, by Julie
- Norah's Life, by Julie
- IT WAS TWO ANELS WHO SAVED MY BROTHER, by Sherrie
- Angel with eyes of fire, by B
- The Tallest Angel, by Karine-Geraldine Buchanan
- I met him at last, by Marge Ross
- God sent an Angel to stop one more step, by Lilly Kelley
- The angel in the Stratosphere, by George Valdez Velasco
- An Angel on the Way Home, by Zehry Galingan
- Doubting the Guardian Angel's Existance, by Aluna Abbott
- Spiritual moment, by Andy
- MY GUARDIAN ANGEL, by Stella
- My Angel, by Crissy
- Godsend, by Char S.
- Teresa's Angel, by Teresa Marie Staal Cowley
- A Broken Down Car, by Marlene
- A Dream, by Marlene Slominski
- Heavenly Arms, by Cathy Robinson
- Devine Intervention, by Anthony
- How to Crawl, by C.G.Collier
- flash of light pillow of calmness, by teresa
- Maybe He's An Angel, by Anna Eftink
- Angels for the birds, by CMB
- angel of comfort, by ROSEMARY MORSE
- the love of an angel (would u die for him), by kristine ledford
- My First Written Encounter, by Tommy Fry
- Angel in a flash, by Carl
- A Beautiful Messenger, by Evelyn Kritenbrink
- My angels for a validation, by Claudia Dominguez P.
- Shrinking cars, by Penny
- The Angel of the Wave Pool, by Jeremy Mezera
- A Need to help my Sister, by mymessage
- Peace be with you, by Guerda
- Security guard angel , by Brenda
- St. Mary in my dream on 1st Nov. (day of all saints), by Mymessage
- My Gardian in Adoration Chapel, by John R. Broussard
- Angel in an open coat, by Joseph-Bernard Snyder, S.F.O.
- My Guardian Angel, by Alexandra
- Mery's message for Confession, by mymessage
- dreams, by demi
- Angel Of My Dreams, by Rene Kuylen (From Belize, Central America)
- Angels saved me twice, by Tricia Coleman
- When i was 6 years old., by Dankly
- I saw an Angel once, by David Munyon
- halo, by Joanne B
- Uncle Mike, by Rebecca Cory in Brandon, FL
- Heaven, by Melissa Dorethy
Saint Feast Days by Month
Browse Saints by Category
All Popular Saints
St. Maximilian Kolbe was born as Raymund Kolbe on January 8, 1894, in the Kingdom of Poland, part of the Russian Empire. He was a Polish Conventual Franciscan friar and a martyr in the ... continue reading | shop
John the Baptist was a contemporary of Christ who was known for evangelization and his baptizing of Jesus Christ.
John the Baptist was born through the intercession of God to Zachariah and ... continue reading | shop
The great veneration with which St. Nicholas has been honored for many ages and the number of altars and churches all over the world that are dedicated in his memory are testimonials to his ... continue reading | shop
On December 16, there is named in the Roman Martyrology and in certain Irish calendars a Saint Bean in Ireland, who had been confused with the St. Bean whose feast is still observed in the Scottish ... continue reading
More Saint of the Day
Saint Emma, also known as Emma of Lesum, or Emma of Stiepel, lived in the city that is Bremen today. She is the first female inhabitant of the city to be known by name.
Emma lived in the early 11th century, and was born into the Immedinger family. The Immedingers were ... continue reading
More Female Saints
Saint Michael the Archangel isn't a saint, but rather he is an angel, and the leader of all angels and of the army of God. This is what the title "Archangel" means, that he is above all the others in rank.
St. Michael has four main responsibilities or offices, as we ... continue reading
Founder of the Franciscan Order, born at Assisi in Umbria, in 1181.
In 1182, Pietro Bernardone returned from a trip to France to find out his wife had given birth to a son. Far from being excited or apologetic because he'd been gone, Pietro was furious because she'd ... continue reading
Everything we know about the husband of Mary and the foster father of Jesus comes from Scripture and that has seemed too little for those who made up legends about him.
We know he was a carpenter, a working man, for the skeptical Nazarenes ask about Jesus, "Is this ... continue reading
By Billy Atwell
In the face of the current "witch-hunts" endured by some of our Bishops, let us remember a hero on October 17, the feast of St. Ignatius of Antioch. St. Ignatius of Antioch is a bishop and martyr of the Church who died in the year 107. He was torn ... continue reading
More Christian Saints & Heroes
More Christian Saints & Heroes