A Blessed Life - Angel Stories
i have had many experiences with angels even though im still really young. The first incident i can recall is when i was 5 or 6 years old and i was just in my room looking out of my window when then clouds just changed! i can't really explain it but they turned into a vision of the Virgin MAry. It looked like a stained-glass window and it was one of the most beautiful things i can remember.
another experience i barely remember was when i was praying with my plastic rosary in church and all of the sudden it turned to gold. i was very little and that is all i can remember
the next happened when i was around nine or ten. i was diagnosed with lupus as a really young child. I ever knew this until recently, but i was expected to die because of my illness. I just remember hating all the doctors visits and i hated being different from all my friends. So one night with my father i told him i didn't want to be sick anymore and i started weeping. we prayed together and that night i was healed. my mother didnt belive this so we went to my schedualed doctors appointment anyway in the city. while walking to the big hospital thing, i saw a man who looked homless walking around the park. he was african american and wore baggy clothes and was holding a can of beer (but i dont remember him drinking from it) i came out of the doctors office a while later and was apperantly healed. i walked with my parents back to our car and the homeless man came up to us and started talking to us. i cant say i remember any thing even though he talked to us for a while. but i know he put his hand on my head and told my parents "you know, your daughter is healed, right?"
recently my dad told me that this man appeared to him many times throughout his life after that. his name is alexander and we know beyond a doubt that he is my daddy's gaurdian angel. i am so thankful that he answered my daddy's prayers.
now just this summer at a catholic summer camp i had the most amazing experiences of my entire life. my councelors told me and my friends about how they were baptised in the spirit and how the holy spirit dwelled in them now. we were so awestruck that we asked our good friend and main go-to spiritual guide about this. that night before bead an instence happened in our cabin when he and some other very spiritual people came into our cabin to pray with us. during our prayer, they lapsed into praying in touges. a deacon then baptised all of us in the spirit. it felt like ants crawling through my viens but it was so beautiful and wonderful that i wanted to laugh and cry at the same time (which im sure i did). i was thrown back in my bed and was sort of unconcious, but not really. its hard to explain. then later that week while me and some friends were singing to God and giving him glory, the same man who baptised us started talking, but i was weird cuz it didnt seem like him. Well, actually he has the gift of knowlege where Jesus can use you to talk through in order to actually speak to people. it was beautiful! i think i cried. He told us how much he loved us and alot of wonderful things. this hapened two or three more times. also, the Lord sent us a vision where we were in His Holy temple and walking toward him, though i was so downcast i didn't want to look at Him! i walked toward his throne and up these 3 stne steps, then He was there and He embraced me! i felt like my heart was being squeezed and i lost my breath and was thrown backward. i can remember His beautiful light! it was really really bright and he told me He loved me. thats probably about when i began to feel the holy sprit's presence in my palms when i prayed. every time i prayed i felt like i was floating. then i was sent a message from God in which he told me what i should do in my life and how i should serve Him and other people with the girfts He gave me. weeks after camp ended i went to a praise and worship where i recieved the gift of tounges. and now, God has given me another beautiful gift. the gift of knowlege! i am so grateful and thankful and will forever sing God's praises!
Some may never see with earthly eyes these heavenly beings or know that they exist. Many are unaware of the numerous ways they have protected and guided us. We would like to share with you the stories of people who take pleasure in expressing how real angels are.
Showing 51 - 100 of 328
- Encounter with an archangel, by June Warner
- Holy Angels Among Us, by Rebecca
- my ANGEL, by Beverly
- Mother's Love, by Julie
- Norah's Life, by Julie
- IT WAS TWO ANELS WHO SAVED MY BROTHER, by Sherrie
- Angel with eyes of fire, by B
- The Tallest Angel, by Karine-Geraldine Buchanan
- I met him at last, by Marge Ross
- God sent an Angel to stop one more step, by Lilly Kelley
- The angel in the Stratosphere, by George Valdez Velasco
- An Angel on the Way Home, by Zehry Galingan
- Doubting the Guardian Angel's Existance, by Aluna Abbott
- Spiritual moment, by Andy
- MY GUARDIAN ANGEL, by Stella
- My Angel, by Crissy
- Godsend, by Char S.
- Teresa's Angel, by Teresa Marie Staal Cowley
- A Broken Down Car, by Marlene
- A Dream, by Marlene Slominski
- Heavenly Arms, by Cathy Robinson
- Devine Intervention, by Anthony
- How to Crawl, by C.G.Collier
- flash of light pillow of calmness, by teresa
- Maybe He's An Angel, by Anna Eftink
- Angels for the birds, by CMB
- angel of comfort, by ROSEMARY MORSE
- the love of an angel (would u die for him), by kristine ledford
- My First Written Encounter, by Tommy Fry
- Angel in a flash, by Carl
- A Beautiful Messenger, by Evelyn Kritenbrink
- My angels for a validation, by Claudia Dominguez P.
- Shrinking cars, by Penny
- The Angel of the Wave Pool, by Jeremy Mezera
- A Need to help my Sister, by mymessage
- Peace be with you, by Guerda
- Security guard angel , by Brenda
- St. Mary in my dream on 1st Nov. (day of all saints), by Mymessage
- My Gardian in Adoration Chapel, by John R. Broussard
- Angel in an open coat, by Joseph-Bernard Snyder, S.F.O.
- My Guardian Angel, by Alexandra
- Mery's message for Confession, by mymessage
- dreams, by demi
- Angel Of My Dreams, by Rene Kuylen (From Belize, Central America)
- Angels saved me twice, by Tricia Coleman
- When i was 6 years old., by Dankly
- I saw an Angel once, by David Munyon
- halo, by Joanne B
- Uncle Mike, by Rebecca Cory in Brandon, FL
- Heaven, by Melissa Dorethy
Saint Feast Days by Month
St. Cletus was the third bishop of Rome, and succeeded St. Linus, which circumstance alone shows his eminent virtue among the first disciples of St. Peter in the West. He sat twelve years, from 76 to ... continue readingMore Saint of the Day
Empress mother of Constantine the Great. She was a native of Bithynia, who married the then Roman general Constantius I Chlorus about 270. Constantine was born soon after, and in 293, Constantius was made Caesar, or junior emperor. He divorced Helena to marry co ... continue readingMore Female Saints
Saint Michael the Archangel isn't a saint, but rather he is an angel, and the leader of all angels and of the army of God. This is what the title "Archangel" means, that he is above all the others in rank. St. Michael has four main responsibilities or offices, as we ... continue reading
St. Gabriel is an angel who serves as a messenger for God to certain people. He is one of the three archangels. Gabriel is mentioned in both the Old and the New Testaments of the Bible. First, in the Old Testament, Gabriel appears to the prophet Daniel to explain his ... continue reading
In the fourth century a Greek religious romance on the Loves of Cecilia and Valerian was written in glorification of virginal life with the purpose of taking the place of then-popular sensual romances. Consequently, until better evidence is produced, we must conclude ... continue reading
Cecilia Yu So-sa was born in Seoul, , in 1761. Cecilia was a married woman, her children were the Saints Hasang Paul Chong and Jung Hye. When Cecilia was widowed, she was deprived of all her possessions and imprisoned because of her Christian faith. Twelve times she ... continue reading
By Catholic Online (NEWS CONSORTIUM)
The most kids know of St. Patrick 's Day is that you must wear green or you'll get a pinch from your friends. Adults see the day as an occasion to celebrate, sometimes with green beer and other assorted alcoholic beverages. However, few really know what they are ... continue readingMore Christian Saints & Heroes
More Christian Saints & Heroes
by Catholic Online
- Pray the Rosary - 7 tips on how to pray more deeply
- St. Cletus: Saint of the Day for Wednesday, April 26, 2017
- Daily Readings for Wednesday, April 26, 2017
- Day 6 - Novena for Workers, the Unemployed and Underemployed HD Video
- Daily Reading for Thursday, April 27th, 2017 HD Video
- Pope Francis offers Egypt a special video message - 'I am honoured to ...
- CHRIST'S PROMISE: Pope Francis reveals the power of Christian hope
- Cherokee Nation sues drug distributors while CDC claims opioid deaths are underreported HD
- Day 5 - Novena for Workers, the Unemployed and Underemployed HD
- Day 4 - Novena for Workers, the Unemployed and Underemployed HD
- Daily Reading for Wednesday, April 26th, 2017 HD
Copyright 2017 Catholic Online. All materials contained on this site, whether written, audible or visual are the exclusive property of Catholic Online and are protected under U.S. and International copyright laws, © Copyright 2017 Catholic Online. Any unauthorized use, without prior written consent of Catholic Online is strictly forbidden and prohibited.