Saved by a legion of Angels - Angel Stories
By: Catherine Eisenhart
On Jan. 2 2006, I was driving through the PA. Mountains. The roads were curvy and wet. It was raining and there was heavy fog. The trucks were moving so fast through the mountains. I had put on my hazards because of the conditions.
I was hit by a tractor trailer and was being pushed as he was taking my lane over. After the intial impact at the rear I have a spot that is blank and then the side mirror exploded and hit and cut my face in a couple places.
I came to at the side mirror exploding, I remember looking out to the side and seeing I could have put my hand on the name of the company (Their logo) on the side of the trailer. The trailer was leaning and tilting towards me.
I was terrified as I felt the enormous pressure pulling me into the truck. I heard somewhere in there being told over and over do not let the tire treads touch. It was going as fast as the truck tires. I fought and pulled so hard to the left on the left turns of the curves in the mountains.
I remember the struggle in parts but not entirety. I know I got help to keep away from those tire treads. I could not have done it on my own. As I have places after where I remember seeing a corner slanted part of plant. I could tell you it was green.
But that was all I remember seeing. As he was pushing and taking over my lane, I have another blank spot I cannot recall. I saw those tires in the struggle so close as the water flew up through the tires. I was scarred to death.
I thought that was it! Only God knows how I survived the accident. I had multiple injuries and had to have multiple spinal surgeries with fusions, and walk with a cane at 37 because my back is messed up.
But I do see my children and although my loss has been substantial of self and career. By the Grace of God, I was given more time! I was given life!
I know the angels were guiding and protecting me from me killed. The crank case on the vehicle was cracked. It wasn't just banged aroung, but the pressure was so great it sucked in the vehicle and disaligned it.
Following this experience I started getting images in my photo's. This started the night before my childrens birthday party as I filled the trees with silver shinning stars, and lights all lit up for a mystical magical fairytale party.
The atmosphere was amazingly different as it was like a fog type in the air. But the air was light as a feather. I felt like I was just light as a feather and floating. As if I was being embraced by the foggy like air.
The pictures had kept getting more and more elaborate. I was not the only one who saw the images. There incredible! So I could easily say our lives are touched by the angels and they truly are amongst us always!
I had a protection order hearing coming up to keep us safe. I now believe and understand, by the grace of God I was redemeed to keep my children safe from the seen and unseen. For some it is hard to comprehend and understand.
But it is real and we survived what we endured.We are working hard through great intensive therapy to heal our family through all we went through from surviving to thriving. Giving all I got mind, heart and soul. There is more to this story but I will keep it as brief as I can.
I hope and pray people can believe through this past cynisms that angels are amongst us everyday. Sometimes we all forget how hard they work, and all they do on our behalf.
We need to stop and Thank, Jesus, Mary and Joseph, the blessed trinity, all angels, saints and spirits for our lives everyday.
Some may never see with earthly eyes these heavenly beings or know that they exist. Many are unaware of the numerous ways they have protected and guided us. We would like to share with you the stories of people who take pleasure in expressing how real angels are.
Showing 51 - 100 of 328
- Encounter with an archangel, by June Warner
- Holy Angels Among Us, by Rebecca
- my ANGEL, by Beverly
- Mother's Love, by Julie
- Norah's Life, by Julie
- IT WAS TWO ANELS WHO SAVED MY BROTHER, by Sherrie
- Angel with eyes of fire, by B
- The Tallest Angel, by Karine-Geraldine Buchanan
- I met him at last, by Marge Ross
- God sent an Angel to stop one more step, by Lilly Kelley
- The angel in the Stratosphere, by George Valdez Velasco
- An Angel on the Way Home, by Zehry Galingan
- Doubting the Guardian Angel's Existance, by Aluna Abbott
- Spiritual moment, by Andy
- MY GUARDIAN ANGEL, by Stella
- My Angel, by Crissy
- Godsend, by Char S.
- Teresa's Angel, by Teresa Marie Staal Cowley
- A Broken Down Car, by Marlene
- A Dream, by Marlene Slominski
- Heavenly Arms, by Cathy Robinson
- Devine Intervention, by Anthony
- How to Crawl, by C.G.Collier
- flash of light pillow of calmness, by teresa
- Maybe He's An Angel, by Anna Eftink
- Angels for the birds, by CMB
- angel of comfort, by ROSEMARY MORSE
- the love of an angel (would u die for him), by kristine ledford
- My First Written Encounter, by Tommy Fry
- Angel in a flash, by Carl
- A Beautiful Messenger, by Evelyn Kritenbrink
- My angels for a validation, by Claudia Dominguez P.
- Shrinking cars, by Penny
- The Angel of the Wave Pool, by Jeremy Mezera
- A Need to help my Sister, by mymessage
- Peace be with you, by Guerda
- Security guard angel , by Brenda
- St. Mary in my dream on 1st Nov. (day of all saints), by Mymessage
- My Gardian in Adoration Chapel, by John R. Broussard
- Angel in an open coat, by Joseph-Bernard Snyder, S.F.O.
- My Guardian Angel, by Alexandra
- Mery's message for Confession, by mymessage
- dreams, by demi
- Angel Of My Dreams, by Rene Kuylen (From Belize, Central America)
- Angels saved me twice, by Tricia Coleman
- When i was 6 years old., by Dankly
- I saw an Angel once, by David Munyon
- halo, by Joanne B
- Uncle Mike, by Rebecca Cory in Brandon, FL
- Heaven, by Melissa Dorethy
Saint Feast Days by Month
St. Padre Pio was an Italian priest who was known for his piety and charity, as well as the gift of the stigmata, which has never been explained. St. Padre Pio was born Francesco Forgione, on May ... continue readingMore Saint of the Day
St. Abigail, more commonly known as St. Gobnait or Deborah, was a medieval Irish saint born around the 6th century in County Clare, Ireland. According to tradition, Abigail's family was always feuding. This caused her to run away from home to settle on Inis Oirr in ... continue readingMore Female Saints
Saint Michael the Archangel isn't a saint, but rather he is an angel, and the leader of all angels and of the army of God. This is what the title "Archangel" means, that he is above all the others in rank. St. Michael has four main responsibilities or offices, as we ... continue reading
St. Gabriel is an angel who serves as a messenger for God to certain people. He is one of the three archangels. Gabriel is mentioned in both the Old and the New Testaments of the Bible. First, in the Old Testament, Gabriel appears to the prophet Daniel to explain his ... continue reading
Two Greek philosophers ventured out into the Egyptian desert to the mountain where Anthony lived. When they got there, Anthony asked them why they had come to talk to such a foolish man? He had reason to say that -- they saw before them a man who wore a skin, who ... continue reading
Claretian archbishop and founder. Anthony was born in Salient in Catalonia, Spain, in 1807, the son of a weaver. He took up weaving but then studied for the priesthood, desiring to be a Jesuit. Ill health prevented his entering the Order, and he served as a secular ... continue reading
By Deacon Frederick Bartels
Why is the Assumption important? First, lets look at what this dogma is all about. On 1 November, 1950, Pope Pius XII issued the Apostolic Constitution Munificentissimus Deus in which he proclaimed the dogma of the Assumption: "Mary, the immaculate perpetually Virgin ... continue readingMore Christian Saints & Heroes
by Catholic Online
- Daily Reading for Tuesday, September 26th, 2017 HD Video
- At UN, the Vatican asks all nations to help in fight against human ...
- Daily Readings for Sunday, September 24, 2017
- Martyrs of Chalcedon: Saint of the Day for Sunday, September 24, 2017
- North Korea threatens to test H-Bomb over Pacific
- Daily Reading for Monday, September 25th, 2017 HD Video
- It's time to regulate Facebook and other social media
- saint elizabeth
- saint paul
- saint christopher
- st mary
- nicene creed
- our lady of guadalupe
- saint francis of assisi
- young children
- Saint Nicole
- st. michael
- saint francis
- st nicholas
- all saints day
- list of saints
- st anne
- st christopher
- St. Joseph
- juan diego
- francis of assisi
- Woman photographs angel in flight, is it here to deliver a message? HD
- Daily Reading for Sunday, September 24th, 2017 HD
- Hurricane Maria: The worst disaster for Puerto Rico HD
- Daily Reading for Saturday, September 23rd, 2017 HD