Saved by a legion of Angels - Angel Stories
By: Catherine Eisenhart
On Jan. 2 2006, I was driving through the PA. Mountains. The roads were curvy and wet. It was raining and there was heavy fog. The trucks were moving so fast through the mountains. I had put on my hazards because of the conditions.
I was hit by a tractor trailer and was being pushed as he was taking my lane over. After the intial impact at the rear I have a spot that is blank and then the side mirror exploded and hit and cut my face in a couple places.
I came to at the side mirror exploding, I remember looking out to the side and seeing I could have put my hand on the name of the company (Their logo) on the side of the trailer. The trailer was leaning and tilting towards me.
I was terrified as I felt the enormous pressure pulling me into the truck. I heard somewhere in there being told over and over do not let the tire treads touch. It was going as fast as the truck tires. I fought and pulled so hard to the left on the left turns of the curves in the mountains.
I remember the struggle in parts but not entirety. I know I got help to keep away from those tire treads. I could not have done it on my own. As I have places after where I remember seeing a corner slanted part of plant. I could tell you it was green.
But that was all I remember seeing. As he was pushing and taking over my lane, I have another blank spot I cannot recall. I saw those tires in the struggle so close as the water flew up through the tires. I was scarred to death.
I thought that was it! Only God knows how I survived the accident. I had multiple injuries and had to have multiple spinal surgeries with fusions, and walk with a cane at 37 because my back is messed up.
But I do see my children and although my loss has been substantial of self and career. By the Grace of God, I was given more time! I was given life!
I know the angels were guiding and protecting me from me killed. The crank case on the vehicle was cracked. It wasn't just banged aroung, but the pressure was so great it sucked in the vehicle and disaligned it.
Following this experience I started getting images in my photo's. This started the night before my childrens birthday party as I filled the trees with silver shinning stars, and lights all lit up for a mystical magical fairytale party.
The atmosphere was amazingly different as it was like a fog type in the air. But the air was light as a feather. I felt like I was just light as a feather and floating. As if I was being embraced by the foggy like air.
The pictures had kept getting more and more elaborate. I was not the only one who saw the images. There incredible! So I could easily say our lives are touched by the angels and they truly are amongst us always!
I had a protection order hearing coming up to keep us safe. I now believe and understand, by the grace of God I was redemeed to keep my children safe from the seen and unseen. For some it is hard to comprehend and understand.
But it is real and we survived what we endured.We are working hard through great intensive therapy to heal our family through all we went through from surviving to thriving. Giving all I got mind, heart and soul. There is more to this story but I will keep it as brief as I can.
I hope and pray people can believe through this past cynisms that angels are amongst us everyday. Sometimes we all forget how hard they work, and all they do on our behalf.
We need to stop and Thank, Jesus, Mary and Joseph, the blessed trinity, all angels, saints and spirits for our lives everyday.
Some may never see with earthly eyes these heavenly beings or know that they exist. Many are unaware of the numerous ways they have protected and guided us. We would like to share with you the stories of people who take pleasure in expressing how real angels are.
Showing 51 - 100 of 328
- Encounter with an archangel, by June Warner
- Holy Angels Among Us, by Rebecca
- my ANGEL, by Beverly
- Mother's Love, by Julie
- Norah's Life, by Julie
- IT WAS TWO ANELS WHO SAVED MY BROTHER, by Sherrie
- Angel with eyes of fire, by B
- The Tallest Angel, by Karine-Geraldine Buchanan
- I met him at last, by Marge Ross
- God sent an Angel to stop one more step, by Lilly Kelley
- The angel in the Stratosphere, by George Valdez Velasco
- An Angel on the Way Home, by Zehry Galingan
- Doubting the Guardian Angel's Existance, by Aluna Abbott
- Spiritual moment, by Andy
- MY GUARDIAN ANGEL, by Stella
- My Angel, by Crissy
- Godsend, by Char S.
- Teresa's Angel, by Teresa Marie Staal Cowley
- A Broken Down Car, by Marlene
- A Dream, by Marlene Slominski
- Heavenly Arms, by Cathy Robinson
- Devine Intervention, by Anthony
- How to Crawl, by C.G.Collier
- flash of light pillow of calmness, by teresa
- Maybe He's An Angel, by Anna Eftink
- Angels for the birds, by CMB
- angel of comfort, by ROSEMARY MORSE
- the love of an angel (would u die for him), by kristine ledford
- My First Written Encounter, by Tommy Fry
- Angel in a flash, by Carl
- A Beautiful Messenger, by Evelyn Kritenbrink
- My angels for a validation, by Claudia Dominguez P.
- Shrinking cars, by Penny
- The Angel of the Wave Pool, by Jeremy Mezera
- A Need to help my Sister, by mymessage
- Peace be with you, by Guerda
- Security guard angel , by Brenda
- St. Mary in my dream on 1st Nov. (day of all saints), by Mymessage
- My Gardian in Adoration Chapel, by John R. Broussard
- Angel in an open coat, by Joseph-Bernard Snyder, S.F.O.
- My Guardian Angel, by Alexandra
- Mery's message for Confession, by mymessage
- dreams, by demi
- Angel Of My Dreams, by Rene Kuylen (From Belize, Central America)
- Angels saved me twice, by Tricia Coleman
- When i was 6 years old., by Dankly
- I saw an Angel once, by David Munyon
- halo, by Joanne B
- Uncle Mike, by Rebecca Cory in Brandon, FL
- Heaven, by Melissa Dorethy
Saint Feast Days by Month
Fillan, son of Feriach and St. Kentigerna, was also known as Foelan. He became a monk in his youth and accompanied his mother from Ireland to Scotland where he lived as a hermit near St. Andrew's ... continue readingMore Saint of the Day
St. Agnes of Rome was born in 291 AD and raised in a Christian family. Agnes was very beautiful and belonged to a wealthy family. Her hand in marriage was highly sought after, and she had many high ranking men chasing after her. However, Agnes made a promise to God ... continue readingMore Female Saints
Saint Michael the Archangel isn't a saint, but rather he is an angel, and the leader of all angels and of the army of God. This is what the title "Archangel" means, that he is above all the others in rank. St. Michael has four main responsibilities or offices, as we ... continue reading
St. Gabriel is an angel who serves as a messenger for God to certain people. He is one of the three archangels. Gabriel is mentioned in both the Old and the New Testaments of the Bible. First, in the Old Testament, Gabriel appears to the prophet Daniel to explain his ... continue reading
Saint Charles Borromeo was born on October 2, 1538 at the castle of Arona on Lake Maggiore near Milan. His father was the Count of Arona and his mother a member of the House of Medici. He was the third of six children born to the couple. At the age of 12, the young ... continue reading
For those of us who think that the faith and zeal of the early Christians died out as the Church grew more safe and powerful through the centuries, the martyrs of Uganda are a reminder that persecution of Christians continues in modern times, even to the present day. ... continue reading
By Antonio Anup Gonsalves (CNA)
For over four centuries, a historical and iconic miraculous statue of Jesus Christ carrying his Cross has become an emblem of passion, struggle and faith for Filipino Catholics. Manila, Philippines (CNA) - The life-size statue of Jesus is enshrined in the famous minor ... continue readingMore Christian Saints & Heroes
by Catholic Online
- Why are the youth leaving the Church?
- Jobless claims historic low! - Why workers are getting raises this ...
- Pope Francis: Faith is an adventure!
- Daily Readings for Friday, January 19, 2018
- St. Fillan: Saint of the Day for Friday, January 19, 2018
- Jobless claims are down - what does that mean for workers? HD Video
- Daily Reading for Saturday, January 20th, 2018 HD Video
- Daily Reading for Friday, January 19th, 2018 HD
- North and South Korea agree to march together at the Olympics with first ever joint team HD
- CDC: Swine flu joining killer influenza outbreak, expected to become more severe HD
- Daily Reading for Thursday, January 18th, 2018 HD
Learn about Catholic world
Inform - Inspire - Ignite
Catholic Online Saints
Your saints explained
Catholic Online Prayers
Prayers for every need
Catholic Online Bible
Complete bible online
Catholic Online News
Your news Catholic eye
Today's bible reading
Products and services we offer
Catholic Online Shopping
Catholic medals, gifts & books
The California Network
Inspiring streaming service
Learn the Catholic way
Teacher lesson plans & resources
Support Free Education
Tax deductible support Free education