My Most Precious Jules - Angel Stories
By: Doreen Rodriguez
I once had a little sister named Julie. she was 10 years younger then me. She was my very best friend, & what made our friendship so unique was that we were sisters & no one could take that away. We loved eachother so much. We called eachother everyday & we would say how much we loved one another all the time. So much so that I started to call her JULES & she knew it was because that's the only way I can express how deep my love for her is. Jules loved to travel & spend time with me. She went to Massachusetts,Maryland,Pennsylvania,Florida & Puerto Rico with me. Aside of always spending quality time on holidays & even if it was just an hour it was always the best time we had. We were like little girls always looking for ways to make eachother laugh. Nothing ever changed when we grew up, got married & had kids. Except that we became closer then ever. When jules had her daughter she developed type 2 Diabetes. She was always sick from then on. she had to change her life style & eating habits if she wanted to survive. After a long battle, she had to also deal with lung,heart & her kidneys being damaged by the Diabetes,& when I became ill with chronic ANEMIA jules & I became one. We were constantly worried about one another & always inspired eachother to be strong & never slack on taking care of eachother. Then on the morning of DECEMBER 21,2012 I got a call that my most precious jules had a second heart attack & had moved on to be with god. This was by far the worst day of my life. It felt as if my heart was rip out my chest. It was the most painful thing I've ever heard or felt. I did not know what to do,how to feel. I just shut down. I screamed & cried so loud. I needed my jules,even if it was just to hold & hug her one last time,I didn't get to tell her how much more I loved her then the day before & so much less then the day after but the reality was she was gone & wasn't coming back. I could not believe that at just 37 yrs old, she was gone. I was suppose to go before her, not the other way around.
So now its seven months later & I'm still crying,still hurting, I can't function. Thoughts of jules in my head day & night, night & day, tears on my face started to become normal for me. Everyone else who loved me was worried that I too would fail due to how sick I've become from my anemia & other complications. So they decided to plan a vacation to visit other family members in VIRGINIA for the forth of JULY. While there as we all in the back yard starting to set fire works off,I decide to take a test shot of it(fireworks) getting ready to go off & I snap the picture & in my pic I captured an image of an ANGEL. It was the shape of a woman, she had wings & was standing in the light. With a glare that shine so bright likes JEWELS would. No one else's camara has captured this image. The angel also had hair styled the way jules would comb it. It was my most precious JULES coming across to heal me from the pain of lossing her here on earth. It was JULES coming to show me that she was still traveling with me. It was JULES doing what she did best making me smile instead of seeing me cry. Since that day on,I still miss her being here for me to hug & kiss but she has shown me that I can still tell her that I love her & she will show me a way that she loves me to, just as we always did. I miss her calls, her voice,her hugs but somehow,some way I can still hear her laugh & that brings me comfort & not pain. Rest in peace my most precious JULES til we meet again. I would have loved to share the picture. Its so beautiful. It is such a clear image of my guardian Angel.
Some may never see with earthly eyes these heavenly beings or know that they exist. Many are unaware of the numerous ways they have protected and guided us. We would like to share with you the stories of people who take pleasure in expressing how real angels are.
Showing 1 - 50 of 328
- miracle, by BarbE
- Personal Encounter with St. Michael The Archangel, by Melanie King
- Angel in the rearview mirror, by Virginia Smith
- Guardian Angel, by Marilyn K.
- Angel found a problem., by Chris
- St. Michael Caretaker, by Pat
- My sister, my guardian angel, by Nancy
- Homeless Angel, by Barbara Romanowski
- Angel at the train station., by Colette
- Then Two Appeared, by Russell Gooding
- Unexplain incident, by Roda
- A New Light During Death, by Julia
- A beautiful night, by Riena
- Angels of the Mall, by Emmanuel Tio
- Sleek sneakers produce a bold statement , by scahywnmt
- The sign, by Wren
- Horse riding, by Harriet
- my dead baby is an angel, by Marina Montoya
- My Most Precious Jules, by Doreen Rodriguez
- My angel butterfly, by Mandy
- Angel in my dream, by Sha-Toya
- St. Michael and the Church Lights!, by KevinGH
- you are actually a good webmaster., by ebsfoegci
- Seven FIELDS, Pa. Pittsburgh Steelers running backs mentor Kirby Wilson was, by atdbtuhve
- Nice read, I just passed this onto a friend who was doing some research on , by dzyumdfsz
- The Protection of Love, by Mark
- Spared Again, by Paula Garon
- At 6:46am on April 14, 2011, R. Joyner said..., by mkbkeerin
- To The Rescue, by Marjorie Navara
- Might of been an angel., by Gladys
- The Visitor, by Lilliana Olazaran
- Rapture Drill, by Amy S.
- Unknown Messanger, by Rose
- An Angel With Disintegrating Body, by Emmanuel Tio
- Angel of Death or Angel of Mercy?, by V
- Penny from my Gaurdian Angel, by Daisy Doll
- How I started Rosary prayer, by zemelak
- Mary and Jesus, by Elie Khoury
- Three saved by an a Angel, by Irma Vela
- angel of life, by Zoey
- Smiling Jesus, by Luke C
- the angel in the store, by david.c
- Angels watching over us, by Gloria Los Banos
- My Phone Call, by Barbara
- Touched by heaven and earth angel, by John
- St. Anthony, by David Day
- My Guardian Angel saved me from great harm, by Joan
- An Angel without wings, by Mary William
- Angel in Red, by Michael Drew
- An angels love, by Grace
Saint Feast Days by Month
St. Zita was born into a poor but holy Christian family. Her older sister became a Cistercian nun and her uncle Graziano was a hermit whom the local people regarded as a saint. Zita herself always ... continue readingMore Saint of the Day
Born on October 16 1890 in Corinaldo, in the Ancona Province in Italy, her farmworker father moved his family to Ferrier di Conca, near Anzio. When he died of malaria, Maria's mother had to struggle to feed her children. Maria's mother, brothers, and sisters worked in ... continue readingMore Female Saints
Saint Michael the Archangel isn't a saint, but rather he is an angel, and the leader of all angels and of the army of God. This is what the title "Archangel" means, that he is above all the others in rank. St. Michael has four main responsibilities or offices, as we ... continue reading
St. Gabriel is an angel who serves as a messenger for God to certain people. He is one of the three archangels. Gabriel is mentioned in both the Old and the New Testaments of the Bible. First, in the Old Testament, Gabriel appears to the prophet Daniel to explain his ... continue reading
Saint Birgitta was the daughter of Uppland's Lagman, Birger Petersson and his wife, Ingeborg, who was a member of the same clan as the reigning family. Birgitta's family was pious; her father went to confession every Friday and made long and arduous pilgrimages as far ... continue reading
Saint Brigid was born Brigit, and shares a name with a Celtic goddess from whom many legends and folk customs are associated. There is much debate over her birthparents, but it is widely believed her mother was Brocca, a Christian baptized by Saint Patrick, and her ... continue reading
By Catholic Online (NEWS CONSORTIUM)
The most kids know of St. Patrick 's Day is that you must wear green or you'll get a pinch from your friends. Adults see the day as an occasion to celebrate, sometimes with green beer and other assorted alcoholic beverages. However, few really know what they are ... continue readingMore Christian Saints & Heroes
More Christian Saints & Heroes
by Catholic Online
- Pope Francis surprises with TED Talk appearance and powerful message ...
- St. Zita: Saint of the Day for Thursday, April 27, 2017
- Daily Readings for Thursday, April 27, 2017
- Wait, what? Did Pope Francis just buy a private beach? Yes he did, ...
- Daily Reading for Friday, April 28th, 2017 HD Video
- Has the Trump administration betrayed the Little Sisters of the Poor?
- The Saint Pio Foundation to Honor Hon. Rick and Karen Santorum and ...
- Day 6 - Novena for Workers, the Unemployed and Underemployed HD
- Daily Reading for Thursday, April 27th, 2017 HD
- Cherokee Nation sues drug distributors while CDC claims opioid deaths are underreported HD
- Day 5 - Novena for Workers, the Unemployed and Underemployed HD
Copyright 2017 Catholic Online. All materials contained on this site, whether written, audible or visual are the exclusive property of Catholic Online and are protected under U.S. and International copyright laws, © Copyright 2017 Catholic Online. Any unauthorized use, without prior written consent of Catholic Online is strictly forbidden and prohibited.