Encounter with an archangel - Angel Stories
By: June Warner
It was a glorious golden day, the 19th day of September, 1973
and it was a Wednesday and the sky was blue.
The sunset was blazing with a glorious orange and red. It was about 6.30p,m when I said evening prayers with my son David. He was approxinately seven years old and had been discussing some problems at school about bullying and other unpleasant happenings
I told him to remember that he had a guardian angel who. if he were to pray to him for protection he would overcome his difficulties.
We finished our prayers and David went into the bathroom to run his bath. I sat on his bed thinking of what he had told me about his unhappiness at school. As I sat meditating on the subject and of his guardian Angel of whom I had told him there appeared before me quite suddenly, a being of extreme beauty with a glory of copper coloured hair whose strands were finely groomed. This beautiful hair formed an aureole around his beautiful head. He had eyes of cornflower blue and he wore a garment of snowy white the collar of which was square shaped and it was embrioderd with sparkling gold. His eyes were
heavenward and his appearance was as white and pink as marble. His eyebrows were as strands of pure gold and his mouth like a rosebud, in shape and colour. The whole room became freezing cold. I could not speak to him as he knelt before me. I was so deeply moved by this my spirit sp9ke for me,sayng
'I should be kneeling to you'
I felt myself being moved then in the spirit and I was turned to face the window in the opposite direction. I was led by the Archangel through a passage way which led to Jesus in the Blessed sacrament. Jesus was the Host and He passed between us and we worshipped Him together.
Then I was returned to the bed and the angel left me.
David my son, was outside the bedroom door and unable to enter.
He told me later, that he had seen a bright blue light under the door and tried to come into his bedroom where I was being visited by the Archangel.
I sat in an armchair downstairs in a trance like state. I don't know for how long
When I was able I told him all about what had happened and
that I knew how great God is and that He is watching over us.
After that David was not so afraid of bullies and was able to cope with situations more easily.
When I became very ill two years ago I faced death wondering how things would be for my family. a priest at my church prayed to the Archangel Raphael for me. This was the Archangel who I believed had visited me and so I joined the priest wholeheartedly in prayer for my deliverance from probable death.
I am now to all sense and purposes cured and I am resuming my
life with more interest and devotion to God then ever.
This wonderful night of Wednesday September 19th in the year 1973, gave me an encounter with a divine prince of Heaven and a servant of the Most High.
This is my story of my encounter with an Archangel. One who stands near the throne of God and one who cares enough for me God's most unworthy servant to visit me in great beauty and majesty and later deliver me from death by the Grace of God.
Sonalways believe in Gpod and in His angels archangels and saints It's true they are real, they do exist and by the Grace of God more us us will encounter them.
Some may never see with earthly eyes these heavenly beings or know that they exist. Many are unaware of the numerous ways they have protected and guided us. We would like to share with you the stories of people who take pleasure in expressing how real angels are.
Showing 1 - 50 of 328
- miracle, by BarbE
- Personal Encounter with St. Michael The Archangel, by Melanie King
- Angel in the rearview mirror, by Virginia Smith
- Guardian Angel, by Marilyn K.
- Angel found a problem., by Chris
- St. Michael Caretaker, by Pat
- My sister, my guardian angel, by Nancy
- Homeless Angel, by Barbara Romanowski
- Angel at the train station., by Colette
- Then Two Appeared, by Russell Gooding
- Unexplain incident, by Roda
- A New Light During Death, by Julia
- A beautiful night, by Riena
- Angels of the Mall, by Emmanuel Tio
- Sleek sneakers produce a bold statement , by scahywnmt
- The sign, by Wren
- Horse riding, by Harriet
- my dead baby is an angel, by Marina Montoya
- My Most Precious Jules, by Doreen Rodriguez
- My angel butterfly, by Mandy
- Angel in my dream, by Sha-Toya
- St. Michael and the Church Lights!, by KevinGH
- you are actually a good webmaster., by ebsfoegci
- Seven FIELDS, Pa. Pittsburgh Steelers running backs mentor Kirby Wilson was, by atdbtuhve
- Nice read, I just passed this onto a friend who was doing some research on , by dzyumdfsz
- The Protection of Love, by Mark
- Spared Again, by Paula Garon
- At 6:46am on April 14, 2011, R. Joyner said..., by mkbkeerin
- To The Rescue, by Marjorie Navara
- Might of been an angel., by Gladys
- The Visitor, by Lilliana Olazaran
- Rapture Drill, by Amy S.
- Unknown Messanger, by Rose
- An Angel With Disintegrating Body, by Emmanuel Tio
- Angel of Death or Angel of Mercy?, by V
- Penny from my Gaurdian Angel, by Daisy Doll
- How I started Rosary prayer, by zemelak
- Mary and Jesus, by Elie Khoury
- Three saved by an a Angel, by Irma Vela
- angel of life, by Zoey
- Smiling Jesus, by Luke C
- the angel in the store, by david.c
- Angels watching over us, by Gloria Los Banos
- My Phone Call, by Barbara
- Touched by heaven and earth angel, by John
- St. Anthony, by David Day
- My Guardian Angel saved me from great harm, by Joan
- An Angel without wings, by Mary William
- Angel in Red, by Michael Drew
- An angels love, by Grace
Saint Feast Days by Month
John Eudes was born at Ri, Normandy, France, on November 14, 1601, the son of a farmer. He went to the Jesuit college at Caen when he was 14, and despite his parents' wish that he marry, joined the ... continue readingMore Saint of the Day
Gemma Galgani was born on March 12, 1878, in a small Italian town near Lucca. At a very young age, Gemma developed a love for prayer. She made her First Communion on June 17, 1887. As a pupil at the school run by the Sisters of St. Zita, Gemma was loved by her teachers ... continue readingMore Female Saints
Saint Michael the Archangel isn't a saint, but rather he is an angel, and the leader of all angels and of the army of God. This is what the title "Archangel" means, that he is above all the others in rank. St. Michael has four main responsibilities or offices, as we ... continue reading
St. Gabriel is an angel who serves as a messenger for God to certain people. He is one of the three archangels. Gabriel is mentioned in both the Old and the New Testaments of the Bible. First, in the Old Testament, Gabriel appears to the prophet Daniel to explain his ... continue reading
Fulton John Sheen (born Peter John Sheen, May 8, 1895 - December 9, 1979) was an American archbishop of the Roman Catholic Church known for his preaching and especially his work on television and radio. His cause for canonization for sainthood was officially opened in ... continue reading
St. Genevieve was a fair and courageous peasant girl who was born around 422 in Nanterre, France, to a man named Severus and a woman named Gerontia. When Genevieve was only seven-years-old, St. Germanus, Bishop of Auxerre visited Nanterre on his way to Britain. While ... continue reading
By Deacon Frederick Bartels
Why is the Assumption important? First, lets look at what this dogma is all about. On 1 November, 1950, Pope Pius XII issued the Apostolic Constitution Munificentissimus Deus in which he proclaimed the dogma of the Assumption: "Mary, the immaculate perpetually Virgin ... continue readingMore Christian Saints & Heroes
by Catholic Online
- New Jersey Mayor dismantles shrine to Our Lady of Guadalupe
- Pope Francis asks for prayers following terror attacks in Spain HD Video
- Mother shares tragic photo of dying daughter as she pulled the plug ...
- Mother shares heartbreaking photo of her dying daughter as she pulls ...
- Pope Francis calls for prayers following terror attacks in Spain, Finland
- St. John Eudes: Saint of the Day for Saturday, August 19, 2017
- Daily Readings for Saturday, August 19, 2017
- Daily Reading for Tuesday, August 22nd, 2017 HD
- Daily Reading for Monday, August 21st, 2017 HD
- Daily Reading for Sunday, August 20th, 2017 HD
- Charlie Gard's mother opens up about the beautiful life of terminally ill Charlie HD