Encounter with an archangel - Angel Stories
By: June Warner
It was a glorious golden day, the 19th day of September, 1973
and it was a Wednesday and the sky was blue.
The sunset was blazing with a glorious orange and red. It was about 6.30p,m when I said evening prayers with my son David. He was approxinately seven years old and had been discussing some problems at school about bullying and other unpleasant happenings
I told him to remember that he had a guardian angel who. if he were to pray to him for protection he would overcome his difficulties.
We finished our prayers and David went into the bathroom to run his bath. I sat on his bed thinking of what he had told me about his unhappiness at school. As I sat meditating on the subject and of his guardian Angel of whom I had told him there appeared before me quite suddenly, a being of extreme beauty with a glory of copper coloured hair whose strands were finely groomed. This beautiful hair formed an aureole around his beautiful head. He had eyes of cornflower blue and he wore a garment of snowy white the collar of which was square shaped and it was embrioderd with sparkling gold. His eyes were
heavenward and his appearance was as white and pink as marble. His eyebrows were as strands of pure gold and his mouth like a rosebud, in shape and colour. The whole room became freezing cold. I could not speak to him as he knelt before me. I was so deeply moved by this my spirit sp9ke for me,sayng
'I should be kneeling to you'
I felt myself being moved then in the spirit and I was turned to face the window in the opposite direction. I was led by the Archangel through a passage way which led to Jesus in the Blessed sacrament. Jesus was the Host and He passed between us and we worshipped Him together.
Then I was returned to the bed and the angel left me.
David my son, was outside the bedroom door and unable to enter.
He told me later, that he had seen a bright blue light under the door and tried to come into his bedroom where I was being visited by the Archangel.
I sat in an armchair downstairs in a trance like state. I don't know for how long
When I was able I told him all about what had happened and
that I knew how great God is and that He is watching over us.
After that David was not so afraid of bullies and was able to cope with situations more easily.
When I became very ill two years ago I faced death wondering how things would be for my family. a priest at my church prayed to the Archangel Raphael for me. This was the Archangel who I believed had visited me and so I joined the priest wholeheartedly in prayer for my deliverance from probable death.
I am now to all sense and purposes cured and I am resuming my
life with more interest and devotion to God then ever.
This wonderful night of Wednesday September 19th in the year 1973, gave me an encounter with a divine prince of Heaven and a servant of the Most High.
This is my story of my encounter with an Archangel. One who stands near the throne of God and one who cares enough for me God's most unworthy servant to visit me in great beauty and majesty and later deliver me from death by the Grace of God.
Sonalways believe in Gpod and in His angels archangels and saints It's true they are real, they do exist and by the Grace of God more us us will encounter them.
Some may never see with earthly eyes these heavenly beings or know that they exist. Many are unaware of the numerous ways they have protected and guided us. We would like to share with you the stories of people who take pleasure in expressing how real angels are.
Showing 1 - 50 of 329
- miracle, by BarbE
- Personal Encounter with St. Michael The Archangel, by Melanie King
- Angel in the rearview mirror, by Virginia Smith
- Guardian Angel, by Marilyn K.
- Angel found a problem., by Chris
- St. Michael Caretaker, by Pat
- My sister, my guardian angel, by Nancy
- Homeless Angel, by Barbara Romanowski
- Angel at the train station., by Colette
- Then Two Appeared, by Russell Gooding
- Unexplain incident, by Roda
- A New Light During Death, by Julia
- A beautiful night, by Riena
- Angels of the Mall, by Emmanuel Tio
- Sleek sneakers produce a bold statement , by scahywnmt
- The sign, by Wren
- Horse riding, by Harriet
- my dead baby is an angel, by Marina Montoya
- My Most Precious Jules, by Doreen Rodriguez
- My angel butterfly, by Mandy
- Angel in my dream, by Sha-Toya
- St. Michael and the Church Lights!, by KevinGH
- you are actually a good webmaster., by ebsfoegci
- Seven FIELDS, Pa. Pittsburgh Steelers running backs mentor Kirby Wilson was, by atdbtuhve
- Nice read, I just passed this onto a friend who was doing some research on , by dzyumdfsz
- The Protection of Love, by Mark
- Spared Again, by Paula Garon
- At 6:46am on April 14, 2011, R. Joyner said..., by mkbkeerin
- To The Rescue, by Marjorie Navara
- Might of been an angel., by Gladys
- The Visitor, by Lilliana Olazaran
- Rapture Drill, by Amy S.
- Unknown Messanger, by Rose
- An Angel With Disintegrating Body, by Emmanuel Tio
- Angel of Death or Angel of Mercy?, by V
- Penny from my Gaurdian Angel, by Daisy Doll
- How I started Rosary prayer, by zemelak
- Mary and Jesus, by Elie Khoury
- Three saved by an a Angel, by Irma Vela
- angel of life, by Zoey
- Smiling Jesus, by Luke C
- the angel in the store, by david.c
- Angels watching over us, by Gloria Los Banos
- My Phone Call, by Barbara
- Touched by heaven and earth angel, by John
- St. Anthony, by David Day
- My Guardian Angel saved me from great harm, by Joan
- An Angel without wings, by Mary William
- Angel in Red, by Michael Drew
- An angels love, by Grace
Saint Feast Days by Month
Bishop and defender of the rights of the native Indians in Peru, Born in Mayorga, Spain, he studied law and became a lawyer and then professor at Salamanca, receiving appointment-despite being a ... continue readingMore Saint of the Day
In the fourth century a Greek religious romance on the Loves of Cecilia and Valerian was written in glorification of virginal life with the purpose of taking the place of then-popular sensual romances. Consequently, until better evidence is produced, we must conclude ... continue readingMore Female Saints
Saint Michael the Archangel isn't a saint, but rather he is an angel, and the leader of all angels and of the army of God. This is what the title "Archangel" means, that he is above all the others in rank. St. Michael has four main responsibilities or offices, as we ... continue reading
St. Gabriel is an angel who serves as a messenger for God to certain people. He is one of the three archangels. Gabriel is mentioned in both the Old and the New Testaments of the Bible. First, in the Old Testament, Gabriel appears to the prophet Daniel to explain his ... continue reading
Discalced Carmelite mystic and healer. She was born in Florence to a distinguished Florentine family. Educated at San Giovanni Convent in Florence, she entered the Carmelites at Santa Maria degli Angeli Convent there in 1582 . After becoming seriously ill, Maria ... continue reading
By Catholic Online (NEWS CONSORTIUM)
The most kids know of St. Patrick 's Day is that you must wear green or you'll get a pinch from your friends. Adults see the day as an occasion to celebrate, sometimes with green beer and other assorted alcoholic beverages. However, few really know what they are ... continue readingMore Christian Saints & Heroes
More Christian Saints & Heroes
by Catholic Online
- Why is this 14-foot statue of Our Lady underwater?
- 'Living Lent': Friday of the Third Week of Lent - Day 24
- St. Aldemar: Saint of the Day for Friday, March 24, 2017
- Outrage as Catholic University erected CROSSES on their own property ...
- Daily Readings for Friday, March 24, 2017
- Pope Francis prays for Westminster terror attack victims HD Video
- What happened during the London terror attack? HD Video
- Daily Reading for Friday, March 24th, 2017 HD
- Adorable girl captured stealing Pope Francis' hat in hilarious footage HD
- Supreme court nominee faces tough questions on religious freedom during confirmation hearings HD
- Christ's tomb reveals surprise after restoration HD
Copyright 2017 Catholic Online. All materials contained on this site, whether written, audible or visual are the exclusive property of Catholic Online and are protected under U.S. and International copyright laws, © Copyright 2017 Catholic Online. Any unauthorized use, without prior written consent of Catholic Online is strictly forbidden and prohibited.