Holy Angels Among Us - Angel Stories
I really did not know where to start with the documentation of my experience, however, I often feel I should begin with a validation of my sanity. I assure you that I am an average person, of average intelligence, and not suffering from hallucinations. I knew that I must share this experience with others, but was unsure as to how to proceed entirely. Although, I have discussed this dilemma with others, my son, Gabriel encouraged me to write the experience in its totality and create this website.
I hope my efforts to share this with each and every one of you will find some benefit. It is not easy to "put yourself out there" especially for a person like me--a rather private person. I hope sharing this most incredible life changing experience will find a home in your heart. My intent is to present you with an honest description of the event. My hope is that the message is strengthen your faith.
One night when I was about 9 years old, my brothers and I were sent to sleep at bedtime. As I lay in bed, I suddenly saw a powerful light near my side of the bed. The light had pastel colors, but was such a white brightness, the likeness of which I had never seen or have ever seen since. I was not sure what this was so I sat up and tried to see what was in the room. I was almost afraid at first, and then the laughter came. I heard the most beautiful, heartwarming and endearing laughter.
There they were, several beautiful beings, almost dancing in flight as they laughed at my fear of them. I became instantly in awe of these most beautiful of God's creation. They had beautiful, kind and nearly transparent faces. Each of their gowns glimmered with a slight hue of a different color radiating from each of their gowns. These angelic beings were only about 6.5 inches tall with 2.5 inch wings. They stayed with me while not saying anything. They performed as if they were sent out for the purpose of making their presence known to me. My brothers were now asleep next to me. I tried to wake my younger brother and he would not awaken. I then reached out for my youngest brother and told him to look. We sat there in awe.
The angels were so happy and their happiness and beauty made me want to hold them and bring them close to my heart. I reached out to the angels; they laughed and disappeared back into what seemed like another dimension. I lay there quietly the rest of the night hoping the angels would return. We woke the following morning and I told my mother. She refused to acknowledge that I had seen anything. I often expect that reaction now, but every time I have met someone that I knew was struggling with faith or fear, I would share my story with them. I am now 54 years old and with much sadness I tell you that they have never returned. This event greatly impacted my entire life. I love going to Church. I love the part of the Mass/Church Services where we sing Holy, Holy, Holy with all the Choirs of Angels.
I would like to say that I subsequently lived charmed life, but that would not be the case. I have lived a life often with financial, health, or other of life's struggles, but I always found my way out keeping in mind that I was not alone. I knew that somewhere in this multidimensional life that there were Guardian Angels looking after me. I have spent a good portion of my life in search of the God that created those beautiful creatures.
Some may never see with earthly eyes these heavenly beings or know that they exist. Many are unaware of the numerous ways they have protected and guided us. We would like to share with you the stories of people who take pleasure in expressing how real angels are.
Showing 1 - 50 of 329
- miracle, by BarbE
- Personal Encounter with St. Michael The Archangel, by Melanie King
- Angel in the rearview mirror, by Virginia Smith
- Guardian Angel, by Marilyn K.
- Angel found a problem., by Chris
- St. Michael Caretaker, by Pat
- My sister, my guardian angel, by Nancy
- Homeless Angel, by Barbara Romanowski
- Angel at the train station., by Colette
- Then Two Appeared, by Russell Gooding
- Unexplain incident, by Roda
- A New Light During Death, by Julia
- A beautiful night, by Riena
- Angels of the Mall, by Emmanuel Tio
- Sleek sneakers produce a bold statement , by scahywnmt
- The sign, by Wren
- Horse riding, by Harriet
- my dead baby is an angel, by Marina Montoya
- My Most Precious Jules, by Doreen Rodriguez
- My angel butterfly, by Mandy
- Angel in my dream, by Sha-Toya
- St. Michael and the Church Lights!, by KevinGH
- you are actually a good webmaster., by ebsfoegci
- Seven FIELDS, Pa. Pittsburgh Steelers running backs mentor Kirby Wilson was, by atdbtuhve
- Nice read, I just passed this onto a friend who was doing some research on , by dzyumdfsz
- The Protection of Love, by Mark
- Spared Again, by Paula Garon
- At 6:46am on April 14, 2011, R. Joyner said..., by mkbkeerin
- To The Rescue, by Marjorie Navara
- Might of been an angel., by Gladys
- The Visitor, by Lilliana Olazaran
- Rapture Drill, by Amy S.
- Unknown Messanger, by Rose
- An Angel With Disintegrating Body, by Emmanuel Tio
- Angel of Death or Angel of Mercy?, by V
- Penny from my Gaurdian Angel, by Daisy Doll
- How I started Rosary prayer, by zemelak
- Mary and Jesus, by Elie Khoury
- Three saved by an a Angel, by Irma Vela
- angel of life, by Zoey
- Smiling Jesus, by Luke C
- the angel in the store, by david.c
- Angels watching over us, by Gloria Los Banos
- My Phone Call, by Barbara
- Touched by heaven and earth angel, by John
- St. Anthony, by David Day
- My Guardian Angel saved me from great harm, by Joan
- An Angel without wings, by Mary William
- Angel in Red, by Michael Drew
- An angels love, by Grace
Saint Feast Days by Month
St. Margaret Clitherow was born in Middleton, England, in 1555, of protestant parents. Possessed of good looks and full of wit and merriment, she was a charming personality. In 1571, she married John ... continue readingMore Saint of the Day
Saints Joaquin (sometimes spelled "Joachim," pronounced "wal-keem") and Anne, are the parents of the Virgin Mary. There are no mentions of them in the Bible or Gospels, what we know comes from Catholic legend and the Gospel of James, which is an unsanctioned, ... continue readingMore Female Saints
Saint Michael the Archangel isn't a saint, but rather he is an angel, and the leader of all angels and of the army of God. This is what the title "Archangel" means, that he is above all the others in rank. St. Michael has four main responsibilities or offices, as we ... continue reading
St. Gabriel is an angel who serves as a messenger for God to certain people. He is one of the three archangels. Gabriel is mentioned in both the Old and the New Testaments of the Bible. First, in the Old Testament, Gabriel appears to the prophet Daniel to explain his ... continue reading
Edward the Confessor was the son of King Ethelred III and his Norman wife, Emma, daughter of Duke Richard I of Normandy. He was born at Islip, England, and sent to Normandy with his mother in the year 1013 when the Danes under Sweyn and his son Canute invaded England. ... continue reading
Cecilia Yu So-sa was born in Seoul, , in 1761. Cecilia was a married woman, her children were the Saints Hasang Paul Chong and Jung Hye. When Cecilia was widowed, she was deprived of all her possessions and imprisoned because of her Christian faith. Twelve times she ... continue reading
By Catholic Online (NEWS CONSORTIUM)
The most kids know of St. Patrick 's Day is that you must wear green or you'll get a pinch from your friends. Adults see the day as an occasion to celebrate, sometimes with green beer and other assorted alcoholic beverages. However, few really know what they are ... continue readingMore Christian Saints & Heroes
More Christian Saints & Heroes
by Catholic Online
- 'Living Lent': Saturday of the Third Week of Lent - Day 25
- Daily Reading for Sunday, March 26th, 2017 HD Video
- 'Living Lent': Monday of the Fourth Week of Lent - Day 27
- St. Margaret Clitherow: Saint of the Day for Sunday, March 26, 2017
- 'Living Lent': Sunday of the Fourth Week of Lent - Day 26
- Daily Reading for Tuesday, March 28th, 2017 HD Video
- Daily Readings for Sunday, March 26, 2017
- Daily Reading for Monday, March 27th, 2017 HD
- Adorable girl captured stealing Pope Francis' hat in hilarious footage HD
- Cause of cancer detected from unexpected and unpreventable element HD
- Daily Reading for Saturday, March 25th, 2017 HD
Copyright 2017 Catholic Online. All materials contained on this site, whether written, audible or visual are the exclusive property of Catholic Online and are protected under U.S. and International copyright laws, © Copyright 2017 Catholic Online. Any unauthorized use, without prior written consent of Catholic Online is strictly forbidden and prohibited.