Angels watching over us - Angel Stories
By: Gloria Los Banos
Many people are unaware of the numerous ways how the angels have protected and guided us. Some may never see with earthly eyes these heavenly beings or know that they exist.
It wasn't until 2011 that things started to really happen in the way of angels to help my spread the Word of God. These angels appeared in the summer by opening doors that were closed. The first appearance happened while I was at church with my parents. There is a crying room for parents with small children. At the front of the church to the right side is the door opening to the church. I was sort of listening to the Homily when all of a sudden the door opened slightly. I felt a loving warm presence that I have never felt before. I was overcome with joy and continued to listen closely to Father's Homily. The second time was at St. Claire Parish Rectory in Santa Clara. I was on a committee for WCEA/WASC, and the door opened to the conference room. There was no wind just another great feeling of someone present. Just before this happened I had been praying for guidance so it might have been the Holy Spirit. The third time was at my home while I was cleaning the living room. The inside door to the garage opened, and this time the feeling was different. I said hello and thanked God for the angel's presence. After three doors opening without explanation, I had to tell my friends the wonderful news. We went walking at Shoreline Park then went to breakfast like we always did for the past 8 years. As we ate our crepes and drank coffee, I proceeded to tell them about the three doors opening. They're eyes were wide opened; however, I sensed a little disbelief. At that moment the table moved as if a phone was on vibrant. My friend asked me if I was doing anything, and I said no. My foot rested on the bottom of the table as well as my hands on top. It happened again. My friend and I felt it. I moved away to see if it would make a difference. My other friend did not feel the first two times so I asked her to put her hand on the table, but it was too late. She did not feel it. Betts felt it three times. We could not explain how the table moved. She said, "I am a Doubting Thomas" (Thomas was one of the apostles to Jesus who did not believe Jesus rose from the dead until he felt his wounds and touched his side.) This was probably a sign for more things to come.
Before the school year began, I went to the third grade classroom to set up the desks. I heard footsteps down the hall and children's voices. Next I heard laughter, however, there were no children present and in fact no one was present except for me. I knew it was going to be a wonderful year.
On December 23rd, 2011 my husband and I invited his two sisters, Justin, Luis, fiancé to his niece, and great nephew over for dinner. We finished eating around 7pm so we decided to open gifts for Christmas since we were going over to my parent's house on Christmas Day. We took many pictures and in four pictures we saw white, yellow, and blue angels. Just before we took pictures, my sister-in- law and niece said they heard a noise at the door. I only heard a creaking sound and told them it was the banister that surrounds the living room. I felt a love in the room that I never felt before. I knew we had visitors and thanked God that we could now see them.
I share these stories because I believe that God wants us to know that we are not alone. We have many saints and angels in our lives every day. My saints and angels are here to guide me on my journey. As I pray the Angel of God each day and call upon my Guardian Angel to be by my side to rule in God it has become more transparent what my mission is in life. It is to continue to spread the Word of God but to a larger audience. These saint and angel stories are all true, and I have many witnesses that have felt and seen these angels. I hear them in my dreams too. Every day I pray for all souls to depart to God and for us to live in the name of our Lord, Jesus Christ.
My strongest prayer is this - O my Jesus, forgive us our sins. Save us from the fires of hell. Lead all souls to heaven especially those most need of thee mercy. Amen
Some may never see with earthly eyes these heavenly beings or know that they exist. Many are unaware of the numerous ways they have protected and guided us. We would like to share with you the stories of people who take pleasure in expressing how real angels are.
Showing 1 - 50 of 328
- miracle, by BarbE
- Personal Encounter with St. Michael The Archangel, by Melanie King
- Angel in the rearview mirror, by Virginia Smith
- Guardian Angel, by Marilyn K.
- Angel found a problem., by Chris
- St. Michael Caretaker, by Pat
- My sister, my guardian angel, by Nancy
- Homeless Angel, by Barbara Romanowski
- Angel at the train station., by Colette
- Then Two Appeared, by Russell Gooding
- Unexplain incident, by Roda
- A New Light During Death, by Julia
- A beautiful night, by Riena
- Angels of the Mall, by Emmanuel Tio
- Sleek sneakers produce a bold statement , by scahywnmt
- The sign, by Wren
- Horse riding, by Harriet
- my dead baby is an angel, by Marina Montoya
- My Most Precious Jules, by Doreen Rodriguez
- My angel butterfly, by Mandy
- Angel in my dream, by Sha-Toya
- St. Michael and the Church Lights!, by KevinGH
- you are actually a good webmaster., by ebsfoegci
- Seven FIELDS, Pa. Pittsburgh Steelers running backs mentor Kirby Wilson was, by atdbtuhve
- Nice read, I just passed this onto a friend who was doing some research on , by dzyumdfsz
- The Protection of Love, by Mark
- Spared Again, by Paula Garon
- At 6:46am on April 14, 2011, R. Joyner said..., by mkbkeerin
- To The Rescue, by Marjorie Navara
- Might of been an angel., by Gladys
- The Visitor, by Lilliana Olazaran
- Rapture Drill, by Amy S.
- Unknown Messanger, by Rose
- An Angel With Disintegrating Body, by Emmanuel Tio
- Angel of Death or Angel of Mercy?, by V
- Penny from my Gaurdian Angel, by Daisy Doll
- How I started Rosary prayer, by zemelak
- Mary and Jesus, by Elie Khoury
- Three saved by an a Angel, by Irma Vela
- angel of life, by Zoey
- Smiling Jesus, by Luke C
- the angel in the store, by david.c
- Angels watching over us, by Gloria Los Banos
- My Phone Call, by Barbara
- Touched by heaven and earth angel, by John
- St. Anthony, by David Day
- My Guardian Angel saved me from great harm, by Joan
- An Angel without wings, by Mary William
- Angel in Red, by Michael Drew
- An angels love, by Grace
Saint Feast Days by Month
Servite cardinal and preacher. Born in Florence, Italy, to a noble family, he was educated in Paris and Padua where he earned a doctorate in medicine and philosophy. He practiced medicine for some ... continue readingMore Saint of the Day
St. Kateri Tekakwitha is the first Native American to be recognized as a saint by the Catholic Church. She was born in 1656, in the Mohawk village of Ossernenon. Her mother was an Algonquin, who was captured by the Mohawks and who took a Mohawk chief for her ... continue readingMore Female Saints
Saint Michael the Archangel isn't a saint, but rather he is an angel, and the leader of all angels and of the army of God. This is what the title "Archangel" means, that he is above all the others in rank. St. Michael has four main responsibilities or offices, as we ... continue reading
St. Gabriel is an angel who serves as a messenger for God to certain people. He is one of the three archangels. Gabriel is mentioned in both the Old and the New Testaments of the Bible. First, in the Old Testament, Gabriel appears to the prophet Daniel to explain his ... continue reading
This American saint was born in Bohemia in 1811. He was looking forward to being ordained in 1835 when the bishop decided there would be no more ordinations. It is difficult for us to imagine now, but Bohemia was overstocked with priests. John wrote to bishops all over ... continue reading
The Apostle of Andalusia and the spiritual advisor of St. Teresa, St. Francis Borgia, St. John of the Cross, St. Peter of Alcantara, and others. He was born on January 6, 1499, at Almodovar del Campo, Spain. After studying law at the University of Salamanca, he left ... continue reading
By Deacon Frederick Bartels
Why is the Assumption important? First, lets look at what this dogma is all about. On 1 November, 1950, Pope Pius XII issued the Apostolic Constitution Munificentissimus Deus in which he proclaimed the dogma of the Assumption: "Mary, the immaculate perpetually Virgin ... continue readingMore Christian Saints & Heroes
by Catholic Online
- As terrorists attacked, one church opened its doors. Here's what ...
- Priest admits to being former member of KKK, and speaks out about his ...
- Daily Readings for Thursday, August 24, 2017
- Archbishop reveals a surprise about Medjugorje HD Video
- Forget Winter, Recession is Coming
- St. Bartholomew: Saint of the Day for Thursday, August 24, 2017
- In Barcelona, a church responded to a terrorist attack by opening its ...
- Trump announces new Afghan strategy - do we get to win this time? HD
- Does the Aug 21 eclipse spell doom for humanity? HD
- Daily Reading for Thursday, August 24th, 2017 HD
- 10 US Sailors missing after serious collision in Southeast Asian waters HD