Holy Angels Among Us - Angel Stories
I really did not know where to start with the documentation of my experience, however, I often feel I should begin with a validation of my sanity. I assure you that I am an average person, of average intelligence, and not suffering from hallucinations. I knew that I must share this experience with others, but was unsure as to how to proceed entirely. Although, I have discussed this dilemma with others, my son, Gabriel encouraged me to write the experience in its totality and create this website.
I hope my efforts to share this with each and every one of you will find some benefit. It is not easy to "put yourself out there" especially for a person like me--a rather private person. I hope sharing this most incredible life changing experience will find a home in your heart. My intent is to present you with an honest description of the event. My hope is that the message is strengthen your faith.
One night when I was about 9 years old, my brothers and I were sent to sleep at bedtime. As I lay in bed, I suddenly saw a powerful light near my side of the bed. The light had pastel colors, but was such a white brightness, the likeness of which I had never seen or have ever seen since. I was not sure what this was so I sat up and tried to see what was in the room. I was almost afraid at first, and then the laughter came. I heard the most beautiful, heartwarming and endearing laughter.
There they were, several beautiful beings, almost dancing in flight as they laughed at my fear of them. I became instantly in awe of these most beautiful of God's creation. They had beautiful, kind and nearly transparent faces. Each of their gowns glimmered with a slight hue of a different color radiating from each of their gowns. These angelic beings were only about 6.5 inches tall with 2.5 inch wings. They stayed with me while not saying anything. They performed as if they were sent out for the purpose of making their presence known to me. My brothers were now asleep next to me. I tried to wake my younger brother and he would not awaken. I then reached out for my youngest brother and told him to look. We sat there in awe.
The angels were so happy and their happiness and beauty made me want to hold them and bring them close to my heart. I reached out to the angels; they laughed and disappeared back into what seemed like another dimension. I lay there quietly the rest of the night hoping the angels would return. We woke the following morning and I told my mother. She refused to acknowledge that I had seen anything. I often expect that reaction now, but every time I have met someone that I knew was struggling with faith or fear, I would share my story with them. I am now 54 years old and with much sadness I tell you that they have never returned. This event greatly impacted my entire life. I love going to Church. I love the part of the Mass/Church Services where we sing Holy, Holy, Holy with all the Choirs of Angels.
I would like to say that I subsequently lived charmed life, but that would not be the case. I have lived a life often with financial, health, or other of life's struggles, but I always found my way out keeping in mind that I was not alone. I knew that somewhere in this multidimensional life that there were Guardian Angels looking after me. I have spent a good portion of my life in search of the God that created those beautiful creatures.
Some may never see with earthly eyes these heavenly beings or know that they exist. Many are unaware of the numerous ways they have protected and guided us. We would like to share with you the stories of people who take pleasure in expressing how real angels are.
Showing 1 - 50 of 328
- miracle, by BarbE
- Personal Encounter with St. Michael The Archangel, by Melanie King
- Angel in the rearview mirror, by Virginia Smith
- Guardian Angel, by Marilyn K.
- Angel found a problem., by Chris
- St. Michael Caretaker, by Pat
- My sister, my guardian angel, by Nancy
- Homeless Angel, by Barbara Romanowski
- Angel at the train station., by Colette
- Then Two Appeared, by Russell Gooding
- Unexplain incident, by Roda
- A New Light During Death, by Julia
- A beautiful night, by Riena
- Angels of the Mall, by Emmanuel Tio
- Sleek sneakers produce a bold statement , by scahywnmt
- The sign, by Wren
- Horse riding, by Harriet
- my dead baby is an angel, by Marina Montoya
- My Most Precious Jules, by Doreen Rodriguez
- My angel butterfly, by Mandy
- Angel in my dream, by Sha-Toya
- St. Michael and the Church Lights!, by KevinGH
- you are actually a good webmaster., by ebsfoegci
- Seven FIELDS, Pa. Pittsburgh Steelers running backs mentor Kirby Wilson was, by atdbtuhve
- Nice read, I just passed this onto a friend who was doing some research on , by dzyumdfsz
- The Protection of Love, by Mark
- Spared Again, by Paula Garon
- At 6:46am on April 14, 2011, R. Joyner said..., by mkbkeerin
- To The Rescue, by Marjorie Navara
- Might of been an angel., by Gladys
- The Visitor, by Lilliana Olazaran
- Rapture Drill, by Amy S.
- Unknown Messanger, by Rose
- An Angel With Disintegrating Body, by Emmanuel Tio
- Angel of Death or Angel of Mercy?, by V
- Penny from my Gaurdian Angel, by Daisy Doll
- How I started Rosary prayer, by zemelak
- Mary and Jesus, by Elie Khoury
- Three saved by an a Angel, by Irma Vela
- angel of life, by Zoey
- Smiling Jesus, by Luke C
- the angel in the store, by david.c
- Angels watching over us, by Gloria Los Banos
- My Phone Call, by Barbara
- Touched by heaven and earth angel, by John
- St. Anthony, by David Day
- My Guardian Angel saved me from great harm, by Joan
- An Angel without wings, by Mary William
- Angel in Red, by Michael Drew
- An angels love, by Grace
Saint Feast Days by Month
St. Cyril of Alexandria, Bishop and Doctor of the Church (June 27) Cyril was born at Alexandria, Egypt. He was nephew of the patriarch of that city, Theophilus. Cyril received a classical and ... continue readingMore Saint of the Day
St. Margaret of Scotland, or Margaret of Wessex, was an English princess born in Hungary to Princess Agatha of Hungary and English Prince Edward the Exile around 1045. Her siblings, Cristina and Edgar the Atheling were also born in Hungary around this time. Margaret ... continue readingMore Female Saints
Saint Michael the Archangel isn't a saint, but rather he is an angel, and the leader of all angels and of the army of God. This is what the title "Archangel" means, that he is above all the others in rank. St. Michael has four main responsibilities or offices, as we ... continue reading
St. Gabriel is an angel who serves as a messenger for God to certain people. He is one of the three archangels. Gabriel is mentioned in both the Old and the New Testaments of the Bible. First, in the Old Testament, Gabriel appears to the prophet Daniel to explain his ... continue reading
This American saint was born in Bohemia in 1811. He was looking forward to being ordained in 1835 when the bishop decided there would be no more ordinations. It is difficult for us to imagine now, but Bohemia was overstocked with priests. John wrote to bishops all over ... continue reading
The Apostle of Andalusia and the spiritual advisor of St. Teresa, St. Francis Borgia, St. John of the Cross, St. Peter of Alcantara, and others. He was born on January 6, 1499, at Almodovar del Campo, Spain. After studying law at the University of Salamanca, he left ... continue reading
By Deacon Keith Fournier
Father, raise up women like Catherine of Siena for this new missionary age of your Church. Women who are so in love with you, and so conformed to the Image of your Son, they can do for your Church in this hour, what she did in her own. Saints are a gift for the ... continue readingMore Christian Saints & Heroes
by Catholic Online
- New social media algorithm can predict the future
- Loch Ness Monster sighted again? New photo sparks debate
- Daily Readings for Wednesday, June 28, 2017
- Terrorists using Christians as sex slaves and human shields in the ...
- British Medical Association considers abortion until birth! 1,500 ...
- St. Irenaeus: Saint of the Day for Wednesday, June 28, 2017
- Daily Reading for Wednesday, June 28th, 2017 HD Video
- Central bankers warn of looming global recession HD
- Daily Reading for Tuesday, June 27th, 2017 HD
- Daily Reading for Monday, June 26th, 2017 HD
- Daily Reading for Sunday, June 25th, 2017 HD