Holy Angels Among Us - Angel Stories
I really did not know where to start with the documentation of my experience, however, I often feel I should begin with a validation of my sanity. I assure you that I am an average person, of average intelligence, and not suffering from hallucinations. I knew that I must share this experience with others, but was unsure as to how to proceed entirely. Although, I have discussed this dilemma with others, my son, Gabriel encouraged me to write the experience in its totality and create this website.
I hope my efforts to share this with each and every one of you will find some benefit. It is not easy to "put yourself out there" especially for a person like me--a rather private person. I hope sharing this most incredible life changing experience will find a home in your heart. My intent is to present you with an honest description of the event. My hope is that the message is strengthen your faith.
One night when I was about 9 years old, my brothers and I were sent to sleep at bedtime. As I lay in bed, I suddenly saw a powerful light near my side of the bed. The light had pastel colors, but was such a white brightness, the likeness of which I had never seen or have ever seen since. I was not sure what this was so I sat up and tried to see what was in the room. I was almost afraid at first, and then the laughter came. I heard the most beautiful, heartwarming and endearing laughter.
There they were, several beautiful beings, almost dancing in flight as they laughed at my fear of them. I became instantly in awe of these most beautiful of God's creation. They had beautiful, kind and nearly transparent faces. Each of their gowns glimmered with a slight hue of a different color radiating from each of their gowns. These angelic beings were only about 6.5 inches tall with 2.5 inch wings. They stayed with me while not saying anything. They performed as if they were sent out for the purpose of making their presence known to me. My brothers were now asleep next to me. I tried to wake my younger brother and he would not awaken. I then reached out for my youngest brother and told him to look. We sat there in awe.
The angels were so happy and their happiness and beauty made me want to hold them and bring them close to my heart. I reached out to the angels; they laughed and disappeared back into what seemed like another dimension. I lay there quietly the rest of the night hoping the angels would return. We woke the following morning and I told my mother. She refused to acknowledge that I had seen anything. I often expect that reaction now, but every time I have met someone that I knew was struggling with faith or fear, I would share my story with them. I am now 54 years old and with much sadness I tell you that they have never returned. This event greatly impacted my entire life. I love going to Church. I love the part of the Mass/Church Services where we sing Holy, Holy, Holy with all the Choirs of Angels.
I would like to say that I subsequently lived charmed life, but that would not be the case. I have lived a life often with financial, health, or other of life's struggles, but I always found my way out keeping in mind that I was not alone. I knew that somewhere in this multidimensional life that there were Guardian Angels looking after me. I have spent a good portion of my life in search of the God that created those beautiful creatures.
Some may never see with earthly eyes these heavenly beings or know that they exist. Many are unaware of the numerous ways they have protected and guided us. We would like to share with you the stories of people who take pleasure in expressing how real angels are.
Showing 1 - 50 of 328
- miracle, by BarbE
- Personal Encounter with St. Michael The Archangel, by Melanie King
- Angel in the rearview mirror, by Virginia Smith
- Guardian Angel, by Marilyn K.
- Angel found a problem., by Chris
- St. Michael Caretaker, by Pat
- My sister, my guardian angel, by Nancy
- Homeless Angel, by Barbara Romanowski
- Angel at the train station., by Colette
- Then Two Appeared, by Russell Gooding
- Unexplain incident, by Roda
- A New Light During Death, by Julia
- A beautiful night, by Riena
- Angels of the Mall, by Emmanuel Tio
- Sleek sneakers produce a bold statement , by scahywnmt
- The sign, by Wren
- Horse riding, by Harriet
- my dead baby is an angel, by Marina Montoya
- My Most Precious Jules, by Doreen Rodriguez
- My angel butterfly, by Mandy
- Angel in my dream, by Sha-Toya
- St. Michael and the Church Lights!, by KevinGH
- you are actually a good webmaster., by ebsfoegci
- Seven FIELDS, Pa. Pittsburgh Steelers running backs mentor Kirby Wilson was, by atdbtuhve
- Nice read, I just passed this onto a friend who was doing some research on , by dzyumdfsz
- The Protection of Love, by Mark
- Spared Again, by Paula Garon
- At 6:46am on April 14, 2011, R. Joyner said..., by mkbkeerin
- To The Rescue, by Marjorie Navara
- Might of been an angel., by Gladys
- The Visitor, by Lilliana Olazaran
- Rapture Drill, by Amy S.
- Unknown Messanger, by Rose
- An Angel With Disintegrating Body, by Emmanuel Tio
- Angel of Death or Angel of Mercy?, by V
- Penny from my Gaurdian Angel, by Daisy Doll
- How I started Rosary prayer, by zemelak
- Mary and Jesus, by Elie Khoury
- Three saved by an a Angel, by Irma Vela
- angel of life, by Zoey
- Smiling Jesus, by Luke C
- the angel in the store, by david.c
- Angels watching over us, by Gloria Los Banos
- My Phone Call, by Barbara
- Touched by heaven and earth angel, by John
- St. Anthony, by David Day
- My Guardian Angel saved me from great harm, by Joan
- An Angel without wings, by Mary William
- Angel in Red, by Michael Drew
- An angels love, by Grace
Saint Feast Days by Month
St. Zita was born into a poor but holy Christian family. Her older sister became a Cistercian nun and her uncle Graziano was a hermit whom the local people regarded as a saint. Zita herself always ... continue readingMore Saint of the Day
Saint Teresa Benedicta of the Cross (Edith Stein)Virgin and Martyr Edith Stein, born in 1891 in Breslau, Poland, was the youngest child of a large Jewish family. She was an outstanding student and was well versed in philosophy with a particular interest in ... continue readingMore Female Saints
Saint Michael the Archangel isn't a saint, but rather he is an angel, and the leader of all angels and of the army of God. This is what the title "Archangel" means, that he is above all the others in rank. St. Michael has four main responsibilities or offices, as we ... continue reading
St. Gabriel is an angel who serves as a messenger for God to certain people. He is one of the three archangels. Gabriel is mentioned in both the Old and the New Testaments of the Bible. First, in the Old Testament, Gabriel appears to the prophet Daniel to explain his ... continue reading
Widow of Palestine who rescued the remains of St. Varus, martyred in some earlier persecution. She enshrined the saint's remains in her home in Dera, in Syria. When a church was dedicated to St. Varus, Cleopatra's young son died, and the saint miraculously came to ... continue reading
On the death of Clovis, King of the Franks, in the year 511 his kingdom was divided between his four sons, of whom the second was Clodomir. Thirteen years later he was killed fighting against his cousin, Gondomar, leaving three sons to share his dominions. The youngest ... continue reading
By Catholic Online (NEWS CONSORTIUM)
The most kids know of St. Patrick 's Day is that you must wear green or you'll get a pinch from your friends. Adults see the day as an occasion to celebrate, sometimes with green beer and other assorted alcoholic beverages. However, few really know what they are ... continue readingMore Christian Saints & Heroes
More Christian Saints & Heroes
by Catholic Online
- Daily Readings for Thursday, April 27, 2017
- Has the Trump administration betrayed the Little Sisters of the Poor?
- St. Zita: Saint of the Day for Thursday, April 27, 2017
- The Saint Pio Foundation to Honor Hon. Rick and Karen Santorum and ...
- Wait, what? Did Pope Francis just buy a private beach? Yes he did, ...
- Day 7 - Novena for Workers, the Unemployed and Underemployed HD Video
- Pope Francis surprises with TED Talk appearance and powerful message ...
- Daily Reading for Friday, April 28th, 2017 HD
- Day 6 - Novena for Workers, the Unemployed and Underemployed HD
- Daily Reading for Thursday, April 27th, 2017 HD
- Cherokee Nation sues drug distributors while CDC claims opioid deaths are underreported HD
Copyright 2017 Catholic Online. All materials contained on this site, whether written, audible or visual are the exclusive property of Catholic Online and are protected under U.S. and International copyright laws, © Copyright 2017 Catholic Online. Any unauthorized use, without prior written consent of Catholic Online is strictly forbidden and prohibited.