Personal Encounter with St. Michael The Archangel - Angel Stories
By: Melanie King
One night after coming home from a long trip, something happened that made me upset with Dave my husband. We are a couple that never really argued over anything, but this time we did and did not talk to each other for hours.
It was getting late and as usual before we go to bed, we always pray the rosary together! But now with the thought of being there next to him and not talking to each other then praying together made me feel so uneasy! But we had to because praying the rosary every night has been our devotion no matter what the situation is, where we are or how tired we get.
So when we were ready to pray, I thought maybe I should say what was going through my mind to calm me down before we start praying, and so the typical woman I am, I blurted out saying that next time when I am upset again to please avoid contradicting me. I expected him to say something, but to my dismay he just ignored me and started praying. I guess that made me more upset! So I ran out of our room, went to another, and in that room I sat down on the futon, contemplated in the dark and prayed the rosary alone. But it seemed that the devil found a way to take over! I tried to focus on every bead of the rosary but could not concentrate. I felt the devil interrupting and I kept trying harder to pray. Finally I managed to finish praying the rosary. Afterwards, I laid down, still contemplating on what had happened. I wanted to go back to our room but pride and rage kept me, and I did not know what to do next. So I prayed again, this time more meditatively. I asked GOD to show me what to do to be appeased because I was so troubled and feeling terribly strange! Then I remembered St. Michael the Archangel, knowing that he is the leader of the angel forces of heaven against the powers of hell, I called on him and talked to him like I was talking to a friend. And while tears were falling on my cheeks, I begged him desperately to help me.
After a few minutes of meditative talking, I saw a silhouette of someone standing there in the dark. I got up hurriedly to catch a glimpse of what I was seeing! Oh my GOD! I was so stunned, but I wasn't scared! I looked and stared and to my amazement, there it was, a silhouette of a warrior with wings and a sword! Without doubt, I knew it was St. Michael the Archangel! My heart was pounding hard but I felt enlightenment! And then, in my mind, I heard St Michael talking, telling me to go back to my room quietly, to lay down next to my husband and go to sleep in peace. After a minute or so, I did what St. Michael said.
When I was already in bed, I felt so comforted and appeased. David was sleeping soundly, and in my mind I thought, "This man loves me and cares for me so much," and then I was asleep.
When I got up in the morning, there he was! My husband with his open arms waiting for me, ready to kiss and hug me tight! After that I realized it was really St. Michael who appeared to me! Then I smiled and in my heart I said, "Thank you, St. Michael, thank you very much!" (I have a picture of St. Michael similar to the silhouette of what I saw).
Now my faith tells me that I need not have to worry anymore, that life is peaceful no matter what because GOD is always in our hearts, and that we have angels, especially St. Michael, who are always watching attentively over all of us! Thank you GOD! Hopefully with this testimony, you may be guided to call on St. Michael anytime you wish!
Please keep with you this powerful prayer. It helps!
St. Michael the Archangel, defend us in battle. Be our defense against the wickedness and snares of the devil. May GOD rebuke him, we humbly pray, and may you, Oh Prince of the Heavenly Hosts, by the power of GOD, thrust into hell Satan and all the evil spirits who prowl about the world seeking the ruin of souls. O glorious Prince St. Michael, chief and commander of the Heavenly Hosts, guardian of souls, vanquisher of rebel spirits, servant in the house of the Divine King and our admirable Conductor, you who shine with excellence and superhuman virtue, deliver us from all evil, all who turn to you with confidence, and enable us by your gracious protection to serve GOD more and more faithfully every day. Amen.
Thank you for reading my story and GOD be with all of us always! ... Melanie King
Some may never see with earthly eyes these heavenly beings or know that they exist. Many are unaware of the numerous ways they have protected and guided us. We would like to share with you the stories of people who take pleasure in expressing how real angels are.
Showing 1 - 50 of 328
- miracle, by BarbE
- Personal Encounter with St. Michael The Archangel, by Melanie King
- Angel in the rearview mirror, by Virginia Smith
- Guardian Angel, by Marilyn K.
- Angel found a problem., by Chris
- St. Michael Caretaker, by Pat
- My sister, my guardian angel, by Nancy
- Homeless Angel, by Barbara Romanowski
- Angel at the train station., by Colette
- Then Two Appeared, by Russell Gooding
- Unexplain incident, by Roda
- A New Light During Death, by Julia
- A beautiful night, by Riena
- Angels of the Mall, by Emmanuel Tio
- Sleek sneakers produce a bold statement , by scahywnmt
- The sign, by Wren
- Horse riding, by Harriet
- my dead baby is an angel, by Marina Montoya
- My Most Precious Jules, by Doreen Rodriguez
- My angel butterfly, by Mandy
- Angel in my dream, by Sha-Toya
- St. Michael and the Church Lights!, by KevinGH
- you are actually a good webmaster., by ebsfoegci
- Seven FIELDS, Pa. Pittsburgh Steelers running backs mentor Kirby Wilson was, by atdbtuhve
- Nice read, I just passed this onto a friend who was doing some research on , by dzyumdfsz
- The Protection of Love, by Mark
- Spared Again, by Paula Garon
- At 6:46am on April 14, 2011, R. Joyner said..., by mkbkeerin
- To The Rescue, by Marjorie Navara
- Might of been an angel., by Gladys
- The Visitor, by Lilliana Olazaran
- Rapture Drill, by Amy S.
- Unknown Messanger, by Rose
- An Angel With Disintegrating Body, by Emmanuel Tio
- Angel of Death or Angel of Mercy?, by V
- Penny from my Gaurdian Angel, by Daisy Doll
- How I started Rosary prayer, by zemelak
- Mary and Jesus, by Elie Khoury
- Three saved by an a Angel, by Irma Vela
- angel of life, by Zoey
- Smiling Jesus, by Luke C
- the angel in the store, by david.c
- Angels watching over us, by Gloria Los Banos
- My Phone Call, by Barbara
- Touched by heaven and earth angel, by John
- St. Anthony, by David Day
- My Guardian Angel saved me from great harm, by Joan
- An Angel without wings, by Mary William
- Angel in Red, by Michael Drew
- An angels love, by Grace
Saint Feast Days by Month
St. Joan of Arc is the patroness of soldiers and of France. On January 6, 1412, Joan of Arc was born to pious parents of the French peasant class in the obscure village of Domremy, near the province ... continue readingMore Saint of the Day
Yes, there is a St. Julia and here is her story: St. Julia was born of noble parents in South Africa. When she was still quite young, her city was conquered by barbarians. Julia was captured and sold as a slave to a pagan merchant, but she did not complain or feel ... continue readingMore Female Saints
Saint Michael the Archangel isn't a saint, but rather he is an angel, and the leader of all angels and of the army of God. This is what the title "Archangel" means, that he is above all the others in rank. St. Michael has four main responsibilities or offices, as we ... continue reading
St. Gabriel is an angel who serves as a messenger for God to certain people. He is one of the three archangels. Gabriel is mentioned in both the Old and the New Testaments of the Bible. First, in the Old Testament, Gabriel appears to the prophet Daniel to explain his ... continue reading
St. Fina or Seraphina, Virgin A.D. 1253 The old town of San Geminiano in Tuscany treasures with special veneration the memory of Santa Fina, a young girl whose claim to be recognized as a saint lay in the perfect resignation with which she accepted bodily suffering. ... continue reading
He was the son of an artisan and a lady of the Irish royal court. Born in Connaught, Ireland, and baptized Lochan, he was educated at Kilmacahil, Kilkenny, where the monks named him Fionnbharr (white head) because of his light hair; he is also known as Bairre and Barr. ... continue reading
By Deacon Keith Fournier
Father, raise up women like Catherine of Siena for this new missionary age of your Church. Women who are so in love with you, and so conformed to the Image of your Son, they can do for your Church in this hour, what she did in her own. Saints are a gift for the ... continue readingMore Christian Saints & Heroes
by Catholic Online
- St. Joan of Arc: Saint of the Day for Tuesday, May 30, 2017
- Daily Readings for Tuesday, May 30, 2017
- A Big Thank You from JESUS IS - The Series HD Video
- To honor the lost: A brief history of Memorial Day
- Newborn baby filmed 'WALKING' shortly after birth
- 26 Coptic Christians dead after heinous attack HD Video
- What does the Holy Spirit reveal to us?
- pope francis
- St. John
- holy spirit
- morning prayer
- Saint Elizabeth
- St. Augustine
- Saint Anne
- st agnes
- saint monica
- saint catherine
- Saint Lucy
- saint clare
- saint rose
- st rose of lima
- immaculate conception
- st augustine
- st monica
- saint of the day
- St. Elizabeth
- Day 5 - Novena to the Holy Spirit for a New Pentecost for the Church HD
- Day 4 - Novena to the Holy Spirit for a New Pentecost for the Church HD
- Day 3 - Novena to the Holy Spirit for a New Pentecost for the Church HD
- Daily Reading for Wednesday, May 31st, 2017 HD
Copyright 2017 Catholic Online. All materials contained on this site, whether written, audible or visual are the exclusive property of Catholic Online and are protected under U.S. and International copyright laws, © Copyright 2017 Catholic Online. Any unauthorized use, without prior written consent of Catholic Online is strictly forbidden and prohibited.