EWTN Global Catholic Radio Network Adds 13 New Affiliates In First Quarter
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
IRONDALE, AL (April 19, 2011) - Even before the first quarter of 2011 came to a close, EWTN Global Catholic Radio Network saw amazing growth, adding 13 new affiliates since the first of the year.
The new stations are located in eight different states, including Massachusetts, Michigan, Montana (3), North Dakota (2), New York, South Carolina, Texas and West Virginia (3). The new U.S. affiliates will make the EWTN Radio Network available to an additional 2.7 million potential listeners.
"We salute the prayers, hard work and resolve of all the 'grassroots' groups who made all of these stations possible," said EWTN Executive Vice President and COO Doug Keck.
EWTN's new affiliate stations are:
• WPMW 88.5 FM, New Bedford, Mass. (Academy of the Immaculate), Bishop George W. Coleman's Diocese of Fall River, Mass.
• WVHF 1140 AM, Grand Rapids, Mich. (Holy Family Radio), Bishop Walter A. Hurley's Diocese of Grand Rapids, Mich.
• KSMR 107.9 FM, Belt, Mont. (St. Michael Radio), Bishop Michael W. Warfel's Diocese of Great Falls-Billings, Mont.
• KJCR 1240 AM, Billings, Mont. (Agnus Dei Communications), Bishop Michael W. Warfel's Diocese of Great Falls-Billings, Mont.
• KJCR 97.5 FM, Billings, Mont. (Agnus Dei Communications), Bishop Michael W. Warfel's Diocese of Great Falls-Billings, Mont.
• KPHA 89.1 FM, Williston, N.D. (Real Presence Radio), Bishop A. Zipfel's Diocese of Bismarck, N.D.
• KPHA 91.1 FM, Minot, N.D. (Real Presence Radio), Bishop A. Zipfel's Diocese of Bismarck, N.D.
• WMTQ 88.1 FM, Elmira/Corning N.Y. (Holy Family Communications), Bishop Matthew H. Clark's Diocese of Rochester, N.Y.
• WLTQ 730 AM, Charleston, SC (Mediatrix Radio of S.C.), Bishop Robert E. Guglielmone's Diocese of Charleston, S.C. and Bishop J. Kevin Boland's Diocese of Savannah, Ga.
• KSGS 99.9 FM, Rio Grande City, Texas (Benedictine Sisters of the Good Shepherd), Bishop Daniel E. Flores' Diocese of Brownsville, Texas.
• WLUX 1450 AM, Charleston/Dunbar, W.V. (St. Paul Radio), Bishop Michael A. Bransfield's Diocese of Wheeling-Charleston, W.V.
• WSJE 91.3 FM, Summersville, W.V. (Evangelist Communications), Bishop Michael A. Bransfield's Diocese of Wheeling-Charleston, W.V.
• WLOL 89.7 FM, Morgantown/Star City, W.V. (Light of Life Radio), Bishop Michael A. Bransfield's Diocese of Wheeling-Charleston, W.V.
EWTN Global Catholic Network, in its 30th year, is available in over 160 million television households in more than 140 countries and territories. With its direct broadcast satellite television and radio services, AM & FM radio networks, worldwide short-wave radio station, Internet website www.ewtn.com, electronic and print news services, and publishing arm, EWTN is the largest religious media network in the world.
EWTN Global Catholic Network
http://www.ewtn.com/media AL, 35210 US
Michelle Johnson - Director of Communications, 205-795-5769
EWTN, Catholic radio, Catholic
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Catholic PrWire
- When Pope Francis Arrives in North America, There is Only One Network to Watch: EWTN Global Catholic
- The Synod on the Family: Addressing the Instrumentum Laboris
- GHIRELLI'S WORLD MEETING OF FAMILIES ROSARIES NOW AVAILABLE
- OCP Artist, Pedro Rubalcava, Writes Song for Pope Francis' Visit
- Pre-Synod Conference unites Cardinals and men and women living with homosexual tendencies
- The Rigging of a Vatican Synod
- 17 Cardinals and Counting
- 19th Annual Carnival Announced for St. Ann's Parish
- OCP Pledges to Support the V Encuentro
- The John Paul II International Film Festival Marks Its Five-Year Anniversary