Northern Lights Orchestra Christmas Concert on CatholicTV
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
WATERTOWN, MA (December 22, 2010) - On December 24th, a unique Christmas concert by the Northern Lights Orchestra will air on CatholicTV at 10 p.m.(ET) and again on Christmas Day at 1 p.m.
Celebrating the meaning of Christmas, the concert features selections from the Northern Lights Orchestra CD, Spirit of Christmas. Performance selections include: Mary’s Song, God Was Born a Baby and Hosanna among many other Christmas favorites.
This performance concert features a majestic rock orchestra combining Christmas carols and contemporary classics accompanied by an incredible light show.
Beginning on Christmas Eve (12/24), CatholicTV becomes ChristmasTV for three days to honor the birth of our Savior. The Northern Lights Orchestra Spirit of Christmas Concert is a great musical celebration included in the ChristmasTV programming. The concert will re-broadcast during the Octave of Christmas: Monday at 10:30 p.m., Wednesday at 2:00 p.m., Friday at noon, and Sunday at 2:00 a.m.
Founded in 1955, CatholicTV is a national broadcast television network streaming a live feed 24 hours a day at CatholicTV.com. Heeding Pope Benedict XVI's call to greater utilize the power of television and new media, CatholicTV Network offers a wide range of programs aimed at children and adults, from uplifting advice shows to international news, game shows to travel, CatholicTV has something for everyone. Based in Watertown, MA outside of Boston, CatholicTV is available in 5.7 million homes nationwide. For access to CatholicTV programs, go to CatholicTV.com or download the CatholicTV mobile app for iPhone or iPad.
CatholicTV broadcasts across the US on Sky Angel channel 142, and selected cable outlets. To find out where to watch CatholicTV visit: http://www.CatholicTV.com/schedule/where-to-watch.aspx; Help bring CatholicTV to your area and home, visit: www.CatholicTVeverywhere.com.
http://www.CatholicTV.com MA, 02472 US
Bonnie Rodgers - Marketing and Programming, 617-923-0220
Christmas, Catholic, Boat Angel, Northern Lights Orchestra
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Catholic PrWire
- Defending Traditional Marriage: Dr. Ryan Anderson Presents Marriage and the State
- Catawba River Baroque Featured at Gaudium Musicae
- DUFFY BOOK GIVES HOPE TO DIVORCED CATHOLICS
- Walsh University Hosts Third Annual Catholic Schools Photo Contest
- Internationally Published Author, Chris Benguhe Releases his Latest Book, The Best of A Better View.
- Power and Purpose Summer Conference
- Former Planned Parenthood employee is Redeemed by Grace
- The Third Edition of Clean of Heart is Now Available Through Createspace
- Thu, Mar 19, 2015- Mass & Healing Service with Fr. Charles Lueras, Our Lady of Grace Catholic Church
- Media Alert: Live Web Chat With Former Planned Parenthood Manager Ramona Treviño