Noel: A Night of Everlasting Love - The Story of Christmas in Concert
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
FLUSHING, NY (November 8, 2010) - The story of the night that changed the world forever, told through some of the most beautiful carols ever written for the classical choir.
Friday & Saturday, Dec. 17 & 18, 2010
Two shows a day: 7:00 & 8:45 P.M.
Flushing Town Hall
137-35 Northern Boulevard, Flushing, N.Y. 11354
General Admission Seating: $20.00
Reserved Box Seating: $30.00
Produced by The Josephine Foundation in cooperation with SuperNova Productions.
Tickets can be purchased at www.thejosephinefoundation.org, by calling (516) 334-1536, or in person at the Flushing Town Hall Box Office.
Proceeds from this concert will benefit The Josephine Foundation, Friends of Maple Grove, The Irish Apostolate of the Diocese of Brooklyn and The Flushing Council on Culture and the Arts.
©2010 The Josephine Foundation
The Josephine Foundation
http://www.thejosephinefoundation.org NY, 11590 US
Andrew Koslosky - Chairman of the Board, (516) 334-1536
Christmas, Concert, New York, Fundraiser, Social Outing, Choir, Prayer
US Archdiocese & Diocese
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Catholic PrWire
- Paul Kengor to Speak on Principles of a Reagan Conservative
- Ukrainian Priest Speaks on ‘Revolution of Dignity,’ Transformation of Afflicted Country
- Cardinal Kasper's shocking theology of Catholic marriage
- Papal agency calls for protection of religious believers’ rights following invasion of Ukraine
- Akerman-Teixeira Duo Featured at Gaudium Musicae
- Veritas Conference to Discuss Threats to Religious Freedom
- Media and Faith Conference Slated for April
- NYC Thursday April 24th Spring Fling - Singles Mingle Charity Event
- PROVIDING LIFE-AFFIRMING PREGNANCY SUPPORT TO WOMEN LOWERS ABORTIONS IN PENNSYLAVNIA AGAIN!
- Andy LaVallee to Appear on The CatholicTV Network