Noel: A Night of Everlasting Love - The Story of Christmas in Concert
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
FLUSHING, NY (November 8, 2010) - The story of the night that changed the world forever, told through some of the most beautiful carols ever written for the classical choir.
Friday & Saturday, Dec. 17 & 18, 2010
Two shows a day: 7:00 & 8:45 P.M.
Flushing Town Hall
137-35 Northern Boulevard, Flushing, N.Y. 11354
General Admission Seating: $20.00
Reserved Box Seating: $30.00
Produced by The Josephine Foundation in cooperation with SuperNova Productions.
Tickets can be purchased at www.thejosephinefoundation.org, by calling (516) 334-1536, or in person at the Flushing Town Hall Box Office.
Proceeds from this concert will benefit The Josephine Foundation, Friends of Maple Grove, The Irish Apostolate of the Diocese of Brooklyn and The Flushing Council on Culture and the Arts.
©2010 The Josephine Foundation
The Josephine Foundation
http://www.thejosephinefoundation.org NY, 11590 US
Andrew Koslosky - Chairman of the Board, (516) 334-1536
Christmas, Concert, New York, Fundraiser, Social Outing, Choir, Prayer
US Archdiocese & Diocese
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Catholic PrWire
- CONOR GALLAGHER NAMED PUBLISHER OF TAN BOOKS AND SAINT BENEDICT PRESS
- Thérèse Drama Surprises Audiences
- Catholic Press Association Honors Liguori
- Crosier Order elects master general and councilors
- Indie Catholic Authors June Ebook Sale Offers the Faithful 17 Books Outside the Mainstream
- World Library Publications Honored With Three Paul Revere Awards
- Limitless Love in Action: First Steubenville Youth Conference Inspires Teens to Bring the Fire Home
- Franciscan University of Steubenville Athletic Director Enshrined in Sports Faith Hall of Fame
- AWARD-WINNING CATHOLIC AUTHORS TEAM-UP TO PROMOTE HEALING THROUGH FORGIVENESS
- NY CONCERT FOR NEPAL 5/31