Noel: A Night of Everlasting Love - The Story of Christmas in Concert
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
FLUSHING, NY (November 8, 2010) - The story of the night that changed the world forever, told through some of the most beautiful carols ever written for the classical choir.
Friday & Saturday, Dec. 17 & 18, 2010
Two shows a day: 7:00 & 8:45 P.M.
Flushing Town Hall
137-35 Northern Boulevard, Flushing, N.Y. 11354
General Admission Seating: $20.00
Reserved Box Seating: $30.00
Produced by The Josephine Foundation in cooperation with SuperNova Productions.
Tickets can be purchased at www.thejosephinefoundation.org, by calling (516) 334-1536, or in person at the Flushing Town Hall Box Office.
Proceeds from this concert will benefit The Josephine Foundation, Friends of Maple Grove, The Irish Apostolate of the Diocese of Brooklyn and The Flushing Council on Culture and the Arts.
©2010 The Josephine Foundation
The Josephine Foundation
http://www.thejosephinefoundation.org NY, 11590 US
Andrew Koslosky - Chairman of the Board, (516) 334-1536
Christmas, Concert, New York, Fundraiser, Social Outing, Choir, Prayer
US Archdiocese & Diocese
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Catholic PrWire
- Who's responsible for designing the designer?
- Thu, Jun 11, 2015- Mass & Healing Service with Fr. Bill Adams at Our Lady of Grace Catholic Church
- Your search for true happiness is over
- ValLimar Jansen's latest album "a soulful experience"
- Uncovering the roots (and branches) of the greatest revolution in the American Catholic Church
- NYC May 8, 2015 Spring Fling Catholic Singles Mingle Fundraiser
- Thank A Nun Day
- #TweetingwGod dares young people to believe
- Experience Beloved: Finding happiness in marriage
- Archbishop Aquila, Dr. Edward Sri and other experts to participate in 'Beloved' telepress conference