Noel: A Night of Everlasting Love - The Story of Christmas in Concert
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
FLUSHING, NY (November 8, 2010) - The story of the night that changed the world forever, told through some of the most beautiful carols ever written for the classical choir.
Friday & Saturday, Dec. 17 & 18, 2010
Two shows a day: 7:00 & 8:45 P.M.
Flushing Town Hall
137-35 Northern Boulevard, Flushing, N.Y. 11354
General Admission Seating: $20.00
Reserved Box Seating: $30.00
Produced by The Josephine Foundation in cooperation with SuperNova Productions.
Tickets can be purchased at www.thejosephinefoundation.org, by calling (516) 334-1536, or in person at the Flushing Town Hall Box Office.
Proceeds from this concert will benefit The Josephine Foundation, Friends of Maple Grove, The Irish Apostolate of the Diocese of Brooklyn and The Flushing Council on Culture and the Arts.
©2010 The Josephine Foundation
The Josephine Foundation
http://www.thejosephinefoundation.org NY, 11590 US
Andrew Koslosky - Chairman of the Board, (516) 334-1536
Christmas, Concert, New York, Fundraiser, Social Outing, Choir, Prayer
US Archdiocese & Diocese
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Catholic PrWire
- Religious Educators Learn How to Keep Christ at the Heart of the New Evangelization
- Fifth Centenary Celebration Unifies Faithful through Spirituality, Technology and Music
- Media Advisory: Messenger of the Truth documentary to air in Los Angeles and Santa Barbara
- Provocative music-driven love story to contend in year of faith films
- Youth Conference Brings Teens 'Face to Face' With God
- The CatholicTV Network Honors National NFP Awareness Week
- Leading Catholic Church law judge and bishops support Catholics faithful to spouses after divorce
- Habitat for Humanity of Greater L.A. Announces Catholic Coalition Partnership, Inaugural Build Event
- Liguori Publications Buys Franciscan Media’s Parish Resources
- Pauline Books & Media 2014 CPA Awards