Noel: A Night of Everlasting Love - The Story of Christmas in Concert
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
FLUSHING, NY (November 8, 2010) - The story of the night that changed the world forever, told through some of the most beautiful carols ever written for the classical choir.
Friday & Saturday, Dec. 17 & 18, 2010
Two shows a day: 7:00 & 8:45 P.M.
Flushing Town Hall
137-35 Northern Boulevard, Flushing, N.Y. 11354
General Admission Seating: $20.00
Reserved Box Seating: $30.00
Produced by The Josephine Foundation in cooperation with SuperNova Productions.
Tickets can be purchased at www.thejosephinefoundation.org, by calling (516) 334-1536, or in person at the Flushing Town Hall Box Office.
Proceeds from this concert will benefit The Josephine Foundation, Friends of Maple Grove, The Irish Apostolate of the Diocese of Brooklyn and The Flushing Council on Culture and the Arts.
©2010 The Josephine Foundation
The Josephine Foundation
http://www.thejosephinefoundation.org NY, 11590 US
Andrew Koslosky - Chairman of the Board, (516) 334-1536
Christmas, Concert, New York, Fundraiser, Social Outing, Choir, Prayer
US Archdiocese & Diocese
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Catholic PrWire
- Ex corde Ecclesiae Symposium, March 5-6
- Tú Me Sostendrás Calls Listeners to a Stronger Relationship with God
- Marriage Equality and Marriage Reality
- Holy Spirit Catholic School Open House
- 100+ Priests & Deacons Gather in Rome for International Conference Confraternities of Catholic Clerg
- Honor y Gloria a Él Inspires with Songs of Hope and Adoration
- Catholic Clergy issue Joint Statement on Marriage
- March for Life 2015; Franciscan University Students Prepare the Celebrate 'Every Gift Is a Gift'
- Sacred Psalm Texts and Latin Rhythm Combine In New Bilingual Album
- Dr. Janet Smith the Present Catholic Teaching on Reproductive Technologies