NYC: Sun Sep 12th Catholic Speed Dating - Singles Charity Event
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
NEW YORK, NY (August 17, 2010) - Our last four Catholic Speed Dating Events have been very successful. From these four events we raised lots of funds, which were donated to Immaculate Conception Church in the Bronx to buy food for the hungry as well as for Haiti Relief.
This event is for Male Ages: 27-42 and Female Ages: 25-38. To attend this event, please register and prepay using discount code "Catholic" via this site only: http://www.weekenddating.com/upcoming.shtml?eventid=703
The Catholic Fellowship has teamed up with WeekendDating.com to bring you this special speed dating event, which will take place on Sunday September 12th starting at 3:30pm on the 2nd floor at Mustang Harry's located at 352 7th Ave in Manhattan (NYC) - 5 minutes from Penn Station.
This event is open to Catholic singles who are looking to meet people of similar faith\values. A portion of the proceeds from the event will be donated to a church or charity.
How Speed Dating Works:
You will have up to 15 mini speed dates during the night, each one lasting about 4-5 minutes. After each date, you will circle "yes" or "no" on your scorecard as to whether or not you would be interested in corresponding with that person further. After turning in your scorecard, the next day you will receive an email letting you know who you matched with plus one way matches.
SPECIAL NOTE FOR REGISTRATION: please register through this site only and enter discount code "Catholic." The site is: http://www.weekenddating.com/upcoming.shtml?eventid=703
Any questions, please contact:
Joseph Mahon at firstname.lastname@example.org \ 973.418.2817
This event is hosted by The Catholic Fellowship. To learn about us, go to www.cfnetwork.org.
The Catholic Fellowship
http://www.cfnetwork.org NY, 10028 US
Toan Chu - ,
Catholic singles, social, charity, fundraiser, speed dating
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Catholic PrWire
- NBA All-Star Helps Growing Ministry Launch Prayer Challenge
- Ex corde Ecclesiae Symposium, March 5-6
- Tú Me Sostendrás Calls Listeners to a Stronger Relationship with God
- Marriage Equality and Marriage Reality
- Holy Spirit Catholic School Open House
- 100+ Priests & Deacons Gather in Rome for International Conference Confraternities of Catholic Clerg
- Honor y Gloria a Él Inspires with Songs of Hope and Adoration
- Catholic Clergy issue Joint Statement on Marriage
- March for Life 2015; Franciscan University Students Prepare the Celebrate 'Every Gift Is a Gift'
- Sacred Psalm Texts and Latin Rhythm Combine In New Bilingual Album