NYC: Sat Aug 28th Salsa Dance Party & Social Mixer Charity Event
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
NEW YORK, NY (August 17, 2010) - Join us on Saturday August 28th from 7pm-10pm at Iguana Lounge (240 W54th Street, 2nd Fl, NY, NY - Btw Broadway & 8th Ave) for our Latin night of fun, dancing, sipping on cool drinks as well as socializing with other professionals for a good cause supporting our continue efforts with Haiti Relief! Don’t be shy as there will be hosts to greet and introduce you to other guests. We will also give you tips on improving your moves!
This will be an interactive night and will include a dance party, happy hour/social mixer, dance class, dance show, and dance competition with prize awarded.
Ticket price of $15 if paid online or $20 at the door gets you:
- Private and large party space for our group;
- Salsa dance lesson and dance show;
- Entry to salsa dance competition that night with a chance to win 1 month of free class for intermediate to advance salsa dance moves;
- Enjoy Mojito and Marguerita $5 drinks specials from 7pm to 8pm (for our party only; there are 26 different flavors of Mojitos and Margueritas);
- Socializing and mingling with other professionals; and
- Proceeds raised will be donated to further support Haiti Relief efforts.
How to buy tickets:
Online: $15 and go to this link: https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=4KQXQ532KU69Q
Contact: Any questions, please contact Joseph Mahon at email@example.com or at 973.418.2817.
This event is hosted by The Catholic Fellowship. To learn about us, go to www.cfnetwork.org.
The Catholic Fellowship
http://www.cfnetwork.org NY, 10028 US
Toan Chu - ,
Salsa, Dance, Charity, Fundraiser, Social Mixer
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Catholic PrWire
- Thu, Sept 25, 2014 - Mass & Healing Service with Fr. Angelos Sebastian at Our Lady of Grace Catholic
- Employment Opportunities with the LA Archdiocese
- Marriage and Family at the Forefront of Social Science Conference
- New books and key experts available in time for October Synod on Marriage and Family
- Franciscan University Reacts to Latest HHS Mandate Ruling
- Former Polish Prime Minister to Speak on Legacy of St. John Paul II
- Divine Mercy Drama Comes to Washington, DC
- Gospel of Mark — Ready, Set, Go! - September 6, 2014
- Come to the Sisters of Providence Fall Discernment Weekend Oct. 31-Nov. 2, 2014
- New Book Helps Readers Trust God with St. Therese's Little Way