NYC: Sat Aug 28th Salsa Dance Party & Social Mixer Charity Event
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
NEW YORK, NY (August 17, 2010) - Join us on Saturday August 28th from 7pm-10pm at Iguana Lounge (240 W54th Street, 2nd Fl, NY, NY - Btw Broadway & 8th Ave) for our Latin night of fun, dancing, sipping on cool drinks as well as socializing with other professionals for a good cause supporting our continue efforts with Haiti Relief! Don't be shy as there will be hosts to greet and introduce you to other guests. We will also give you tips on improving your moves!
This will be an interactive night and will include a dance party, happy hour/social mixer, dance class, dance show, and dance competition with prize awarded.
Ticket price of $15 if paid online or $20 at the door gets you:
- Private and large party space for our group;
- Salsa dance lesson and dance show;
- Entry to salsa dance competition that night with a chance to win 1 month of free class for intermediate to advance salsa dance moves;
- Enjoy Mojito and Marguerita $5 drinks specials from 7pm to 8pm (for our party only; there are 26 different flavors of Mojitos and Margueritas);
- Socializing and mingling with other professionals; and
- Proceeds raised will be donated to further support Haiti Relief efforts.
How to buy tickets:
Online: $15 and go to this link: https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=4KQXQ532KU69Q
Contact: Any questions, please contact Joseph Mahon at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 973.418.2817.
This event is hosted by The Catholic Fellowship. To learn about us, go to www.cfnetwork.org.
The Catholic Fellowship
http://www.cfnetwork.org NY, 10028 US
Toan Chu - ,
Salsa, Dance, Charity, Fundraiser, Social Mixer
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Catholic PrWire
- Who's responsible for designing the designer?
- Thu, Jun 11, 2015- Mass & Healing Service with Fr. Bill Adams at Our Lady of Grace Catholic Church
- Your search for true happiness is over
- ValLimar Jansen's latest album "a soulful experience"
- Uncovering the roots (and branches) of the greatest revolution in the American Catholic Church
- NYC May 8, 2015 Spring Fling Catholic Singles Mingle Fundraiser
- Thank A Nun Day
- #TweetingwGod dares young people to believe
- Experience Beloved: Finding happiness in marriage
- Archbishop Aquila, Dr. Edward Sri and other experts to participate in 'Beloved' telepress conference