Broadway Blockbusters: 'American Fantasy: A Tribute to Hollywood’s Greatest Muscials'
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
New York, NY (July 13, 2010) - THE POPULAR MUSICAL SERIES, BROADWAY BLOCKBUSTERS PRODUCTIONS, RETURNS TO THE NEW YORK STAGE AT THE HISTORIC FLUSHING TOWN HALL
WITH THEIR PRODUCTION OF:
“AMERICAN FANTASY: A TRIBUTE TO HOLLYWOOD’S GREATEST MUSICALS”
Directed by Andrew Joseph Koslosky; Choreographed by Kevin Wallace;
Musical Direction by Patrick White, Associate Producer Clyde Bullard
Performance Dates: JULY 30 & 31, AUGUST 5, 6, 7, 12 (VIP Night), 13, 14 at 8 PM, AUGUST 1, 8 at 2 PM. Reserved seating is $20.00. Reserved VIP box seating is $30.00. Senior seating is $15.00. Tickets can be purchased on-line by visiting www.thejosephinefoundation.org or by calling the Flushing Town Hall box office at (718) 463-7700 ext 222, or The Josephine Foundation at (516) 334-1536. All major credit cards are accepted.
Performance Venue is: FLUSHING TOWN HALL, 137-35 Northern Boulevard, Flushing, N.Y.
A portion of the proceeds will be donated to The Josephine Foundation. This Not-For-Profit foundation was founded in September 2002, to create and fund opportunities in the Arts, and award grants to specific arts and sports programs allowing people to Follow Their Dreams, regardless of their race, color, creed, gender, age or financial status.. The Josephine Foundation is an official 501(c) (3) Public Charity Organization and Non-Profit Group.
For Information About This Event, Please Contact:
(516) 334-1536 or Website: www.thejosephinefoundation.org
The Josephine Foundation
https://www.thejosephinefoundation.com/Shopping/cart.aspx NY, 11590 US
Andrew Koslosky - Chairman of the Board, (516) 334-1536
theater, music, fundraiser, social event, catholic
Lay Orders & Ministries
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Catholic PrWire
- Franciscan University Faith Households Celebrate 40 Years
- Tolkien’s Christmas wish: limited government and a good movie?
- New Album Time Stands Still, Debuts with U.S. Tour
- What if we told you Aquinas wasn’t all about philosophy?
- Meet the Woman Who Inspired Ludovico of Casoria, the Church's Newest Saint for the Poor
- Celebrating the Return of a Timeless Classic: The Beloved Queen of Apostles Prayer Book
- “JOY TO THE WORLD” THE 2014 DAUGHTERS OF ST. PAUL CHRISTMAS CONCERT SERIES TOUR BEGINS DECEMBER 3
- Forty Catholic dioceses in effective schism?
- Meet a Medieval Pro-life Saint: Elizabeth of Hungary
- My Battle Against Hitler Blog Book Tour