'Lost Road of the Popes: Via Papale' to be screened at Paramount Studios
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
THE DOCUMENTARY FILM THAT TOOK THE SPECIAL JURY AWARD AT HOUSTON WORLDFEST IS NOW A FINALISTS AT THE CINE GEAR FILM SERIES IN HOLLYWOOD:
LOST ROAD OF THE POPES: VIA PAPALE
JOIN US FOR THE SPECIAL FILM SERIES SCREENING ON THE PARAMOUNT LOT AT THE SHERRY LANSING THEATRE THURSDAY JUNE 3rd @ 6PM.
BEVERLY HILLS, CA (May 27, 2010) - Last month "Lost Road of the Popes: Via Papale" won the "Special Jury Award " for "Best Documentary Film" at Houston WorldFest. On June 3rd the film is screening in Hollywood at The Paramount Studios as a finalist in the CineGear Film Series. Please join us for this special presentation and Q&A. Narrated by actor Brian Dennehy, photographed entirely in HD by cinematographers Manuel DeTeffe & Sonya Stark and finished with Gordy Haab's original musical score based on the works of Vivaldi, this film is certain to be remembered.
DATE: Thursday June 3rd, 2010
SHOW TIME: 6:00 p.m.
PLACE: THE SHERRY LANSING THEATER - PARAMOUNT STUDIOS - HOLLYWOOD, CA
TICKETS: $1O (Available online & at the CineGear Box Office)
Starting in 1527 with Rome in ruin and the Catholic Church under siege, a miracle began. The documentary film follows the works of six powerful Popes - and explores how they took on the task of first rebuilding, then glorifying the new Rome. It describes how Rome and its Papal rulers not only survived an assault, but were inspired to create the magnificent monuments, churches, art and architecture on a single road called the Via Papale. And why that once powerful road that helped to exalt and save the Catholic Church has been...forgotten.
"I LEARNED MORE IN 71 MINUTES THAN I DID IN TWELVE YEARS AT CATHOLIC SCHOOL
IT WAS REALLY, TRULY THRILLING"
"THIS DOCUMENTARY MAY SPARK A RENEWED VITALITY IN THE AMERICAN CATHOLIC FAITHFUL"
-With Both Hands, Blog-
The Domes of Rome Film Project, LLC
http://www.viapapale.com CA, 90211 US
Jeffrey L Gilson - Director, 213-880-3960
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Catholic PrWire
- 17 Cardinals and Counting
- 19th Annual Carnival Announced for St. Ann's Parish
- OCP Pledges to Support the V Encuentro
- The John Paul II International Film Festival Marks Its Five-Year Anniversary
- Thu, Sept 24, 2015- Mass & Healing Service with Fr. Angelos Sebastian Our Lady of Grace Catholic Chu
- How do we live the truth in love when the culture says we're haters?
- Grief, Death, Eternal Life Explored in New Catholic Title by PBM
- Right Next to Disneyland: Theater Meets Faith
- OCP Parish Grant Program to Distribute $200,000 to U.S. Parishes
- Franciscan University Joins With UK School to Offer Online Master of Catechetics Degree