Letters to Priests, Thanking The Men Of The Catholic Church
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
ADA, MI (May 21, 2010) - If you could write a letter describing how you were healed from a tragedy and heal a man two continents away, would you write the letter? If you could describe how a Priest stood by you as your child fought for their lives and offered you The Peace of Christ, with words, would you share them, in hopes of healing others? If you could offer encouragement to a Priest who ministered in Africa and was lonely and discouraged, and your letter shined light on the beauty of the healing that comes with Reconciliation or the peace that comes with The Eucharist, and you lighten his load, would you write the letter?
Lives all over the world have been challenged by facing our global economic slowdown. These challenges compound the difficulty of facing our everyday grief such as illness in the family, death, divorce, injuries, or job loss. Many lives have been pushed to seek help or guidance from our faith through the Sacrament of Reconciliation or counseling directly with a priest.
Sharing our burden with a Priest often leaves us with a golden nugget of words to ponder. These words are healing words that may stay with us for years, if not decades. Letters To Priests, Thanking The Men of The Catholic Church is an interactive book of sharing the golden nuggets of healing so that others may read our book and their journey may be lightened of pain held deep inside of them.
Join us in this grassroots effort by using gratitude to heal those you may never meet.
Visit the website www.letterstopriests.com and submit a letter. You will receive an email from Teena or Anne asking permission to use the letter and thanking you. You will get to know the writers and become part of this uplifting project that reflects on so many positive gifts given to laity during times of great need.
One of the challenges is trying to let the many Catholics who are not yet online know about the project. Help spread the word in our parish bulletins and any way you can in order to collect more letters. This is a collaborative effort and involves the whole Catholic community to create a comprehensive collection of unique insights into the various ways priests benefit the community.
Letters To Priests Thanking the Men
http://letterstopriests.com MI, 49546 US
Anne Hughes - Writer, 6164462041
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Catholic PrWire
- Live Web Event with Scott Hahn
- New Book by IPS Brings together Psychologists, Theologians and Philosophers to 'Build the Bridge'
- Remembering Fr. Kapaun and all our fallen heroes on Memorial Day
- First U.S. Publisher to Speak at Canadian Catholic Schools Convention
- IPS Press Announces Last Book from the Late Benedict Ashley, O.P. A Culmination of His Life's Work
- Human cloning for stem cells remains unethical, impractical and dangerous
- Book Launch: The Church Under Attack
- Angels and Saints at Ephesus debuts at No. 1 on Billboard’s Classical Traditional Music Chart
- Mission of Healing in Los Angeles
- Father Robert Reed to be Honored by the Boston Archdiocesan Choir School