Family Vacation Retreat
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
OCENASIDE, CA (May 3, 2010) - Join us at our popular family-friendly vacation retreat in the beautiful environs of Mission San Luis Rey located just 4 miles from the beach in Oceanside, California. You will enjoy five days of fun, relaxation, prayer and discussion with Joan & Dan Wiebe and Father Tom Herbst, OFM.
There will be daily spiritual enrichment for parents and kids. Your afternoons are free for exploring, relaxing, swimming, fishing at the Oceanside Pier, surfing the waves at the beach or visisting local attractions. Retreat begins on Monday, July 12, 2010 with check-in between 3pm-5pm and ends with lunch on Friday, July 16, 2010.
Joan has worked as a Youth Minister, Family Life Minister, and in Women's Ministry within the Diocese of Phoenix. Dan is a recording artist; he has served as a Music Minister for the past 30 years within in Diocese of Phoenix. Father Tom teaches systematic theology at the Franciscan International Study Centre in Canterbury, England.
Adults and teens $195 per person; Children 4-12 years old $100 per person; Under 4 years old Free.
For additional information please call 760-757-3659 or visist our website at www.sanluisrey.org.
Mission San Luis Rey
http://sanluisrey.org CA, 92057 US
Joan Loyek - Retreat Hospitality, 760-757-3659 x111
Retreat, Family, Vacation, Reflection, Fun
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Catholic PrWire
- Role of Beauty Examined at 'Power of Beauty' Conference
- Franciscan University of Steubenville Named a 2015 'Best Value' by Kiplinger's Personal Finance
- Franciscan University Faith Households Celebrate 40 Years
- Tolkien’s Christmas wish: limited government and a good movie?
- New Album Time Stands Still, Debuts with U.S. Tour
- What if we told you Aquinas wasn’t all about philosophy?
- Meet the Woman Who Inspired Ludovico of Casoria, the Church's Newest Saint for the Poor
- Celebrating the Return of a Timeless Classic: The Beloved Queen of Apostles Prayer Book
- “JOY TO THE WORLD” THE 2014 DAUGHTERS OF ST. PAUL CHRISTMAS CONCERT SERIES TOUR BEGINS DECEMBER 3
- Forty Catholic dioceses in effective schism?