Family Vacation Retreat
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
OCENASIDE, CA (May 3, 2010) - Join us at our popular family-friendly vacation retreat in the beautiful environs of Mission San Luis Rey located just 4 miles from the beach in Oceanside, California. You will enjoy five days of fun, relaxation, prayer and discussion with Joan & Dan Wiebe and Father Tom Herbst, OFM.
There will be daily spiritual enrichment for parents and kids. Your afternoons are free for exploring, relaxing, swimming, fishing at the Oceanside Pier, surfing the waves at the beach or visisting local attractions. Retreat begins on Monday, July 12, 2010 with check-in between 3pm-5pm and ends with lunch on Friday, July 16, 2010.
Joan has worked as a Youth Minister, Family Life Minister, and in Women's Ministry within the Diocese of Phoenix. Dan is a recording artist; he has served as a Music Minister for the past 30 years within in Diocese of Phoenix. Father Tom teaches systematic theology at the Franciscan International Study Centre in Canterbury, England.
Adults and teens $195 per person; Children 4-12 years old $100 per person; Under 4 years old Free.
For additional information please call 760-757-3659 or visist our website at www.sanluisrey.org.
Mission San Luis Rey
http://sanluisrey.org CA, 92057 US
Joan Loyek - Retreat Hospitality, 760-757-3659 x111
Retreat, Family, Vacation, Reflection, Fun
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Catholic PrWire
- 17 Cardinals and Counting
- 19th Annual Carnival Announced for St. Ann's Parish
- OCP Pledges to Support the V Encuentro
- The John Paul II International Film Festival Marks Its Five-Year Anniversary
- Thu, Sept 24, 2015- Mass & Healing Service with Fr. Angelos Sebastian Our Lady of Grace Catholic Chu
- How do we live the truth in love when the culture says we're haters?
- Grief, Death, Eternal Life Explored in New Catholic Title by PBM
- Right Next to Disneyland: Theater Meets Faith
- OCP Parish Grant Program to Distribute $200,000 to U.S. Parishes
- Franciscan University Joins With UK School to Offer Online Master of Catechetics Degree