Family Vacation Retreat
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
OCENASIDE, CA (May 3, 2010) - Join us at our popular family-friendly vacation retreat in the beautiful environs of Mission San Luis Rey located just 4 miles from the beach in Oceanside, California. You will enjoy five days of fun, relaxation, prayer and discussion with Joan & Dan Wiebe and Father Tom Herbst, OFM.
There will be daily spiritual enrichment for parents and kids. Your afternoons are free for exploring, relaxing, swimming, fishing at the Oceanside Pier, surfing the waves at the beach or visisting local attractions. Retreat begins on Monday, July 12, 2010 with check-in between 3pm-5pm and ends with lunch on Friday, July 16, 2010.
Joan has worked as a Youth Minister, Family Life Minister, and in Women's Ministry within the Diocese of Phoenix. Dan is a recording artist; he has served as a Music Minister for the past 30 years within in Diocese of Phoenix. Father Tom teaches systematic theology at the Franciscan International Study Centre in Canterbury, England.
Adults and teens $195 per person; Children 4-12 years old $100 per person; Under 4 years old Free.
For additional information please call 760-757-3659 or visist our website at www.sanluisrey.org.
Mission San Luis Rey
http://sanluisrey.org CA, 92057 US
Joan Loyek - Retreat Hospitality, 760-757-3659 x111
Retreat, Family, Vacation, Reflection, Fun
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Catholic PrWire
- How would Bilbo vote?
- EWTN PREMIERE: New StoryTel Film Explores Soldiers of Christ in America
- Crosiers offer novena for protection against Ebola virus
- Meet the enemy of big government: J.R.R. Tolkien
- Enter the world of beatniks, hippies … and singing monks?
- Pontiff and Prophet: Pope Paul VI predictions in On Human Life ring true throughout the world
- George Weigel on Evangelical Catholicism in Catholic Universities
- Frankfurt Book Fair 2014
- ‘Christmas in Harvard Square’ wows with impressive debut on Billboard charts
- Pontifical Low Mass (DVD & Booklet)