Family Vacation Retreat
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
OCENASIDE, CA (May 3, 2010) - Join us at our popular family-friendly vacation retreat in the beautiful environs of Mission San Luis Rey located just 4 miles from the beach in Oceanside, California. You will enjoy five days of fun, relaxation, prayer and discussion with Joan & Dan Wiebe and Father Tom Herbst, OFM.
There will be daily spiritual enrichment for parents and kids. Your afternoons are free for exploring, relaxing, swimming, fishing at the Oceanside Pier, surfing the waves at the beach or visisting local attractions. Retreat begins on Monday, July 12, 2010 with check-in between 3pm-5pm and ends with lunch on Friday, July 16, 2010.
Joan has worked as a Youth Minister, Family Life Minister, and in Women's Ministry within the Diocese of Phoenix. Dan is a recording artist; he has served as a Music Minister for the past 30 years within in Diocese of Phoenix. Father Tom teaches systematic theology at the Franciscan International Study Centre in Canterbury, England.
Adults and teens $195 per person; Children 4-12 years old $100 per person; Under 4 years old Free.
For additional information please call 760-757-3659 or visist our website at www.sanluisrey.org.
Mission San Luis Rey
http://sanluisrey.org CA, 92057 US
Joan Loyek - Retreat Hospitality, 760-757-3659 x111
Retreat, Family, Vacation, Reflection, Fun
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Catholic PrWire
- Gospel of Mark — Ready, Set, Go! - September 6, 2014
- Come to the Sisters of Providence Fall Discernment Weekend Oct. 31-Nov. 2, 2014
- New Book Helps Readers Trust God with St. Therese's Little Way
- CatholicTV Launches 2.0 of iOS app, Android 2.0 to soon follow
- OCP brings music to South Korea’s Asian Youth Day
- Episode 35 with Guest Dr. Paul Thigpen
- Jersey City, NJ - Saturday August 23rd Catholic Young Professionals Mass & Biergarten Social
- CESJ Names Fr. Trigilio and Dcn. Gorini to Board of Counselors
- FORBES Ranks Franciscan University Among America's Top Colleges
- 2 million reach out to Heartbeat's option line