NYC Sat Mar 13th Young Adult Mass - Social & Dinner - Talk: Catholic Apologetics
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
ASTORIA, NY (February 26, 2010) - Our Young Adult Mass draws a good crowd of young professionals. Join us on Saturday March 13th for the Young Adult Mass at 5:30pm at:
Church of St. Elizabeth of Hungary
211 East 83rd Street
(Between 2nd / 3rd Avenue)
New York, NY 10028
Take the 4,5 or 6 train to 86th Street Station.
Following the mass, meet the group in the lower church for the social and dinner. Dinner and beverage will be provided, and we ask for a $10 donation.
Our guest speaker will be Joel Baclit and he will talk about an "Introduction to Catholic Apologetics: Explaining & Defending the Faith." This is a good topic for those wishing to learn more about their faith, and what it means to be Catholic.
Questions, contact Toan Chu of The Catholic Fellowship (www.cfnetwork.org) at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Catholic Fellowship
http://www.cfnetwork.org NY, 11102 US
Toan Chu - President, 917 653-2140
Catholic young adults
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Catholic PrWire
- Defending Traditional Marriage: Dr. Ryan Anderson Presents Marriage and the State
- Catawba River Baroque Featured at Gaudium Musicae
- DUFFY BOOK GIVES HOPE TO DIVORCED CATHOLICS
- Walsh University Hosts Third Annual Catholic Schools Photo Contest
- Internationally Published Author, Chris Benguhe Releases his Latest Book, The Best of A Better View.
- Power and Purpose Summer Conference
- Former Planned Parenthood employee is Redeemed by Grace
- The Third Edition of Clean of Heart is Now Available Through Createspace
- Thu, Mar 19, 2015- Mass & Healing Service with Fr. Charles Lueras, Our Lady of Grace Catholic Church
- Media Alert: Live Web Chat With Former Planned Parenthood Manager Ramona Treviņo