NYC Sat Mar 13th Young Adult Mass - Social & Dinner - Talk: Catholic Apologetics
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
ASTORIA, NY (February 26, 2010) - Our Young Adult Mass draws a good crowd of young professionals. Join us on Saturday March 13th for the Young Adult Mass at 5:30pm at:
Church of St. Elizabeth of Hungary
211 East 83rd Street
(Between 2nd / 3rd Avenue)
New York, NY 10028
Take the 4,5 or 6 train to 86th Street Station.
Following the mass, meet the group in the lower church for the social and dinner. Dinner and beverage will be provided, and we ask for a $10 donation.
Our guest speaker will be Joel Baclit and he will talk about an "Introduction to Catholic Apologetics: Explaining & Defending the Faith." This is a good topic for those wishing to learn more about their faith, and what it means to be Catholic.
Questions, contact Toan Chu of The Catholic Fellowship (www.cfnetwork.org) at email@example.com.
The Catholic Fellowship
http://www.cfnetwork.org NY, 11102 US
Toan Chu - President, 917 653-2140
Catholic young adults
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Catholic PrWire
- RENEW International Staff to Attend International Meeting Pastoral Project of “Evangelii Gaudium” a
- Little Sisters of the Poor to Receive Franciscan University's Poverello Medal
- Is Pope Francis for real?
- 18th Annual Carnival at St. Ann’s Parish
- The CatholicTV Network to Broadcast Blue Mass for Public Safety Personnel with Cardinal Seán O'Malle
- Back-to-School Blog Tour Highlights Catholic Children’s Literature
- New York, NY: Sat Sep 27th NYC Catholic Professionals Mass & Social
- Celebrate Christmas in Harvard Square
- Divine Mercy Saint Drama Comes to Williamsburg, Virginia
- America's First-Pro-Life Half Marathon/5K Set for Nov. 9