NYC Sat Mar 13th Young Adult Mass - Social & Dinner - Talk: Catholic Apologetics
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
ASTORIA, NY (February 26, 2010) - Our Young Adult Mass draws a good crowd of young professionals. Join us on Saturday March 13th for the Young Adult Mass at 5:30pm at:
Church of St. Elizabeth of Hungary
211 East 83rd Street
(Between 2nd / 3rd Avenue)
New York, NY 10028
Take the 4,5 or 6 train to 86th Street Station.
Following the mass, meet the group in the lower church for the social and dinner. Dinner and beverage will be provided, and we ask for a $10 donation.
Our guest speaker will be Joel Baclit and he will talk about an "Introduction to Catholic Apologetics: Explaining & Defending the Faith." This is a good topic for those wishing to learn more about their faith, and what it means to be Catholic.
Questions, contact Toan Chu of The Catholic Fellowship (www.cfnetwork.org) at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Catholic Fellowship
http://www.cfnetwork.org NY, 11102 US
Toan Chu - President, 917 653-2140
Catholic young adults
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Catholic PrWire
- IPS Press Announces Last Book from the Late Benedict Ashley, O.P. A Culmination of His Life's Work
- Human cloning for stem cells remains unethical, impractical and dangerous
- Book Launch: The Church Under Attack
- Angels and Saints at Ephesus debuts at No. 1 on Billboard’s Classical Traditional Music Chart
- Mission of Healing in Los Angeles
- Father Robert Reed to be Honored by the Boston Archdiocesan Choir School
- Father Michael Gaitley to Appear on The Gist
- Surfer Bear Woznick to Appear on the CatholicTV Network
- Thirty Diocesan Seminarians from the USA Participate in a ONCE-IN-A-LIFETIME 'Rome Experience'
- Mother Agnes Donovan, Superior General for the Sisters of Life, Delivering IPS Commencement Address