NYC Sat Mar 13th Young Adult Mass - Social & Dinner - Talk: Catholic Apologetics
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
ASTORIA, NY (February 26, 2010) - Our Young Adult Mass draws a good crowd of young professionals. Join us on Saturday March 13th for the Young Adult Mass at 5:30pm at:
Church of St. Elizabeth of Hungary
211 East 83rd Street
(Between 2nd / 3rd Avenue)
New York, NY 10028
Take the 4,5 or 6 train to 86th Street Station.
Following the mass, meet the group in the lower church for the social and dinner. Dinner and beverage will be provided, and we ask for a $10 donation.
Our guest speaker will be Joel Baclit and he will talk about an "Introduction to Catholic Apologetics: Explaining & Defending the Faith." This is a good topic for those wishing to learn more about their faith, and what it means to be Catholic.
Questions, contact Toan Chu of The Catholic Fellowship (www.cfnetwork.org) at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Catholic Fellowship
http://www.cfnetwork.org NY, 11102 US
Toan Chu - President, 917 653-2140
Catholic young adults
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Catholic PrWire
- What if we told you Aquinas wasn’t all about philosophy?
- Meet the Woman Who Inspired Ludovico of Casoria, the Church's Newest Saint for the Poor
- Celebrating the Return of a Timeless Classic: The Beloved Queen of Apostles Prayer Book
- “JOY TO THE WORLD” THE 2014 DAUGHTERS OF ST. PAUL CHRISTMAS CONCERT SERIES TOUR BEGINS DECEMBER 3
- Forty Catholic dioceses in effective schism?
- Meet a Medieval Pro-life Saint: Elizabeth of Hungary
- My Battle Against Hitler Blog Book Tour
- Hildebrand and the Third Reich
- Pray the rosary with your Sisters
- Something Other Than God nominated for Best Memoir & Autobiography in Goodreads 2014 Choice Awards