Archbishop Raymond L. Burke to Speak at Conference at Shrine of Our Lady of Guadalupe, La Crosse, WI
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
ST. CHARLES, IL (February 19, 2010) - The Queen of the Americas Guild, along with the Shrine of Our Lady of Guadalupe in
La Crosse, Wisconsin, are pleased to announce a 2-day conference at the Shrine in La Crosse, July 30 & 31, 2010, which will examine Our Lady of Guadalupe’s relationship to the laws of the Catholic Faith.
The theme of this year’s conference is “Our Lady of Guadalupe: Bringing us to her Son through an understanding of Church law.” Highlights of the conference will include Mass and dinner with honored guests the Most Reverend Raymond L. Burke, Prefect of the Supreme Tribunal of the Apostolic Signatura and founder of the Shrine, and Bishop Joseph J. Madera, retired auxiliary Bishop of the Archdiocese for the Military Services. Others on the panel of presenters will include Mr. Benedict Nguyen, Chancellor for the Diocese of La Crosse, Rev. Christopher Kubat, Executive Director of Catholic Social Services for the Diocese of Lincoln, Nebraska, and Grammy nominated Catholic singer / songwriter Marty Rotella.
The conference will be an excellent opportunity to enhance your faith and learn more about the miracle of Our Lady of Guadalupe and the Shrine in La Crosse. In addition to informational speakers, the schedule will include Mass each day, group rosary prayer, and time for personal reflection.
A hotel and conference package will be offered. Space will be limited and area hotel rooms will be in short supply. Make your reservations now! For further information, call the Queen of the Americas Guild at 630-584-1822 or register online at www.queenoftheamericasguild.org.
Queen of the Americas Guild
http://www.queenoftheamericasguild.org IL, 60174 US
Rebecca Nichols - National Coordinator, 630 584-1822
Marian Conference, Archbishop Burke
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Catholic PrWire
- Meet the enemy of big government: J.R.R. Tolkien
- Enter the world of beatniks, hippies … and singing monks?
- Pontiff and Prophet: Pope Paul VI predictions in On Human Life ring true throughout the world
- George Weigel on Evangelical Catholicism in Catholic Universities
- Frankfurt Book Fair 2014
- ‘Christmas in Harvard Square’ wows with impressive debut on Billboard charts
- Pontifical Low Mass (DVD & Booklet)
- Horrific tragedy inspires Catholic entrepreneur to create powerful novel
- Cardinal Raymond Burke: Synod’s mid-term report ‘lacks a solid foundation in the Sacred Scriptures'
- Little Sisters of the Poor Receive Franciscan University’s Poverello Medal