Archbishop Raymond L. Burke to Speak at Conference at Shrine of Our Lady of Guadalupe, La Crosse, WI
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
ST. CHARLES, IL (February 19, 2010) - The Queen of the Americas Guild, along with the Shrine of Our Lady of Guadalupe in
La Crosse, Wisconsin, are pleased to announce a 2-day conference at the Shrine in La Crosse, July 30 & 31, 2010, which will examine Our Lady of Guadalupe’s relationship to the laws of the Catholic Faith.
The theme of this year’s conference is “Our Lady of Guadalupe: Bringing us to her Son through an understanding of Church law.” Highlights of the conference will include Mass and dinner with honored guests the Most Reverend Raymond L. Burke, Prefect of the Supreme Tribunal of the Apostolic Signatura and founder of the Shrine, and Bishop Joseph J. Madera, retired auxiliary Bishop of the Archdiocese for the Military Services. Others on the panel of presenters will include Mr. Benedict Nguyen, Chancellor for the Diocese of La Crosse, Rev. Christopher Kubat, Executive Director of Catholic Social Services for the Diocese of Lincoln, Nebraska, and Grammy nominated Catholic singer / songwriter Marty Rotella.
The conference will be an excellent opportunity to enhance your faith and learn more about the miracle of Our Lady of Guadalupe and the Shrine in La Crosse. In addition to informational speakers, the schedule will include Mass each day, group rosary prayer, and time for personal reflection.
A hotel and conference package will be offered. Space will be limited and area hotel rooms will be in short supply. Make your reservations now! For further information, call the Queen of the Americas Guild at 630-584-1822 or register online at www.queenoftheamericasguild.org.
Queen of the Americas Guild
http://www.queenoftheamericasguild.org IL, 60174 US
Rebecca Nichols - National Coordinator, 630 584-1822
Marian Conference, Archbishop Burke
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Catholic PrWire
- IPS Press Announces Last Book from the Late Benedict Ashley, O.P. A Culmination of His Life's Work
- Human cloning for stem cells remains unethical, impractical and dangerous
- Book Launch: The Church Under Attack
- Angels and Saints at Ephesus debuts at No. 1 on Billboard’s Classical Traditional Music Chart
- Mission of Healing in Los Angeles
- Father Robert Reed to be Honored by the Boston Archdiocesan Choir School
- Father Michael Gaitley to Appear on The Gist
- Surfer Bear Woznick to Appear on the CatholicTV Network
- Mother Agnes Donovan, Superior General for the Sisters of Life, Delivering IPS Commencement Address
- Scott Hahn headlines May 25 seminar at Christ the King Parish, Lombard, IL