Sun Jan 17th in NYC: Young Adult Mass ' Dinner' Currents\Net TV: Journalism on Catholicism
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
NEW YORK, NY (January 3, 2010) - Join us, The Catholic Fellowship (www.cfnetwork.org) for the Young Adult Mass on Sunday January 17th at 5pm at Our Lady of Mount Carmel Church in Astoria. The church is located at 23-25 Newtown Avenue, Astoria, NY 11102. Info on the church can be found at www.mountcarmelastoria.org.
Following the mass, please meet the group in front of the church to head to dinner to:
Dino's Restaurant & Bar
29-35 Newtown Avenue
Astoria, NY 11103
Dino's is a good Italian restaurant, which introduces the taste/flavor of Montenegro. We negotiated a 4 course dinner for a great price $20 (tax/tip will be $25) and reserved a private space for our group. We also negotiated 1 hour of open bar (beer, wine, well liquor) for $15.
During dinner, Francesca Maxime, host of Currents will be our guest speaker and will give a talk about "Journalism on Catholicism." To learn about Currents, the first daily Catholic TV news, please go to http://netny.net/currents/.
Directions to the church: Take the N train uptown to Astoria and get off 30th Avenue Station. Walk down 31st Street and turn left on Newtown Avenue. The church is on the corner of Newtown Avenue and Crescent Street.
Contact Joseph Mahon at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 973.418.2817 with any questions.
The Catholic Fellowship
http://www.cfnetwork.org NY, 10028 US
Toan Chu - President, 917 653.2140
Catholic young adults
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Catholic PrWire
- Crosier Order elects master general and councilors
- Indie Catholic Authors June Ebook Sale Offers the Faithful 17 Books Outside the Mainstream
- World Library Publications Honored With Three Paul Revere Awards
- Limitless Love in Action: First Steubenville Youth Conference Inspires Teens to Bring the Fire Home
- Franciscan University of Steubenville Athletic Director Enshrined in Sports Faith Hall of Fame
- AWARD-WINNING CATHOLIC AUTHORS TEAM-UP TO PROMOTE HEALING THROUGH FORGIVENESS
- NY CONCERT FOR NEPAL 5/31
- Who's responsible for designing the designer?
- Thu, Jun 11, 2015- Mass & Healing Service with Fr. Bill Adams at Our Lady of Grace Catholic Church
- Your search for true happiness is over