Sun Jan 17th in NYC: Young Adult Mass ' Dinner' Currents\Net TV: Journalism on Catholicism
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
NEW YORK, NY (January 3, 2010) - Join us, The Catholic Fellowship (www.cfnetwork.org) for the Young Adult Mass on Sunday January 17th at 5pm at Our Lady of Mount Carmel Church in Astoria. The church is located at 23-25 Newtown Avenue, Astoria, NY 11102. Info on the church can be found at www.mountcarmelastoria.org.
Following the mass, please meet the group in front of the church to head to dinner to:
Dino's Restaurant & Bar
29-35 Newtown Avenue
Astoria, NY 11103
Dino's is a good Italian restaurant, which introduces the taste/flavor of Montenegro. We negotiated a 4 course dinner for a great price $20 (tax/tip will be $25) and reserved a private space for our group. We also negotiated 1 hour of open bar (beer, wine, well liquor) for $15.
During dinner, Francesca Maxime, host of Currents will be our guest speaker and will give a talk about "Journalism on Catholicism." To learn about Currents, the first daily Catholic TV news, please go to http://netny.net/currents/.
Directions to the church: Take the N train uptown to Astoria and get off 30th Avenue Station. Walk down 31st Street and turn left on Newtown Avenue. The church is on the corner of Newtown Avenue and Crescent Street.
Contact Joseph Mahon at email@example.com or at 973.418.2817 with any questions.
The Catholic Fellowship
http://www.cfnetwork.org NY, 10028 US
Toan Chu - President, 917 653.2140
Catholic young adults
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Catholic PrWire
- Thu, Sept 25, 2014 - Mass & Healing Service with Fr. Angelos Sebastian at Our Lady of Grace Catholic
- Employment Opportunities with the LA Archdiocese
- Marriage and Family at the Forefront of Social Science Conference
- New books and key experts available in time for October Synod on Marriage and Family
- Franciscan University Reacts to Latest HHS Mandate Ruling
- Former Polish Prime Minister to Speak on Legacy of St. John Paul II
- Divine Mercy Drama Comes to Washington, DC
- Gospel of Mark — Ready, Set, Go! - September 6, 2014
- Come to the Sisters of Providence Fall Discernment Weekend Oct. 31-Nov. 2, 2014
- New Book Helps Readers Trust God with St. Therese's Little Way