Sun Jan 17th in NYC: Young Adult Mass ' Dinner' Currents\Net TV: Journalism on Catholicism
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
NEW YORK, NY (January 3, 2010) - Join us, The Catholic Fellowship (www.cfnetwork.org) for the Young Adult Mass on Sunday January 17th at 5pm at Our Lady of Mount Carmel Church in Astoria. The church is located at 23-25 Newtown Avenue, Astoria, NY 11102. Info on the church can be found at www.mountcarmelastoria.org.
Following the mass, please meet the group in front of the church to head to dinner to:
Dino's Restaurant & Bar
29-35 Newtown Avenue
Astoria, NY 11103
Dino's is a good Italian restaurant, which introduces the taste/flavor of Montenegro. We negotiated a 4 course dinner for a great price $20 (tax/tip will be $25) and reserved a private space for our group. We also negotiated 1 hour of open bar (beer, wine, well liquor) for $15.
During dinner, Francesca Maxime, host of Currents will be our guest speaker and will give a talk about "Journalism on Catholicism." To learn about Currents, the first daily Catholic TV news, please go to http://netny.net/currents/.
Directions to the church: Take the N train uptown to Astoria and get off 30th Avenue Station. Walk down 31st Street and turn left on Newtown Avenue. The church is on the corner of Newtown Avenue and Crescent Street.
Contact Joseph Mahon at email@example.com or at 973.418.2817 with any questions.
The Catholic Fellowship
http://www.cfnetwork.org NY, 10028 US
Toan Chu - President, 917 653.2140
Catholic young adults
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Catholic PrWire
- Paradisus Dei Offers New Marriage Program to Churches at No Cost
- Good Counsel Celebrates 30th Anniversary
- Spring Break Missions: Bringing the Love of Christ to the World
- Defending Traditional Marriage: Dr. Ryan Anderson Presents Marriage and the State
- Catawba River Baroque Featured at Gaudium Musicae
- DUFFY BOOK GIVES HOPE TO DIVORCED CATHOLICS
- Walsh University Hosts Third Annual Catholic Schools Photo Contest
- Internationally Published Author, Chris Benguhe Releases his Latest Book, The Best of A Better View.
- Power and Purpose Summer Conference
- Former Planned Parenthood employee is Redeemed by Grace