Sat Jan 9th in NYC: Young Adult Mass ~ French Dinner ~ Social & Jazz Night
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
NEW YORK, NY (December 24, 2009) - Join us, The Catholic Fellowship, on Saturday January 9th at 5:30pm for the Young Adult Mass at the Church of St. Elizabeth of Hungary on the Upper East Side in Manhattan. The church is located at 211 East 83rd Street, New York, NY 10028 (between 2nd & 3rd Avenue). Info on the church can be found at www.stelizabethofhungarynyc.org.
Following the mass, please meet the group in front of the church to head to dinner to Brasserie Julien, an upscale gourmet French restaurant and bar with live Jazz music that always has a long waitlist given its excellent cuisine.
1422 Third Avenue
New York, NY 10028
Betw. 80th & 81st Street
We negotiated a great price of $25 (tax/tip of $32) for a 3 course dinner and reserved space for our group on this busy Saturday night. If you plan to attend the dinner, please RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org, so you can be seated. Afterwards the group will mingle at the bar while listening to live Jazz music.
If your're not having dinner, please still join us for drinks at the bar where you can order food/drinks at your discretion.
Contact: Joseph Mahon at 973.418.2817 or at email@example.com with any questions.
The Catholic Fellowship
http://www.cfnetwork.org NY, 10028 US
Toan Chu - President, 917 653.2140
Catholic young adults
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Catholic PrWire
- Angels and Saints at Ephesus again No. 1 on Billboard’s Classical Traditional Music Chart
- The CatholicTV Network to air Feature on the Fine Arts Summer Academy
- The CatholicTV Network to air Ordinations to the Priesthood for the Archdiocese of Boston
- Live Web Event with Scott Hahn
- New Book by IPS Brings together Psychologists, Theologians and Philosophers to 'Build the Bridge'
- Remembering Fr. Kapaun and all our fallen heroes on Memorial Day
- First U.S. Publisher to Speak at Canadian Catholic Schools Convention
- IPS Press Announces Last Book from the Late Benedict Ashley, O.P. A Culmination of His Life's Work
- Human cloning for stem cells remains unethical, impractical and dangerous
- Book Launch: The Church Under Attack