Sat Jan 9th in NYC: Young Adult Mass ~ French Dinner ~ Social & Jazz Night
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
NEW YORK, NY (December 24, 2009) - Join us, The Catholic Fellowship, on Saturday January 9th at 5:30pm for the Young Adult Mass at the Church of St. Elizabeth of Hungary on the Upper East Side in Manhattan. The church is located at 211 East 83rd Street, New York, NY 10028 (between 2nd & 3rd Avenue). Info on the church can be found at www.stelizabethofhungarynyc.org.
Following the mass, please meet the group in front of the church to head to dinner to Brasserie Julien, an upscale gourmet French restaurant and bar with live Jazz music that always has a long waitlist given its excellent cuisine.
1422 Third Avenue
New York, NY 10028
Betw. 80th & 81st Street
We negotiated a great price of $25 (tax/tip of $32) for a 3 course dinner and reserved space for our group on this busy Saturday night. If you plan to attend the dinner, please RSVP to email@example.com, so you can be seated. Afterwards the group will mingle at the bar while listening to live Jazz music.
If your're not having dinner, please still join us for drinks at the bar where you can order food/drinks at your discretion.
Contact: Joseph Mahon at 973.418.2817 or at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
The Catholic Fellowship
http://www.cfnetwork.org NY, 10028 US
Toan Chu - President, 917 653.2140
Catholic young adults
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Catholic PrWire
- Gospel of Mark — Ready, Set, Go! - September 6, 2014
- Come to the Sisters of Providence Fall Discernment Weekend Oct. 31-Nov. 2, 2014
- New Book Helps Readers Trust God with St. Therese's Little Way
- CatholicTV Launches 2.0 of iOS app, Android 2.0 to soon follow
- OCP brings music to South Korea’s Asian Youth Day
- Episode 35 with Guest Dr. Paul Thigpen
- Jersey City, NJ - Saturday August 23rd Catholic Young Professionals Mass & Biergarten Social
- CESJ Names Fr. Trigilio and Dcn. Gorini to Board of Counselors
- FORBES Ranks Franciscan University Among America's Top Colleges
- 2 million reach out to Heartbeat's option line