Dec 19th Christmas Volunteer Opportunity & Potluck Social in The Bronx
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
ASTORIA, NY (November 30, 2009) - We are looking for volunteers to help assemble food baskets to give to the poor on Saturday December 19th starting at 9am. The assembly will take place in the Ave Maria Hall (lower Church) at Immaculate Conception Church located at 754 East Gun Hill Road, Bronx, NY 10467. Info on the church can be found at www.immaculateongunhill.com. The church is easily assessable via the #2 train and get off Gun Hill Road Station. For further directions, please visit the church website.
The schedule of the day is as follows:
- 9am meet at Ave Maria Hall (lower Church)
- 9am to 11am put the food baskets together
- 11am Church doors open to distribute food to people
- 12:30pm lunch (Please bring some food to share with the volunteers for a Christmas potluck lunch and social)
During this season of Christmas let's give to those who are less fortunate. If anyone would like to bring food donations on the day we could use can or dry foods for the food baskets.
If you have any questions, please contact Toan Chu at email@example.com / 917.653.2140 or Joseph Mahon at firstname.lastname@example.org / 973.418.2817.
For information on The Catholic Fellowship, please visit us at www.cfnetwork.org.
The Catholic Fellowship
http://www.cfnetwork.org NY, 11102 US
Toan Chu - President, 917 653.2140
Volunteer, Christmas celebration, social, etc.
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Catholic PrWire
- Joy of the Gospel Retreat for Priests Offered
- Media Advisory - Cardinal, other experts participate in Tele-Press Conference
- Discover the Rich History of the Catholic Church in America
- Would You Baptize an Extraterrestrial?
- Franciscan University Symposia to Celebrate 25 Years of John Paul II's Ex corde Ecclesiae
- Join RealOptions at Ignite Life 2014!
- New Edition of Writings by a Prophetic Pope
- George Weigel to Speak on Evangelical Catholicism and Higher Education
- Teacher Wins $3,000 Cash Prize for Catholic YA Novel
- 'Power of Beauty' Conference to Discuss Role of Beauty in Everyday Life