Nov 15th in NYC: The King's Men on 'Chivalry: The Forgotten Art'
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
ASTORIA, NY (October 26, 2009) - Join us, The Catholic Fellowship (www.cfnetwork.org) for the Young Adult Mass on Sunday November 15th at 5pm at Our Lady of Mount Carmel Church located at 23-25 Newtown Avenue, Astoria, NY 11102. The church's website is www.mountcarmelastoria.org.
Following the mass, please head to the lower level of the Parish Center (directly across the street from the church on Newtown Avenue). Our guest speaker will be The King's Men (www.thekingsmen.org), and they will talk about "Chivalry: The Forgotten Art." This is a great topic for Catholic young adults.
Dinner will be provided, and we ask for a $10 donation for the food/drinks (cash payment will be collected at the event).
If you have any questions, please contact Joseph Mahon at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 973.418.2817.
Subway directions to the church: Take the N train uptown to Astoria and get off 30th Avenue Station. Walk down 31st Street and turn left on Newtown Avenue. The church is located on the corner of Newtown Avenue/Crescent Street.
The Catholic Fellowship
http://www.cfnetwork.org NY, 11102 US
Toan Chu - President, 917 653.2140
Catholic young adults
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Catholic PrWire
- Employment Opportunities with the LA Archdiocese
- Marriage and Family at the Forefront of Social Science Conference
- New books and key experts available in time for October Synod on Marriage and Family
- Franciscan University Reacts to Latest HHS Mandate Ruling
- Former Polish Prime Minister to Speak on Legacy of St. John Paul II
- Divine Mercy Drama Comes to Washington, DC
- Gospel of Mark — Ready, Set, Go! - September 6, 2014
- Come to the Sisters of Providence Fall Discernment Weekend Oct. 31-Nov. 2, 2014
- New Book Helps Readers Trust God with St. Therese's Little Way
- CatholicTV Launches 2.0 of iOS app, Android 2.0 to soon follow