John Angotti in Concert at L.A. Cathedral October 5th
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
SANTA MONICA, CA (September 28, 2009) - Join popular Catholic music artist and composer John Angotti performing in concert on Monday, October 5th at 8:00 pm at Our Lady of the Angels Cathedral Conference Center located at 555 W. Temple St, Los Angeles, CA 90012.
The concert also features special guest appearances by Catholic Praise Records (CPR) debut recording artist, Harrison Crenshaw (Cantor-St. Monica Catholic Church & L.A. Religious Education Congress masses) and the St. Monica Catholic Community Gospel Choir.
A music ministry workshop and panel discussion on the future of contemporary Catholic music will be facilitated by Christian/pop music producer and triple-platinum publisher, Jonell Polansky of Nashville, TN (Tim McGraw & the Dance Hall Doctors) as well veteran music conductor Ed Archer (GIA Publishing, L.A. Congress-Youth Day).
The workshops begin at 6:30pm. The event is hosted by Catholic Praise Records (Michelle Crenshaw, President) and sponsored in part by WLP Music/J. S. Paluch Publishing.
For more info or to purchase tickets visit www.catholicpraiserecords.com
Catholic Praise Records
http://www.catholicpraiserecords.com CA, 90405 US
Michelle Crenshaw - President , 310 745-6997
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Catholic PrWire
- Holy Spirit Catholic School Open House
- 100+ Priests & Deacons Gather in Rome for International Conference Confraternities of Catholic Clerg
- Honor y Gloria a Él Inspires with Songs of Hope and Adoration
- Catholic Clergy issue Joint Statement on Marriage
- March for Life 2015; Franciscan University Students Prepare the Celebrate 'Every Gift Is a Gift'
- Sacred Psalm Texts and Latin Rhythm Combine In New Bilingual Album
- Dr. Janet Smith the Present Catholic Teaching on Reproductive Technologies
- Concert Features Music and Verse from the Middle Ages to Today
- Role of Beauty Examined at 'Power of Beauty' Conference
- Franciscan University of Steubenville Named a 2015 'Best Value' by Kiplinger's Personal Finance