Men's Outdoor Retreat
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
QUAKERTOWN, PA (August 6, 2009) - An Authentically Masculine Outdoor Retreat Experience!
Are you desirous of an experience like no other in the great outdoors? Do you wonder why you as a man feel most at home in nature? Do you feel like you have missed out on some outdoor initiation experiences as a young man? Then the “Into the Wild” retreat weekend is your answer.
The King’s Men are sponsoring an outdoor experiential weekend for men at French Creek State Park in Elverson, PA on September 10-13th. Come and learn with other men who are seeking growth in their masculine calling as leaders, protectors and providers. Join The King’s Men leader team for an exciting outdoor faith experience filled with activities that are sure to bring your masculine heart alive!
For more information log onto www.intothewildweekend.com or call Damian Wargo at 215-906-8878.
The King's Men
http://www.intothewildweekend.com PA, 19119 US
Damian Wargo - Director of Operations, 215 9068878
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Catholic PrWire
- IPS Press Announces Last Book from the Late Benedict Ashley, O.P. A Culmination of His Life's Work
- Human cloning for stem cells remains unethical, impractical and dangerous
- Book Launch: The Church Under Attack
- Angels and Saints at Ephesus debuts at No. 1 on Billboard’s Classical Traditional Music Chart
- Mission of Healing in Los Angeles
- Father Robert Reed to be Honored by the Boston Archdiocesan Choir School
- Father Michael Gaitley to Appear on The Gist
- Surfer Bear Woznick to Appear on the CatholicTV Network
- Mother Agnes Donovan, Superior General for the Sisters of Life, Delivering IPS Commencement Address
- Scott Hahn headlines May 25 seminar at Christ the King Parish, Lombard, IL