Men's Outdoor Retreat
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
QUAKERTOWN, PA (August 6, 2009) - An Authentically Masculine Outdoor Retreat Experience!
Are you desirous of an experience like no other in the great outdoors? Do you wonder why you as a man feel most at home in nature? Do you feel like you have missed out on some outdoor initiation experiences as a young man? Then the "Into the Wild" retreat weekend is your answer.
The King's Men are sponsoring an outdoor experiential weekend for men at French Creek State Park in Elverson, PA on September 10-13th. Come and learn with other men who are seeking growth in their masculine calling as leaders, protectors and providers. Join The King's Men leader team for an exciting outdoor faith experience filled with activities that are sure to bring your masculine heart alive!
For more information log onto www.intothewildweekend.com or call Damian Wargo at 215-906-8878.
The King's Men
http://www.intothewildweekend.com PA, 19119 US
Damian Wargo - Director of Operations, 215 9068878
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Catholic PrWire
- NYC May 8, 2015 Spring Fling Catholic Singles Mingle Fundraiser
- Thank A Nun Day
- #TweetingwGod dares young people to believe
- Experience Beloved: Finding happiness in marriage
- Archbishop Aquila, Dr. Edward Sri and other experts to participate in 'Beloved' telepress conference
- Catholic toymaker puts Faith in hands and mouths of babies: Pope Francis doll added to line of toys
- Nobis Media, Marketing & Web Development Company
- Concert Series Concludes with Winthrop University World Percussion Ensemble
- Birth Choice Health Clinics Announces Transition to Obria Medical Clinics and Plans for Expansion
- OCP releases expanded edition of Mass of the Sacred Heart