Men's Outdoor Retreat
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
QUAKERTOWN, PA (August 6, 2009) - An Authentically Masculine Outdoor Retreat Experience!
Are you desirous of an experience like no other in the great outdoors? Do you wonder why you as a man feel most at home in nature? Do you feel like you have missed out on some outdoor initiation experiences as a young man? Then the “Into the Wild” retreat weekend is your answer.
The King’s Men are sponsoring an outdoor experiential weekend for men at French Creek State Park in Elverson, PA on September 10-13th. Come and learn with other men who are seeking growth in their masculine calling as leaders, protectors and providers. Join The King’s Men leader team for an exciting outdoor faith experience filled with activities that are sure to bring your masculine heart alive!
For more information log onto www.intothewildweekend.com or call Damian Wargo at 215-906-8878.
The King's Men
http://www.intothewildweekend.com PA, 19119 US
Damian Wargo - Director of Operations, 215 9068878
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Catholic PrWire
- NBA All-Star Helps Growing Ministry Launch Prayer Challenge
- Ex corde Ecclesiae Symposium, March 5-6
- Tú Me Sostendrás Calls Listeners to a Stronger Relationship with God
- Marriage Equality and Marriage Reality
- Holy Spirit Catholic School Open House
- 100+ Priests & Deacons Gather in Rome for International Conference Confraternities of Catholic Clerg
- Honor y Gloria a Él Inspires with Songs of Hope and Adoration
- Catholic Clergy issue Joint Statement on Marriage
- March for Life 2015; Franciscan University Students Prepare the Celebrate 'Every Gift Is a Gift'
- Sacred Psalm Texts and Latin Rhythm Combine In New Bilingual Album