Men's Outdoor Retreat
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
QUAKERTOWN, PA (August 6, 2009) - An Authentically Masculine Outdoor Retreat Experience!
Are you desirous of an experience like no other in the great outdoors? Do you wonder why you as a man feel most at home in nature? Do you feel like you have missed out on some outdoor initiation experiences as a young man? Then the "Into the Wild" retreat weekend is your answer.
The King's Men are sponsoring an outdoor experiential weekend for men at French Creek State Park in Elverson, PA on September 10-13th. Come and learn with other men who are seeking growth in their masculine calling as leaders, protectors and providers. Join The King's Men leader team for an exciting outdoor faith experience filled with activities that are sure to bring your masculine heart alive!
For more information log onto www.intothewildweekend.com or call Damian Wargo at 215-906-8878.
The King's Men
http://www.intothewildweekend.com PA, 19119 US
Damian Wargo - Director of Operations, 215 9068878
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Catholic PrWire
- Thu, Sept 24, 2015- Mass & Healing Service with Fr. Angelos Sebastian Our Lady of Grace Catholic Chu
- How do we live the truth in love when the culture says we're haters?
- Grief, Death, Eternal Life Explored in New Catholic Title by PBM
- Right Next to Disneyland: Theater Meets Faith
- OCP Parish Grant Program to Distribute $200,000 to U.S. Parishes
- Franciscan University Joins With UK School to Offer Online Master of Catechetics Degree
- CONOR GALLAGHER NAMED PUBLISHER OF TAN BOOKS AND SAINT BENEDICT PRESS
- Thérèse Drama Surprises Audiences
- Catholic Press Association Honors Liguori
- Crosier Order elects master general and councilors