Men's Outdoor Retreat
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
QUAKERTOWN, PA (August 6, 2009) - An Authentically Masculine Outdoor Retreat Experience!
Are you desirous of an experience like no other in the great outdoors? Do you wonder why you as a man feel most at home in nature? Do you feel like you have missed out on some outdoor initiation experiences as a young man? Then the "Into the Wild" retreat weekend is your answer.
The King's Men are sponsoring an outdoor experiential weekend for men at French Creek State Park in Elverson, PA on September 10-13th. Come and learn with other men who are seeking growth in their masculine calling as leaders, protectors and providers. Join The King's Men leader team for an exciting outdoor faith experience filled with activities that are sure to bring your masculine heart alive!
For more information log onto www.intothewildweekend.com or call Damian Wargo at 215-906-8878.
The King's Men
http://www.intothewildweekend.com PA, 19119 US
Damian Wargo - Director of Operations, 215 9068878
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Catholic PrWire
- Crosier Order elects master general and councilors
- Indie Catholic Authors June Ebook Sale Offers the Faithful 17 Books Outside the Mainstream
- World Library Publications Honored With Three Paul Revere Awards
- Limitless Love in Action: First Steubenville Youth Conference Inspires Teens to Bring the Fire Home
- Franciscan University of Steubenville Athletic Director Enshrined in Sports Faith Hall of Fame
- AWARD-WINNING CATHOLIC AUTHORS TEAM-UP TO PROMOTE HEALING THROUGH FORGIVENESS
- NY CONCERT FOR NEPAL 5/31
- Who's responsible for designing the designer?
- Thu, Jun 11, 2015- Mass & Healing Service with Fr. Bill Adams at Our Lady of Grace Catholic Church
- Your search for true happiness is over