EWTN To Air Pontifical High Mass July 1
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
IRONDALE, AL (JUNE 24, 2009) - EWTN Global Catholic Network will air a Pontifical High Mass of the Extraordinary Form live from the Shrine of the Most Blessed Sacrament in Hanceville, Alabama at 8 a.m. ET Wednesday, July 1. The date was chosen because it is the Solemnity of the Most Precious Blood.
The two-hour liturgy will be celebrated by Bishop Joseph N. Perry, Auxiliary Bishop in the Archdiocese of Chicago. Bishop Perry will also appear at 8 p.m. ET July 1 on "EWTN Live."
EWTN Global Catholic Network, in its 28th year, is available in over 148 million television households in more than 140 countries and territories. With its direct broadcast satellite television and radio services, AM & FM radio networks, worldwide short-wave radio station, Internet website www.ewtn.com and publishing arm, EWTN, is the largest religious media network in the world.
EWTN Global Catholic Network
www.ewtn.com AL, 35210 US
Michelle Johnson - Director of Communications, 205 795-5769
Pontifical High Mass, Latin, Bishop Perry
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Catholic PrWire
- When Pope Francis Arrives in North America, There is Only One Network to Watch: EWTN Global Catholic
- The Synod on the Family: Addressing the Instrumentum Laboris
- GHIRELLI'S WORLD MEETING OF FAMILIES ROSARIES NOW AVAILABLE
- OCP Artist, Pedro Rubalcava, Writes Song for Pope Francis' Visit
- Pre-Synod Conference unites Cardinals and men and women living with homosexual tendencies
- The Rigging of a Vatican Synod
- 17 Cardinals and Counting
- 19th Annual Carnival Announced for St. Ann's Parish
- OCP Pledges to Support the V Encuentro
- The John Paul II International Film Festival Marks Its Five-Year Anniversary