EWTN To Air Pontifical High Mass July 1
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
IRONDALE, AL (JUNE 24, 2009) - EWTN Global Catholic Network will air a Pontifical High Mass of the Extraordinary Form live from the Shrine of the Most Blessed Sacrament in Hanceville, Alabama at 8 a.m. ET Wednesday, July 1. The date was chosen because it is the Solemnity of the Most Precious Blood.
The two-hour liturgy will be celebrated by Bishop Joseph N. Perry, Auxiliary Bishop in the Archdiocese of Chicago. Bishop Perry will also appear at 8 p.m. ET July 1 on "EWTN Live."
EWTN Global Catholic Network, in its 28th year, is available in over 148 million television households in more than 140 countries and territories. With its direct broadcast satellite television and radio services, AM & FM radio networks, worldwide short-wave radio station, Internet website www.ewtn.com and publishing arm, EWTN, is the largest religious media network in the world.
EWTN Global Catholic Network
www.ewtn.com AL, 35210 US
Michelle Johnson - Director of Communications, 205 795-5769
Pontifical High Mass, Latin, Bishop Perry
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Catholic PrWire
- 19th Annual Carnival Announced for St. Ann's Parish
- OCP Pledges to Support the V Encuentro
- The John Paul II International Film Festival Marks Its Five-Year Anniversary
- Thu, Sept 24, 2015- Mass & Healing Service with Fr. Angelos Sebastian Our Lady of Grace Catholic Chu
- How do we live the truth in love when the culture says we're haters?
- Grief, Death, Eternal Life Explored in New Catholic Title by PBM
- Right Next to Disneyland: Theater Meets Faith
- OCP Parish Grant Program to Distribute $200,000 to U.S. Parishes
- Franciscan University Joins With UK School to Offer Online Master of Catechetics Degree
- CONOR GALLAGHER NAMED PUBLISHER OF TAN BOOKS AND SAINT BENEDICT PRESS