EWTN to Air Papal Celebrations Closing Pauline Year, Imposing Pallium
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
IRONDALE, AL (JUNE 24, 2009) - EWTN Global Catholic Network will air Pope Benedict XVI's celebration of Vespers for the Conclusion of the Year of St. Paul live from Rome at noon ET June 28.
The following day, don't miss the Pope's celebration of the Mass for the Solemnity of the Feast of Sts. Peter and Paul, which includes the imposition of the pallium on new archbishops. The Mass will air live from Rome at 4 a.m. ET June 29 and will re-air at 11 a.m. ET June 29.
Archbishops who will receive the pallium include New York Archbishop Timothy Dolan, Detroit Archbishop Allen Vigneron, St. Louis Archbishop Robert Carlson, Omaha Archbishop-designate George Lucas, and New Orleans Archbishop-designate Gregory Aymond.
EWTN Global Catholic Network, in its 28th year, is available in over 148 million television households in more than 140 countries and territories. With its direct broadcast satellite television and radio services, AM & FM radio networks, worldwide short-wave radio station, Internet website www.ewtn.com and publishing arm, EWTN, is the largest religious media network in the world.
EWTN Global Catholic Network
http://www.ewtn.com AL, 35210 US
Michelle Johnson - Director of Communications, 205 795-5769
EWTN, Pallium, St. Paul
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Catholic PrWire
- Who's responsible for designing the designer?
- Thu, Jun 11, 2015- Mass & Healing Service with Fr. Bill Adams at Our Lady of Grace Catholic Church
- Your search for true happiness is over
- ValLimar Jansen's latest album "a soulful experience"
- Uncovering the roots (and branches) of the greatest revolution in the American Catholic Church
- NYC May 8, 2015 Spring Fling Catholic Singles Mingle Fundraiser
- Thank A Nun Day
- #TweetingwGod dares young people to believe
- Experience Beloved: Finding happiness in marriage
- Archbishop Aquila, Dr. Edward Sri and other experts to participate in 'Beloved' telepress conference