EWTN to Air Papal Celebrations Closing Pauline Year, Imposing Pallium
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
IRONDALE, AL (JUNE 24, 2009) - EWTN Global Catholic Network will air Pope Benedict XVI's celebration of Vespers for the Conclusion of the Year of St. Paul live from Rome at noon ET June 28.
The following day, don't miss the Pope's celebration of the Mass for the Solemnity of the Feast of Sts. Peter and Paul, which includes the imposition of the pallium on new archbishops. The Mass will air live from Rome at 4 a.m. ET June 29 and will re-air at 11 a.m. ET June 29.
Archbishops who will receive the pallium include New York Archbishop Timothy Dolan, Detroit Archbishop Allen Vigneron, St. Louis Archbishop Robert Carlson, Omaha Archbishop-designate George Lucas, and New Orleans Archbishop-designate Gregory Aymond.
EWTN Global Catholic Network, in its 28th year, is available in over 148 million television households in more than 140 countries and territories. With its direct broadcast satellite television and radio services, AM & FM radio networks, worldwide short-wave radio station, Internet website www.ewtn.com and publishing arm, EWTN, is the largest religious media network in the world.
EWTN Global Catholic Network
http://www.ewtn.com AL, 35210 US
Michelle Johnson - Director of Communications, 205 795-5769
EWTN, Pallium, St. Paul
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Catholic PrWire
- CONOR GALLAGHER NAMED PUBLISHER OF TAN BOOKS AND SAINT BENEDICT PRESS
- Thérèse Drama Surprises Audiences
- Catholic Press Association Honors Liguori
- Crosier Order elects master general and councilors
- Indie Catholic Authors June Ebook Sale Offers the Faithful 17 Books Outside the Mainstream
- World Library Publications Honored With Three Paul Revere Awards
- Limitless Love in Action: First Steubenville Youth Conference Inspires Teens to Bring the Fire Home
- Franciscan University of Steubenville Athletic Director Enshrined in Sports Faith Hall of Fame
- AWARD-WINNING CATHOLIC AUTHORS TEAM-UP TO PROMOTE HEALING THROUGH FORGIVENESS
- NY CONCERT FOR NEPAL 5/31