Long Island, NY Young Adult Mass \ Social \ Talk
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
NEW YORK, NY (APRIL 12, 2009) - Join the members of The Catholic Fellowship of Long Island (www.cfnetwork.org) on Sunday April 26th at 2:30pm for a Young Adult Mass at C.W. Post L.I.U. Chapel located at 720 Northern Blvd, Brookville, NY 11458. Go to www.cwpostcatholic.org for info.
Following the mass, please head to the lower chapel for the social. During the social, Fr. Ted Brown will give a talk on relationship.
If you have any questions, please contact Steve at 917.837.2629 / email@example.com or Toan at 917.653.2140 / firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Catholic Fellowship
http://www.cfnetwork.org NY, 10012 US
Toan Chu - President, 917 653-2140
Catholic young adults
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Catholic PrWire
- EWTN PREMIERE: New StoryTel Film Explores Soldiers of Christ in America
- Meet the enemy of big government: J.R.R. Tolkien
- Enter the world of beatniks, hippies … and singing monks?
- Pontiff and Prophet: Pope Paul VI predictions in On Human Life ring true throughout the world
- George Weigel on Evangelical Catholicism in Catholic Universities
- Frankfurt Book Fair 2014
- ‘Christmas in Harvard Square’ wows with impressive debut on Billboard charts
- Pontifical Low Mass (DVD & Booklet)
- Horrific tragedy inspires Catholic entrepreneur to create powerful novel
- Cardinal Raymond Burke: Synod’s mid-term report ‘lacks a solid foundation in the Sacred Scriptures'