Long Island, NY Young Adult Mass \ Social \ Talk
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
NEW YORK, NY (APRIL 12, 2009) - Join the members of The Catholic Fellowship of Long Island (www.cfnetwork.org) on Sunday April 26th at 2:30pm for a Young Adult Mass at C.W. Post L.I.U. Chapel located at 720 Northern Blvd, Brookville, NY 11458. Go to www.cwpostcatholic.org for info.
Following the mass, please head to the lower chapel for the social. During the social, Fr. Ted Brown will give a talk on relationship.
If you have any questions, please contact Steve at 917.837.2629 / firstname.lastname@example.org or Toan at 917.653.2140 / email@example.com.
The Catholic Fellowship
http://www.cfnetwork.org NY, 10012 US
Toan Chu - President, 917 653-2140
Catholic young adults
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Catholic PrWire
- Not Godís Type? Think again
- Joy of the Gospel Retreat for Priests Offered
- Media Advisory - Cardinal, other experts participate in Tele-Press Conference
- Discover the Rich History of the Catholic Church in America
- Would You Baptize an Extraterrestrial?
- Franciscan University Symposia to Celebrate 25 Years of John Paul II's Ex corde Ecclesiae
- Join RealOptions at Ignite Life 2014!
- New Edition of Writings by a Prophetic Pope
- George Weigel to Speak on Evangelical Catholicism and Higher Education
- Teacher Wins $3,000 Cash Prize for Catholic YA Novel