Long Island, NY Young Adult Mass \ Social \ Talk
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
NEW YORK, NY (APRIL 12, 2009) - Join the members of The Catholic Fellowship of Long Island (www.cfnetwork.org) on Sunday April 26th at 2:30pm for a Young Adult Mass at C.W. Post L.I.U. Chapel located at 720 Northern Blvd, Brookville, NY 11458. Go to www.cwpostcatholic.org for info.
Following the mass, please head to the lower chapel for the social. During the social, Fr. Ted Brown will give a talk on relationship.
If you have any questions, please contact Steve at 917.837.2629 / email@example.com or Toan at 917.653.2140 / firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Catholic Fellowship
http://www.cfnetwork.org NY, 10012 US
Toan Chu - President, 917 653-2140
Catholic young adults
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Catholic PrWire
- Who's responsible for designing the designer?
- Thu, Jun 11, 2015- Mass & Healing Service with Fr. Bill Adams at Our Lady of Grace Catholic Church
- Your search for true happiness is over
- ValLimar Jansen's latest album "a soulful experience"
- Uncovering the roots (and branches) of the greatest revolution in the American Catholic Church
- NYC May 8, 2015 Spring Fling Catholic Singles Mingle Fundraiser
- Thank A Nun Day
- #TweetingwGod dares young people to believe
- Experience Beloved: Finding happiness in marriage
- Archbishop Aquila, Dr. Edward Sri and other experts to participate in 'Beloved' telepress conference