Long Island, NY Young Adult Mass \ Social \ Talk
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
NEW YORK, NY (APRIL 12, 2009) - Join the members of The Catholic Fellowship of Long Island (www.cfnetwork.org) on Sunday April 26th at 2:30pm for a Young Adult Mass at C.W. Post L.I.U. Chapel located at 720 Northern Blvd, Brookville, NY 11458. Go to www.cwpostcatholic.org for info.
Following the mass, please head to the lower chapel for the social. During the social, Fr. Ted Brown will give a talk on relationship.
If you have any questions, please contact Steve at 917.837.2629 / firstname.lastname@example.org or Toan at 917.653.2140 / email@example.com.
The Catholic Fellowship
http://www.cfnetwork.org NY, 10012 US
Toan Chu - President, 917 653-2140
Catholic young adults
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Catholic PrWire
- Paradisus Dei Offers New Marriage Program to Churches at No Cost
- Good Counsel Celebrates 30th Anniversary
- Spring Break Missions: Bringing the Love of Christ to the World
- Defending Traditional Marriage: Dr. Ryan Anderson Presents Marriage and the State
- Catawba River Baroque Featured at Gaudium Musicae
- DUFFY BOOK GIVES HOPE TO DIVORCED CATHOLICS
- Walsh University Hosts Third Annual Catholic Schools Photo Contest
- Internationally Published Author, Chris Benguhe Releases his Latest Book, The Best of A Better View.
- Power and Purpose Summer Conference
- Former Planned Parenthood employee is Redeemed by Grace