Long Island, NY Young Adult Mass \ Social \ Talk
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
NEW YORK, NY (APRIL 12, 2009) - Join the members of The Catholic Fellowship of Long Island (www.cfnetwork.org) on Sunday April 26th at 2:30pm for a Young Adult Mass at C.W. Post L.I.U. Chapel located at 720 Northern Blvd, Brookville, NY 11458. Go to www.cwpostcatholic.org for info.
Following the mass, please head to the lower chapel for the social. During the social, Fr. Ted Brown will give a talk on relationship.
If you have any questions, please contact Steve at 917.837.2629 / firstname.lastname@example.org or Toan at 917.653.2140 / email@example.com.
The Catholic Fellowship
http://www.cfnetwork.org NY, 10012 US
Toan Chu - President, 917 653-2140
Catholic young adults
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Catholic PrWire
- Pope Francis to Celebrate Bambinelli Sunday, December 15
- Celine Dion Moved to Tears Voicing Her Support for Mary’s Meals documentary, CHILD 31
- 'Francis: A Pope For Our Time, The Definitive Biography'
- Ignatius Press to release Pope Francis’ first Apostolic Exhortation
- Steve Ray Conference December 14,2013 in Brighton, MI
- A trip to another planet shatters assumptions
- Christian Doctors Providing Relief Work to the Philippines
- Production of Catholic cartoon about Saint Kateri Tekakwitha
- Youth to Assemble 100,000 Meals for Africa at National Catholic Youth Conference.
- Contraception and Catholicism: What the Church Teaches and Why