Young Adult Mass \ Czech Dinner \ 'Grill the Priest!' Forum
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
ASTORIA, NY (MARCH 26, 2009) - Join the members of The Catholic Fellowship (www.cfnetwork.org) for the Young Adult Mass on Sunday April 19th at 5pm at Our Lady of Mount Carmel Church (www.mountcarmelastoria.org) in Astoria, Queens. Following the mass, please meet the group in front of the church to head to dinner together.
Dinner will be held at:
ZLATA PRAHA RESTAURANT
28-48 31st STREET
ASTORIA, NY 11102
We negotiated a great price of $20 for price fix dinner menu, which includes soup or salad, entree, dessert and coffee.
During dinner, Fr. Richard Gill, LC who is Moderator for Theology On Tap NYC will be the guest speaker and hold a "Grill the Priest" forum - an open discussion about the Catholic faith.
If you have any questions, please contact Toan B. Chu, President of The Catholic Fellowship, at 917.653.2140 or email@example.com.
For directions to the church, please go to http://www.mountcarmelastoria.org/directions.htm.
By Subway: take the N train uptown to Astoria, and get off 30th Avenue Station. Walk down 31st and make a left on Newtown Avenue. The church is located on the corner of Newtown Avenue and Crescent Street.
The Catholic Fellowship
http://www.cfnetwork.org NY, 11102 US
Toan Chu - President, 917 653.2140
Catholic young adults
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Catholic PrWire
- Thu, Sept 25, 2014 - Mass & Healing Service with Fr. Angelos Sebastian at Our Lady of Grace Catholic
- Employment Opportunities with the LA Archdiocese
- Marriage and Family at the Forefront of Social Science Conference
- New books and key experts available in time for October Synod on Marriage and Family
- Franciscan University Reacts to Latest HHS Mandate Ruling
- Former Polish Prime Minister to Speak on Legacy of St. John Paul II
- Divine Mercy Drama Comes to Washington, DC
- Gospel of Mark — Ready, Set, Go! - September 6, 2014
- Come to the Sisters of Providence Fall Discernment Weekend Oct. 31-Nov. 2, 2014
- New Book Helps Readers Trust God with St. Therese's Little Way