Young Adult Mass \ Czech Dinner \ 'Grill the Priest!' Forum
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
ASTORIA, NY (MARCH 26, 2009) - Join the members of The Catholic Fellowship (www.cfnetwork.org) for the Young Adult Mass on Sunday April 19th at 5pm at Our Lady of Mount Carmel Church (www.mountcarmelastoria.org) in Astoria, Queens. Following the mass, please meet the group in front of the church to head to dinner together.
Dinner will be held at:
ZLATA PRAHA RESTAURANT
28-48 31st STREET
ASTORIA, NY 11102
We negotiated a great price of $20 for price fix dinner menu, which includes soup or salad, entree, dessert and coffee.
During dinner, Fr. Richard Gill, LC who is Moderator for Theology On Tap NYC will be the guest speaker and hold a "Grill the Priest" forum - an open discussion about the Catholic faith.
If you have any questions, please contact Toan B. Chu, President of The Catholic Fellowship, at 917.653.2140 or email@example.com.
For directions to the church, please go to http://www.mountcarmelastoria.org/directions.htm.
By Subway: take the N train uptown to Astoria, and get off 30th Avenue Station. Walk down 31st and make a left on Newtown Avenue. The church is located on the corner of Newtown Avenue and Crescent Street.
The Catholic Fellowship
http://www.cfnetwork.org NY, 11102 US
Toan Chu - President, 917 653.2140
Catholic young adults
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Catholic PrWire
- Defending Traditional Marriage: Dr. Ryan Anderson Presents Marriage and the State
- Catawba River Baroque Featured at Gaudium Musicae
- DUFFY BOOK GIVES HOPE TO DIVORCED CATHOLICS
- Walsh University Hosts Third Annual Catholic Schools Photo Contest
- Internationally Published Author, Chris Benguhe Releases his Latest Book, The Best of A Better View.
- Power and Purpose Summer Conference
- Former Planned Parenthood employee is Redeemed by Grace
- The Third Edition of Clean of Heart is Now Available Through Createspace
- Thu, Mar 19, 2015- Mass & Healing Service with Fr. Charles Lueras, Our Lady of Grace Catholic Church
- Media Alert: Live Web Chat With Former Planned Parenthood Manager Ramona Treviņo