Gala Caribe 2009
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
KENSINGTON, MD (MARCH 4, 2009) - Holy Cross Parish Caribbean-Themed Gala and Auction to benefit Holy Cross School.
Featuring Mrs. Maryland International 2007 from Trinidad and Tobago, Live Steel Pan Music, Parishioner of the Year Awardee, Fabulous Auction Items, Caribbean Food and Surprise Entertainment.
Special Drawings with ticket purchase.
Sophisticated Cocktail Attire.
For more info: www.hcross.org/Gala
http://www.hcross.org/Gala MD, 20895 US
Althea Grey-McKenzie - Gala Co-Chair, 301 949-6199
Catholic Schools & Religious Education
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Catholic PrWire
- Who's responsible for designing the designer?
- Thu, Jun 11, 2015- Mass & Healing Service with Fr. Bill Adams at Our Lady of Grace Catholic Church
- Your search for true happiness is over
- ValLimar Jansen's latest album "a soulful experience"
- Uncovering the roots (and branches) of the greatest revolution in the American Catholic Church
- NYC May 8, 2015 Spring Fling Catholic Singles Mingle Fundraiser
- Thank A Nun Day
- #TweetingwGod dares young people to believe
- Experience Beloved: Finding happiness in marriage
- Archbishop Aquila, Dr. Edward Sri and other experts to participate in 'Beloved' telepress conference