Gala Caribe 2009
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
KENSINGTON, MD (MARCH 4, 2009) - Holy Cross Parish Caribbean-Themed Gala and Auction to benefit Holy Cross School.
Featuring Mrs. Maryland International 2007 from Trinidad and Tobago, Live Steel Pan Music, Parishioner of the Year Awardee, Fabulous Auction Items, Caribbean Food and Surprise Entertainment.
Special Drawings with ticket purchase.
Sophisticated Cocktail Attire.
For more info: www.hcross.org/Gala
http://www.hcross.org/Gala MD, 20895 US
Althea Grey-McKenzie - Gala Co-Chair, 301 949-6199
Catholic Schools & Religious Education
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Catholic PrWire
- When Pope Francis Arrives in North America, There is Only One Network to Watch: EWTN Global Catholic
- The Synod on the Family: Addressing the Instrumentum Laboris
- GHIRELLI'S WORLD MEETING OF FAMILIES ROSARIES NOW AVAILABLE
- OCP Artist, Pedro Rubalcava, Writes Song for Pope Francis' Visit
- Pre-Synod Conference unites Cardinals and men and women living with homosexual tendencies
- The Rigging of a Vatican Synod
- 17 Cardinals and Counting
- 19th Annual Carnival Announced for St. Ann's Parish
- OCP Pledges to Support the V Encuentro
- The John Paul II International Film Festival Marks Its Five-Year Anniversary