Healing Retreat with Fr. Patrick Greenough, OFM
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
VANDALIA, IL (DECEMBER 10, 2008) - Please join us in Vandalia, IL for a free of charge Healing Retreat Weekend to be held January 2-4, 2009, beginning with a traveler's Mass on Friday at 4pm, and concluding on Sunday with Mass ending around noon.
Retreats feature Daily Mass, Adoration of the Blessed Sacrament, Sacrament of Reconciliation, and the beautiful music ministry of Annie Karto. Prayer teams for individual prayer, spiritual direction with a certified director, and Laying On of Hands will be available.
Speakers include Fr. Patrick Greenough, OFM. Ordained in 1987, Fr. Patrick served in parish ministry in Detroit MI and Peoria, IL, and is past director of the Franciscan seminarians. From 1994-2005 he was guardian of Marytown in Libertyville, IL, the National Shrine of St. Maxmilian Kolbe. He was International Vice President of the Militia of the Immaculata for 11 years and is currently the National President of the Militia of the Immaculata for the United States and Canada and the Minister Provincial of the Conventual Franciscans of St. Bonaventure Province in Chicago.
To experience God’s love and hope, make your reservation by calling Debbie at 618-292-9852 or emailing Vanessa at email@example.com.
Our Sorrowful Mother's Ministry
http://www.sorrowfulmothersministry.org IL, 62471 US
Vanessa Keck - Vice-President, 618 322-2946
Healing, Fr. Patrick Greenough
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Catholic PrWire
- Thu, Sept 25, 2014 - Mass & Healing Service with Fr. Angelos Sebastian at Our Lady of Grace Catholic
- Employment Opportunities with the LA Archdiocese
- Marriage and Family at the Forefront of Social Science Conference
- New books and key experts available in time for October Synod on Marriage and Family
- Franciscan University Reacts to Latest HHS Mandate Ruling
- Former Polish Prime Minister to Speak on Legacy of St. John Paul II
- Divine Mercy Drama Comes to Washington, DC
- Gospel of Mark — Ready, Set, Go! - September 6, 2014
- Come to the Sisters of Providence Fall Discernment Weekend Oct. 31-Nov. 2, 2014
- New Book Helps Readers Trust God with St. Therese's Little Way