Healing Retreat with Fr. Patrick Greenough, OFM
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
VANDALIA, IL (DECEMBER 10, 2008) - Please join us in Vandalia, IL for a free of charge Healing Retreat Weekend to be held January 2-4, 2009, beginning with a traveler's Mass on Friday at 4pm, and concluding on Sunday with Mass ending around noon.
Retreats feature Daily Mass, Adoration of the Blessed Sacrament, Sacrament of Reconciliation, and the beautiful music ministry of Annie Karto. Prayer teams for individual prayer, spiritual direction with a certified director, and Laying On of Hands will be available.
Speakers include Fr. Patrick Greenough, OFM. Ordained in 1987, Fr. Patrick served in parish ministry in Detroit MI and Peoria, IL, and is past director of the Franciscan seminarians. From 1994-2005 he was guardian of Marytown in Libertyville, IL, the National Shrine of St. Maxmilian Kolbe. He was International Vice President of the Militia of the Immaculata for 11 years and is currently the National President of the Militia of the Immaculata for the United States and Canada and the Minister Provincial of the Conventual Franciscans of St. Bonaventure Province in Chicago.
To experience God’s love and hope, make your reservation by calling Debbie at 618-292-9852 or emailing Vanessa at email@example.com.
Our Sorrowful Mother's Ministry
http://www.sorrowfulmothersministry.org IL, 62471 US
Vanessa Keck - Vice-President, 618 322-2946
Healing, Fr. Patrick Greenough
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Catholic PrWire
- Enter the world of beatniks, hippies … and singing monks?
- Pontiff and Prophet: Pope Paul VI predictions in On Human Life ring true throughout the world
- George Weigel on Evangelical Catholicism in Catholic Universities
- Frankfurt Book Fair 2014
- ‘Christmas in Harvard Square’ wows with impressive debut on Billboard charts
- Pontifical Low Mass (DVD & Booklet)
- Horrific tragedy inspires Catholic entrepreneur to create powerful novel
- Cardinal Raymond Burke: Synod’s mid-term report ‘lacks a solid foundation in the Sacred Scriptures'
- Little Sisters of the Poor Receive Franciscan University’s Poverello Medal
- Bring Mary of Nazareth home