Healing Retreat with Fr. Patrick Greenough, OFM
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
VANDALIA, IL (DECEMBER 10, 2008) - Please join us in Vandalia, IL for a free of charge Healing Retreat Weekend to be held January 2-4, 2009, beginning with a traveler's Mass on Friday at 4pm, and concluding on Sunday with Mass ending around noon.
Retreats feature Daily Mass, Adoration of the Blessed Sacrament, Sacrament of Reconciliation, and the beautiful music ministry of Annie Karto. Prayer teams for individual prayer, spiritual direction with a certified director, and Laying On of Hands will be available.
Speakers include Fr. Patrick Greenough, OFM. Ordained in 1987, Fr. Patrick served in parish ministry in Detroit MI and Peoria, IL, and is past director of the Franciscan seminarians. From 1994-2005 he was guardian of Marytown in Libertyville, IL, the National Shrine of St. Maxmilian Kolbe. He was International Vice President of the Militia of the Immaculata for 11 years and is currently the National President of the Militia of the Immaculata for the United States and Canada and the Minister Provincial of the Conventual Franciscans of St. Bonaventure Province in Chicago.
To experience God’s love and hope, make your reservation by calling Debbie at 618-292-9852 or emailing Vanessa at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our Sorrowful Mother's Ministry
http://www.sorrowfulmothersministry.org IL, 62471 US
Vanessa Keck - Vice-President, 618 322-2946
Healing, Fr. Patrick Greenough
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Catholic PrWire
- What if we told you Aquinas wasn’t all about philosophy?
- Meet the Woman Who Inspired Ludovico of Casoria, the Church's Newest Saint for the Poor
- Celebrating the Return of a Timeless Classic: The Beloved Queen of Apostles Prayer Book
- “JOY TO THE WORLD” THE 2014 DAUGHTERS OF ST. PAUL CHRISTMAS CONCERT SERIES TOUR BEGINS DECEMBER 3
- Forty Catholic dioceses in effective schism?
- Meet a Medieval Pro-life Saint: Elizabeth of Hungary
- My Battle Against Hitler Blog Book Tour
- Hildebrand and the Third Reich
- Pray the rosary with your Sisters
- Something Other Than God nominated for Best Memoir & Autobiography in Goodreads 2014 Choice Awards