Healing Retreat with Fr. Patrick Greenough, OFM
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
VANDALIA, IL (DECEMBER 10, 2008) - Please join us in Vandalia, IL for a free of charge Healing Retreat Weekend to be held January 2-4, 2009, beginning with a traveler's Mass on Friday at 4pm, and concluding on Sunday with Mass ending around noon.
Retreats feature Daily Mass, Adoration of the Blessed Sacrament, Sacrament of Reconciliation, and the beautiful music ministry of Annie Karto. Prayer teams for individual prayer, spiritual direction with a certified director, and Laying On of Hands will be available.
Speakers include Fr. Patrick Greenough, OFM. Ordained in 1987, Fr. Patrick served in parish ministry in Detroit MI and Peoria, IL, and is past director of the Franciscan seminarians. From 1994-2005 he was guardian of Marytown in Libertyville, IL, the National Shrine of St. Maxmilian Kolbe. He was International Vice President of the Militia of the Immaculata for 11 years and is currently the National President of the Militia of the Immaculata for the United States and Canada and the Minister Provincial of the Conventual Franciscans of St. Bonaventure Province in Chicago.
To experience Godís love and hope, make your reservation by calling Debbie at 618-292-9852 or emailing Vanessa at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our Sorrowful Mother's Ministry
http://www.sorrowfulmothersministry.org IL, 62471 US
Vanessa Keck - Vice-President, 618 322-2946
Healing, Fr. Patrick Greenough
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Catholic PrWire
- Pope Francis to Celebrate Bambinelli Sunday, December 15
- Celine Dion Moved to Tears Voicing Her Support for Maryís Meals documentary, CHILD 31
- 'Francis: A Pope For Our Time, The Definitive Biography'
- Ignatius Press to release Pope Francisí first Apostolic Exhortation
- Steve Ray Conference December 14,2013 in Brighton, MI
- A trip to another planet shatters assumptions
- Christian Doctors Providing Relief Work to the Philippines
- Production of Catholic cartoon about Saint Kateri Tekakwitha
- Youth to Assemble 100,000 Meals for Africa at National Catholic Youth Conference.
- Contraception and Catholicism: What the Church Teaches and Why